3 More Suspected White Supremacists Arrested In Georgia -- Dem False Flag Operation?

There is no logic for white people to argue back and forth about African-Americans killing each other, or for whites to argue about whites killing whites. It doesn't address trump and the problems and damage he's caused. It doesn't provide any support for the crazy idea that white people are going to "rise up. " There is nothing to "rise up" about unless one is a kook.
I'm not arguing, I'm telling facts..I'm responding to the idiocy and lies

So it basically shows that most black folks are murdered by other black folks and most white folks are murdered by other white folks.
what it shows are blacks murdering at not 2, or 3 times the rate --but FOUR
..YES YES YES ---white supremacists are really not that important, are they--THAT'S my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we should do something to them.....why are you so much of a pussy that you can't support dealing with the blacks in a way that is four times more harsh than real Americans??
you can't help the blacks --they think their problem is the EVIL WHITEY
can't help someone with a problem unless they acknowledge there is a problem

There is no logic for white people to argue back and forth about African-Americans killing each other, or for whites to argue about whites killing whites. It doesn't address trump and the problems and damage he's caused. It doesn't provide any support for the crazy idea that white people are going to "rise up. " There is nothing to "rise up" about unless one is a kook.
there's the idiocy again ---hahhahahahahah
blacks have been murdering each other for decades--long before Trump came
blacks have been graduating at lower levels --long before Trump came
....blacks murder each other at much HIGHER rates. commit crime at much higher rates, and graduate at lower levels--but TRUMP is the problem???!!!!!??? the laughs never stop on USMB
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Crime statistics of any race don't have anything to do with the crimes of the trump and his filthy mob. They also do not support some asshole idea of a race war. He and his scumbags are mostly white. A race war would not rid the U.S. of this vermin.

....blacks murder each other at much HIGHER rates. commit crime at much higher rates, and graduate at lower levels--but TRUMP is the problem???!!!!!??? the laughs never stop on USMB

Crime statistics of any race don't have anything to do with the crimes of the trump and his filthy mob. They also do not support some asshole idea of a race war. He and his scumbags are mostly white. A race war would not rid the U.S. of this vermin.
hahahhahahaah----crime and low graduation rates ruin the US a lot more the Trump can......

Three more suspected members of white supremacist group arrested

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....

Wow....................Obama has been gone for 3 years now, and apparently, some of you conservatives can't really accept that, as you seem to need to keep him around to blame stuff on. If Trump was as good as you say he is, then yeah, why in the hell is he allowing it to happen?
He's posting tongue-in-cheek to get the tRumplings riled up.
Apparently he's the last to figure it out.

....look at the shit cities--where it is mostly black.....the blacks WHINE because there's no big stores/etc in the area--no nice housing/etc--because:
1. they don't have the tax revenue -they don't have the tax revenue because a lot of the blacks there don't graduate/low scores
[ and it's a cycle--their children go to crap schools/don't graduate/low scores/etc ]
2. no one with $$$ wants to live in the crime areas
3. no store wants to invest there
4. the schools are failures
crime and murder--most of the murders in my city are in the black areas

jesus f christ --the MSM have got people's minds so warped
..Friday, they talked about how all the Dem candidates were WHITE
...now, the WHITE supremacists
BOMBSHELL!HEADLINES! MUST SEE! Dems are WHITE!!!!!!
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks 13% of the population..whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders --229
black on white murders --500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
blacks commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders
^^ Triggered ^^

Your pathetic inability to refute anything he says, is noted.

We all know that you got nothin.
There is nothing to refute....blacks are sub-human criminal scum...

So what do you plan to do about them??

I ain't black tho…"I am one of the good ones" -- white people told me so....

View attachment 301055
1. I have fun showing how wrong you people are
2. he's right...you did not and could not refute it
hahahahahahaha
So what are you going to do about the "blacks"

Or do you think simply showing up on posts about white supremacists being arrested and whining is a sufficient enough way to deal with those black savages??

Or maybe you are just an insecure cuck and this is how you deal with your own impotence...sad

That post is so stupid, that it boggles the mind.

Your pathetic inability to refute anything he says, is noted.

We all know that you got nothin.
There is nothing to refute....blacks are sub-human criminal scum...

So what do you plan to do about them??

I ain't black tho…"I am one of the good ones" -- white people told me so....

View attachment 301055
1. I have fun showing how wrong you people are
2. he's right...you did not and could not refute it
hahahahahahaha
So what are you going to do about the "blacks"

Or do you think simply showing up on posts about white supremacists being arrested and whining is a sufficient enough way to deal with those black savages??

Or maybe you are just an insecure cuck and this is how you deal with your own impotence...sad
...insulting is ANOTHER way of showing your immaturity and that you have no argument
...I care about the black kids....I called these jackass radio stations many years ago and asked them how come they are not doing more about these black kids being shot---and I did not call out of hatred or racism ....the jackass said ''what do you want us to do''?!!!!!????--how about talikng about that instead of the FAKE white racism/etc !!
..we have had many more black children shot and killed in the last few weeks --and the MSM makes no big deal about it--they talk about WHITES!!!!! that don't murder
...here--the most important thing is this:
BOMBSHELL!HEADLINES! MUST SEE! Dems are WHITE!!!!!!
Still waiting for you to tell me about your plan for dealing with the blacks??

