2nd Amendment Assault Rifle

If you want my guns you must first keep criminals locked up with harsh sentences... Close the borders so we know who is coming in... Take the gangs down completely and remove drugs from the streets.... Improve the economy so people have jobs and teach kids about God not gender mixups... Do all that and I'll gladly hand over my rifle.....
But I'll be dammed if you are going to leave me defenseless in your angry criminalistic world.....

View attachment 650482

There it is folks. This is why the 2nd Amendment is so sacrosanct. A mass murderer could potentially kill up to three people a minute, if they are experienced. A teenager would be lucky to kill two people a minute.

Now do the First Amendment. Remember, no phones, computers, radios, TVs, or internet. Handbills, scrolls, and parchment documents ONLY!

LOL

First he says this.

Then

By making this statement, he is comparing an AR-15 rifle and hundreds of rounds of ammunition to Twitter, in terms of their lethality.

Well done.
No, actually he didn't. You are simply lying.

Why do you base all of your opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourself?

View attachment 650482

There it is folks. This is why the 2nd Amendment is so sacrosanct. A mass murderer could potentially kill up to three people a minute, if they are experienced. A teenager would be lucky to kill two people a minute.

I know you anti-gun fanatics are childish in every way possible, but don’t you ever get tired of that stupid talking point?

Forum List

Back