3 More Suspected White Supremacists Arrested In Georgia -- Dem False Flag Operation?

....plain and simple: WS murder less than 10 per year...blacks murder 8 other blacks every DAY--3000 per year

Back that bullshit up with a link or just a fact.

There are no facts for Trump supporters anymore. There's just whatever they are told to believe by Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones and Trump. Oh, and lard ass Limbaugh, too.
How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Trump said he was going to stop it and it would be easy.
Very easy.. their are bad elements in that community and they need to be removed.. it would take 24 hours .. but you would call getting bad people out racist .. democrats are rereleasing people bad people back in the community with no bail..

So it basically shows that most black folks are murdered by other black folks and most white folks are murdered by other white folks.
what it shows are blacks murdering at not 2, or 3 times the rate --but FOUR
..YES YES YES ---white supremacists are really not that important, are they--THAT'S my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we should do something to them.....why are you so much of a pussy that you can't support dealing with the blacks in a way that is four times more harsh than real Americans??

There is no logic for white people to argue back and forth about African-Americans killing each other, or for whites to argue about whites killing whites. It doesn't address trump and the problems and damage he's caused. It doesn't provide any support for the crazy idea that white people are going to "rise up. " There is nothing to "rise up" about unless one is a kook.

....plain and simple: WS murder less than 10 per year...blacks murder 8 other blacks every DAY--3000 per year

There are no facts for Trump supporters anymore. There's just whatever they are told to believe by Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones and Trump. Oh, and lard ass Limbaugh, too.
How many blacks were shot in democratic run Chicago Baltimore Detroit this weekend? Lol there yoir fact of racism

Very easy.. their are bad elements in that community and they need to be removed.. it would take 24 hours .. but you would call getting bad people out racist .. democrats are rereleasing people bad people back in the community with no bail..
Take them out how??

I hope you are not relying on the courts and police to do it....they are part of the Deep State conspiracy to destroy the white race...

We may need militias to actually be deputized to go in and take them out....permanently....

It wouldn't be racist either....just look at the stats

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Yep. Democrats dreamed it all up.

Take them out how??

I hope you are not relying on the courts and police to do it....they are part of the Deep State conspiracy to destroy the white race...

We may need militias to actually be deputized to go in and take them out....permanently....

If you live in a city or town that has double digit murders every week I would send in the National guard for a short period of time to restore civility in the neighborhood.. it would rough, it will be hard, people will get hurt, and idiots like you would call it racism.. but it would remove a lot of bad elements in the community.
It’s that or forever live in police states where democrats are voting to take way numerous rights every year and it’s equivalent to a slave plantation

Democrats have invented a violent white supremacist gang that hasn't committed any violent acts. They just have unapproved views.

Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??

Take them out how??

If you live in a city or town that has double digit murders every week I would send in the National guard for a short period of time to restore civility in the neighborhood.. it would rough, it will be hard, people will get hurt, and idiots like you would call it racism.. but it would remove a lot of bad elements in the community.
It’s that or forever live in police states where democrats are voting to take way numerous rights every year and it’s equivalent to a slave plantation
I would call it unconstitutional.....but don't let that stop you from your zeal to "Stick it to the blacks"

All I want is for you dic suckers to be honest about it...instead of being cowards online with it....

I don't live in a violent area...so its not something I obsess over....but what I do find funny is you dic suckers are so gung ho about giving unconstitutional powers over to law enforcement as long as the people at the end of that stick are not you....

But then whine like bitches the minute that power is wielded at you...because it will be...the reason you dic suckers are whining about these white supremacists being arrested based on their intent was shit you were cheering for when the Patriot Act was signed...

Ok...

So in your fantasy world......Democrats control the FBI and courts to the extent that they can INVENT all of this??

Got it....

So Trump should be able to direct his attorney general to drop the charges against all of these white supremacists, right??
We will see what evidence they have in court. If the evidence isnt there, they will go free. If they are guilty, they go to Prison. The justice system is awesome!

Take them out how??

I would call it unconstitutional.....but don't let that stop you from your zeal to "Stick it to the blacks"

All I want is for you dic suckers to be honest about it...instead of being cowards online with it....