Maybe we can implement some type of laws, we can call them black codes or you can name them after a crow or something fun -- and those laws will be totally awesome because they will be just for the "blacks"

and you can justify that need for those laws because of how horrible and savage those blacks are -- its not like they are equal to the decent real Americans -- look at the stats...they deserve to be treated less than.....we can do it for those Hispanics too -- but only the dark scary looking ones...not the Ted Cruz type of Hispanics...

and the best part is....it's not racist to treat a certain demographic worse than others...its just about data and stats...

#MAGA

You are so stupid.

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
The ones in Virginia were literally arrested for their political beliefs and using the 2nd amendment rights. These dummies looks like were gonna actually commit crime...THIS is why you don't talk about this shit online! WAY too many traitors and snitches.
It's funny how CRC trumpanzees are suddenly in support of illegal immigrants. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/amberjamieson/white-supremacists-arrested
Not a Trump fan dumb ass. Oh and he wasn't a welfare grabbing,low wage paying stealing invader. He was here for a rally and to socialize with like minded folk. I welcome ALL people of European heritage who want to come here.

Overthrow the government by planning to murder a Bartow couple? Say what? Racist governor Northam bused more thugs to the rally in Charlottesville.

Black blah, blah, blah, Black, blah, blah, blah, Black, blah, blah, blah. Yet this thread is about seven white thugs who got arrested and they were trying to come to here to Virginia to make trouble, while specifically stressing that they are white to publicly shame decent people of European descent.

Overthrow the government by planning to murder a Bartow couple? Say what? Racist governor Northam bused more thugs to the rally in Charlottesville.

White, unarmed protester Heather Heyer was murdered in Charlottesville in August, 2017. Northam was elected months later in November.

Moreover, there is no evidence that Northam is a racist. There is no evidence that he bused anyone anywhere. I guess that all you need to be a "racist" is to oppose white thugs who use their race to seek to promote discord between Americans of different ethnic backgrounds. BTW: Northam is white.

There are no facts for Trump supporters anymore. There's just whatever they are told to believe by Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones and Trump. Oh, and lard ass Limbaugh, too.
How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Trump said he was going to stop it and it would be easy.
Very easy.. their are bad elements in that community and they need to be removed.. it would take 24 hours .. but you would call getting bad people out racist .. democrats are rereleasing people bad people back in the community with no bail..
Take them out how??

I hope you are not relying on the courts and police to do it....they are part of the Deep State conspiracy to destroy the white race...

We may need militias to actually be deputized to go in and take them out....permanently....

It wouldn't be racist either....just look at the stats
If you live in a city or town that has double digit murders every week I would send in the National guard for a short period of time to restore civility in the neighborhood.. it would rough, it will be hard, people will get hurt, and idiots like you would call it racism.. but it would remove a lot of bad elements in the community.
It’s that or forever live in police states where democrats are voting to take way numerous rights every year and it’s equivalent to a slave plantation

Here is a thought, how about we just stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhoods and let's see how quick the crime slows down.

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Yep. Democrats dreamed it all up.
Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??
We will see what evidence they have in court. If the evidence isnt there, they will go free. If they are guilty, they go to Prison. The justice system is awesome!

You're right if you are white.

View attachment 300945

It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

Both of course! I learned in the Obama years everything wrong since the beginning of time is Bush’s fault.

No you mean that is in the Trump era, everything wrong is Pres. Obama's fault. After about 2yrs we didn't hear anything about Pres. Bush anymore, but Trump is going on year 4 and he and the Trump Humpers are still talking about Pres. Obama like he just took office.

Wow the return of democrats lynching republicans and black conservatives has returned

Black conservatives? How many are there? 4. It was conservatives that were lynching black folks.
Pre new deal over 77% of blacks voted for republicans.. but yes democrats have always Lynched black republicans View attachment 301061

Hmmm, when did black folks stop voting Republican? Was it a Republican or a Democrat that signed the CRA and the VRA?

Today's republicans

Char-Main.jpg
Today’s republicans? Richard Spencer just said he hates Donald trump lol I would think anyone worried about getting prosecuted for free speech would vote for a Republican.. but not share my values. Besides 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. did you think the victim would remain silent? Lol
You keep parading out that statistic with no proof. And then you run away when asked to link the evidence. You'll run away again.

It's a joke, the dude just throws out random numbers he pulls out his ass and never brings anything to back it up.

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Yep. Democrats dreamed it all up.
Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??
The evidence shows that the FBI has been infiltrated by democrats. The evidence shows that democrat appointed activist judges have indeed made up the law as they went along.

These people have been arrested for having unapproved views. They are not charged with any rational crime.

Where is the evidence?

Forum List

Back