26 years later, 2 black men were exonerated for a rape after the victim admits it never happened

I wonder how many women have done this in the past 5 years just for being one of the "bunch" or political reasons like Cosby or Trump. Kind of make you think. At lease Bill Clinton had sperm evidence.

Trump admitted to many of his crimes already, he just hasn't been convicted yet. Cosby denies his crimes like some of what Trump does but Cosby has been convicted. Trump is next. Lock him up.

What happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky was between two consenting adults and was not illegal. No crime. But conservatives you really don't give a shit about reality anymore, you lie among yourselves so much you think everyone will believe your bullshit. No, just you.

They oughta go rape the shit out of her. They already paid for it.

What I can’t figure out is why the case went forward. I mean, they had no physical evidence linking the two men, but they prosecuted anyway despite the fact that the evidence didn’t match.

Of course, the Jury has the lions share of the blame. They like far too many of us assume that the accused must have done something, or they wouldn’t be here.

I guess some folks have an issue with the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

I wonder how many women have done this in the past 5 years just for being one of the "bunch" or political reasons like Cosby or Trump. Kind of make you think. At lease Bill Clinton had sperm evidence.
Yeah, you are right. Cosby and Trump are telling the truth, and the dozens of women are lying. I mean, I know Trump brags about grabbing women by the pussy, but when he talks about doing it, he is lying. But when he is accused of doing that by a dozen women, they are lying and he is telling the truth, because he wouldn't lie about it. Well, except when he talks about doing it.

Absolutely hilarious to see the mental gymnastics somebody will go through just to support their bias.

Forum List

Back