26-Year-Old Dies, