2nd Carrier going to Sea of Japan

Fake site ???? I really don't know .... if a "fake site" ,, it sure is a well done one.

US tightens noose around North Korea- Nikkei Asian Review

frKDyqs.png
Remember when Trump would say that he wouldn't be announcing his intentions?

LOL

Fake site ???? I really don't know .... if a "fake site" ,, it sure is a well done one.

US tightens noose around North Korea- Nikkei Asian Review

frKDyqs.png

I thought there was supposed to be three carriers where is the Nimtz at?

Not there. My nephew's wife is a Chief on the Nimitz.

Or

2. You inform the persons who are in legal authority above you who can investigate and prosecute.

You omitted 3. You document it (write a memo) and inform persons who are in legal authority at the FBI below you, who can investigate and prosecute.

Has anyone actually checked to see where the boat is? If Trump said it as going there, it could be anywhere.

This is the closest I could find Nimtz is in the middle of Pacific..

https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/maritime_14_04_2017.jpg

I guess some tards think a second carrier group would only be sent because Kim would only be trying to hit the first one or something, going by the idiot 'logic' from left wing mental cases here. He couldn't possibly be firing at anything else n stuff, just carriers .... lol

Any number of reasons to send a second, if indeed a second one has been sent.

It is highly probable they could launch a missile with a nuke payload
Nope, you're ignorant and should feel bad.

To be on missile warhead it would have to be a more efficient two stage nuclear device, something that (despite their claims) they have never even managed in testing much less the far more challenging delivery in a ballistic missile.

Why don't you provide some links to your "experts" that say otherwise, I'd love to see who's writing opinion pieces for end of times news these days.

It is highly probable they could launch a missile with a nuke payload

Nope, you're ignorant and should feel bad.To be on missile warhead it would have to be a more efficient two stage nuclear device, something that (despite their claims) they have never even managed in testing much less the far more challenging delivery in a ballistic missile.
Why don't you provide some links to your "experts" that say otherwise, I'd love to see who's writing opinion pieces for end of times news these days.

Neither you nor I KNOW what they have produced or could have been given last month. You just don't KNOW .... and if you say you KNOW then I'll know you are either deluded or a liar or both.

Neither you nor I KNOW what they have produced or could have been given last month. You just don't KNOW .... and if you say you KNOW then I'll know you are either deluded or a liar or both.
Rational adults who aren't doomsday junkies like you are able to make reasonable assumptions based on known facts. You on the other hand are a naive nitwit who's proposing various fantastic scenarios of North Korea making huge breakthroughts to have 2 stage thermonuclear devices, never testing it, but successfully deploying it on ballistic missiles. Either that or the equally improbable scenario of someone just giving North Korea nuclear weapons in the past month along with all the other systems required to handle, launch, and target them.

Still waiting on links to these experts you referenced...

Rational adults who aren't doomsday junkies like you are able to make reasonable assumptions based on known facts. You on the other hand are a naive nitwit who's proposing various fantastic scenarios of North Korea making huge breakthroughts to have 2 stage thermonuclear devices, never testing it, but successfully deploying it on ballistic missiles. Either that or the equally improbable scenario of someone just giving North Korea nuclear weapons in the past month along with all the other systems required to handle, launch, and target them.

Still waiting on links to these experts you referenced...

piss on your "assumptions"

Forum List

Back