The Control of the Justice System is under attack by the Progressives.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
While roaming around the web I found a News Post from the Huff post that surprised me and here it is.

Progressives’ efforts in 2018 prosecutorial elections could represent a turning point, said Miriam Krinsky, a former federal prosecutor and executive director of Fair and Just Prosecution, a group that works with more than a dozen recently elected reform-minded prosecutors to help them accomplish the goals they campaigned on.

“We’re watching this election season closely because we know that this group of new elected DAs with a different vision for the justice system is likely to expand in number,” Krinsky said.

“We know in the past that most DAs are not just re-elected, they often have no opposition at all ― so there’s not even an airing of critical issues for the public,” she added. “That’s changing. Given the enormously influential role of prosecutors in controlling the front door to the justice system, this degree of scrutiny is helpful, healthy and necessary.”

Oh noes, not the Progressives!
hair-fire.gif

Who is it, William Jennings Bryan? Fightin' Bob LaFollette?

I bet it's Taft isn't it. He always wanted to be a judge.

So um..... OP..... where is the "attack" you promised in the title? Dammit, I paid good money to see this show, where's the main act?

For that matter, where's your source link? Did it get stuck in 1912?

Last edited:
Just remember.....

The 2nd Amendment was not created with honest and moral men in positions of power in mind.
It was created for when corrupt bastards and lying MFers manage to infest the system to a point of rot and no other reasonable means of returning things to their proper place is available.

Thomas Jefferson said......
Occasionally in human events, freedom must be reborn of the blood of tyrants and Patriots.

• Banned
Just remember.....

The 2nd Amendment was not created with honest and moral men in positions of power in mind.
It was created for when corrupt bastards and lying MFers manage to infest the system to a point of rot and no other reasonable means of returning things to their proper place is available.

Thomas Jefferson said......
Occasionally in human events, freedom must be reborn of the blood of tyrants and Patriots.
upload_2018-5-13_15-50-23.jpeg

Forum List

Back