3 More Suspected White Supremacists Arrested In Georgia -- Dem False Flag Operation?

Wow the return of democrats lynching republicans and black conservatives has returned

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.
Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061

Hmmm, when did black folks stop voting Republican? Was it a Republican or a Democrat that signed the CRA and the VRA?

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg
Today’s republicans? Richard Spencer just said he hates Donald trump lol I would think anyone worried about getting prosecuted for free speech would vote for a Republican.. but not share my values. Besides 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. did you think the victim would remain silent? Lol
You keep parading out that statistic with no proof. And then you run away when asked to link the evidence. You'll run away again.

There are no facts for Trump supporters anymore. There's just whatever they are told to believe by Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones and Trump. Oh, and lard ass Limbaugh, too.
How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Trump said he was going to stop it and it would be easy.
Very easy.. their are bad elements in that community and they need to be removed.. it would take 24 hours .. but you would call getting bad people out racist .. democrats are rereleasing people bad people back in the community with no bail..
Take them out how??

I hope you are not relying on the courts and police to do it....they are part of the Deep State conspiracy to destroy the white race...

We may need militias to actually be deputized to go in and take them out....permanently....

It wouldn't be racist either....just look at the stats
If you live in a city or town that has double digit murders every week I would send in the National guard for a short period of time to restore civility in the neighborhood.. it would rough, it will be hard, people will get hurt, and idiots like you would call it racism.. but it would remove a lot of bad elements in the community.
It’s that or forever live in police states where democrats are voting to take way numerous rights every year and it’s equivalent to a slave plantation
Why aren't you crying about Alaska?

Three more suspected members of white supremacist group arrested

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....

Have democrats come up with a final solution to the white people problem yet?

We are not children.

We know that the Dems have been milking what happened in Charlottesville.

They are now doing everything possible to create another Charlottesville.

I would not put it past them to plan another such event the day before November's election.
How sad for you that Charlottesville showed us those "good people" on the Right. Time once again to blame the Left for the racist behavior of those on the Right.

Wow the return of democrats lynching republicans and black conservatives has returned

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.
Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061

Hmmm, when did black folks stop voting Republican? Was it a Republican or a Democrat that signed the CRA and the VRA?

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg
Today’s republicans? Richard Spencer just said he hates Donald trump lol I would think anyone worried about getting prosecuted for free speech would vote for a Republican.. but not share my values. Besides 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. did you think the victim would remain silent? Lol
You keep parading out that statistic with no proof. And then you run away when asked to link the evidence. You'll run away again.
Donald Trump loses support of white nationalist Richard Spencer over Iran fallout

The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

You know I hate educating you lib tards with out getting paid

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg
Donald Trump loses support of white nationalist Richard Spencer over Iran fallout

Got the proof of your statistical claims yet?

How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Trump said he was going to stop it and it would be easy.
Very easy.. their are bad elements in that community and they need to be removed.. it would take 24 hours .. but you would call getting bad people out racist .. democrats are rereleasing people bad people back in the community with no bail..
Take them out how??

I hope you are not relying on the courts and police to do it....they are part of the Deep State conspiracy to destroy the white race...

We may need militias to actually be deputized to go in and take them out....permanently....

It wouldn't be racist either....just look at the stats
If you live in a city or town that has double digit murders every week I would send in the National guard for a short period of time to restore civility in the neighborhood.. it would rough, it will be hard, people will get hurt, and idiots like you would call it racism.. but it would remove a lot of bad elements in the community.
It’s that or forever live in police states where democrats are voting to take way numerous rights every year and it’s equivalent to a slave plantation
Why aren't you crying about Alaska?
Are you comparing? Would you like to be embarrassed again?

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg

You gotta be a female lol The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Yep. Democrats dreamed it all up.
Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??
The evidence shows that the FBI has been infiltrated by democrats. The evidence shows that democrat appointed activist judges have indeed made up the law as they went along.

These people have been arrested for having unapproved views. They are not charged with any rational crime.

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....

white people aren't the problem....

