3 GOP Congressman Planned Jan 6

Really? What does the video say exactly?

Your own words
It's security footage from the Capitol building security system. It's narrated after the fact.

What the video itself "says" is presented in images.

Read the article related to it. It's an opinion piece based on the fact that it's a group dressed in Antifa garb, not typical of Trump supporters, and states that this happened before the "insurrection" began.

I agree with that opinion and you do not.

It's security footage from the Capitol building security system. It's narrated after the fact.

Read the article related to it. It's an opinion piece based on the fact that it's a group dressed in Antifa garb, not typical of Trump supporters, and states that this happened before the "insurrection" began.

So basically you just saw people in "antifa garb", and let someone make up the rest of the fantasy for you, then adopted it as your own.

But it has to be PROVEN to you it was Trump supporters storming the Capitol.

You certainly are a very odd little man.

Dude,that opinion is based on the OUTFITS those Magacreeps are wearing

So basically you just saw people in "antifa garb", and let someone make up the rest of the fantasy for you, then adopted it as your own.

But it has to be PROVEN to you it was Trump supporters storming the Capitol.

You certainly are a very odd little man.
That's not the only source that claims Antifa instigated violence.

Naturally, the Democrat Party, the fake news media, Big Tech, the FBI and the hordes of useful idiots like you want to blame Trump supporters exclusively so the suppression of evidence is widespread.

So what? Crazy people say crazy things. And crazy people believe them.
That's why you believe everything you hear from the fake news medium and that stupid ass Joe Biden.

So why did the guy in black run down the stairs and change clothes?

Never mind. I doubt seriously that you bothered to watch the video or listen to the narrative.

Forum List

Back