I don't live in a violent area...so its not something I obsess over....but what I do find funny is you dic suckers are so gung ho about giving unconstitutional powers over to law enforcement as long as the people at the end of that stick are not you....

But then whine like bitches the minute that power is wielded at you...because it will be...the reason you dic suckers are whining about these white supremacists being arrested based on their intent was shit you were cheering for when the Patriot Act was signed...
It’s unconstitutional to bring in the hairs and rough up bab people for a few weeks to return to civility

BUT ITS OK TO live under a police state for the rest of their lives? Lol hahha that’s Constitutional? You make no sense

These white supremacists aren't supposed to really go to jail. Just be taken out until the governor disarms the people

Three more suspected members of white supremacist group arrested

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
It’s Bush’s fault.

Which one?

Both of course! I learned in the Obama years everything wrong since the beginning of time is Bush’s fault.

View attachment 300945

In addition to the 3 suspects arrested by the FBI in Virginia.....3 more suspects were arrested in Georgia -- which leads me to conclude that this is definitely a false flag operation engineered by Obama and financed by Soros.....what I don't understand is why Trump is allowing this to happen??

"Three more suspected members of the violent white supremacist group "The Base" have been arrested in Georgia, authorities said Friday. The men are accused of plotting to overthrow the government and planning to murder a Bartow County couple. Luke Austin Lane, 21, was arrested near his home on Wednesday without incident and is being housed at the Floyd County Jail pending charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participation, officials said. He was denied bond.

Michael John Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula, were arrested in different locations. Kaderli has been sent to Floyd County facilities and Helterbrand expected to arrive on Friday. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participation in a criminal street gang."

A criminal street gang?? Then why don't they go arrest all of the blacks in the "hood" if being in a gang is grounds for being arrested?? We know its a false flag or at least an attempt to frame these young men for their thoughts... Again, Why is Trump sitting by and letting this take place?? he needs to stand up to the Dems and stop this....and free these men immediately....
Give him time...

jesus f christ --the MSM have got people's minds so warped
..Friday, they talked about how all the Dem candidates were WHITE
...now, the WHITE supremacists
BOMBSHELL!HEADLINES! MUST SEE! Dems are WHITE!!!!!!
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks 13% of the population..whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders --229
black on white murders --500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
blacks commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders
Whataboutism is a classic Russian troll maneuver.

Know that after Monday, the narrative will be how Governor Babykiller stood up to the waaaaacisss nahzeees (or is it the ‘nahzee waaaaacissses’?) on behalf of all of the GoodThinkers in Virginia, be they in the People’s Republic of Northern Virginia or metastisizing elsewhere in the Commonwealth.

The narrative will also be that all white hetero gun-owning trad Americans, including you and your family, are forevermore deemed “hating nahzeee waaaaacisss haters”, whose sins can only be redeemed by a river of their own blood.

Especially if provacateurs and dimwits stick to the Communist script this Monday.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...rtham_trying_to_start_a_second_civil_war.html
:cryhug_1_:

View attachment 300945

The ones in Virginia were literally arrested for their political beliefs and using the 2nd amendment rights. These dummies looks like were gonna actually commit crime...THIS is why you don't talk about this shit online! WAY too many traitors and snitches.
It's funny how CRC trumpanzees are suddenly in support of illegal immigrants. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/amberjamieson/white-supremacists-arrested

We are not children.

We know that the Dems have been milking what happened in Charlottesville.

They are now doing everything possible to create another Charlottesville.

I would not put it past them to plan another such event the day before November's election.

jesus f christ --the MSM have got people's minds so warped
..Friday, they talked about how all the Dem candidates were WHITE
...now, the WHITE supremacists
BOMBSHELL!HEADLINES! MUST SEE! Dems are WHITE!!!!!!
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks 13% of the population..whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders --229
black on white murders --500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
blacks commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites
Offenders

What's the number on White on White murders and Black on Black murders. I guess the white on white really doesn't matter, as long as, they weren't killed by someone black.
..hahahha--these whites didn't even murder anyone----hahahhahaa--and they make a BIG DEAL out of it

You're right because they were stopped before they could murder anyone. Is that a bad thing in your eyes.
Apparently...considering their alleged targets.

Forum List

Back