Even when black folks were being systematically raped, tortured and murdered by white folks....the solution for blacks and whites were not that there needed to be a final solution for whites -- the solution was for all of that lofty talk about equal rights protections ACTUALLY be demonstrated in reality and not in the abstract.....not in just words...but in action...

The only folks who talk about final solutions are usually the white supremacists...because those white supremacists don't believe in equal rights protections for everyone...

and the only people who get triggered about me asking them what is their solution to deal with "the blacks" -- are the cowards like yourself who don't have the balls to say what you mean-- instead you just want to hint around it...point at stats....

I am an engineer by trade..when I use data, its to justify taking a SPECIFIC ACTION....so what action do you want to take against "the blacks"???

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Yep. Democrats dreamed it all up.
Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??
The evidence shows that the FBI has been infiltrated by democrats. The evidence shows that democrat appointed activist judges have indeed made up the law as they went along.

These people have been arrested for having unapproved views. They are not charged with any rational crime.
Ok....

So when that same FBI declared "black identity extremist groups" the biggest terror threat in the US...did you say that was just democrats going after people for their "unapproved views"??

FBI ranks "black identity extremists" bigger threat than Al Qaeda, white supremacists: Leaked documents

View attachment 300945

white people aren't the problem....

Even when black folks were being systematically raped, tortured and murdered by white folks....the solution for blacks and whites were not that there needed to be a final solution for whites -- the solution was for all of that lofty talk about equal rights protections ACTUALLY be demonstrated in reality and not in the abstract.....not in just words...but in action...

The only folks who talk about final solutions are usually the white supremacists...because those white supremacists don't believe in equal rights protections for everyone...

and the only people who get triggered about me asking them what is their solution to deal with "the blacks" -- are the cowards like yourself who don't have the balls to say what you mean-- instead you just want to hint around it...point at stats....

I am an engineer by trade..when I use data, its to justify taking a SPECIFIC ACTION....so what action do you want to take against "the blacks"???

Come now, you foment racism and resentment not to create equality, but strife. You seek upheaval and violence as a means of crushing civil society and the American culture; this to pave the way for the Marxist totalitarianism that is your ultimate goal.

You demand that people be ashamed of being white, or you call them niqqers, white supremacist, whatever. After all, it's all the same, names you invent to try and demean your victims into submission.

You Stalinists would happily engage in genocide of all whites in America to gain power. The dark secret is though, you'd just as happily engage in genocide of all blacks to gain power. Power is what you Stalinists lust for.

You are a racist, no question, but racism is a tool for you, chaos is your real goal, to destroy the common bonds that make Americans, black, white, or other.

What did black identity extremists do? If they did nothing but go around being uppity blacks they are no worse than Meghan Markle.

Even when black folks were being systematically raped, tortured and murdered by white folks
Would you like to murder and rape numbers in the black community lol

would you like the names of black slave owners that breed slaves ? Lol you want to divide America is pathetic you look so uneducated..

Ok....

So when that same FBI declared "black identity extremist groups" the biggest terror threat in the US...did you say that was just democrats going after people for their "unapproved views"??

FBI ranks "black identity extremists" bigger threat than Al Qaeda, white supremacists: Leaked documents

The FBI is only looking at the surface. What is behind the black identity groups, which supremacists, Occupy Wall Street, and ANTIFA is all the same. The same group that has absolute control of your shameful and traitorous party, as a matter of fact.

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg

You gotta be a female lol The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

Did you have proof other wise? Mic drop

There is no logic for white people to argue back and forth about African-Americans killing each other, or for whites to argue about whites killing whites. It doesn't address trump and the problems and damage he's caused. It doesn't provide any support for the crazy idea that white people are going to "rise up. " There is nothing to "rise up" about unless one is a kook.
there's the idiocy again ---hahhahahahahah
blacks have been murdering each other for decades--long before Trump came
blacks have been graduating at lower levels --long before Trump came
....blacks murder each other at much HIGHER rates. commit crime at much higher rates, and graduate at lower levels--but TRUMP is the problem???!!!!!??? the laughs never stop on USMB
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Forum List

Back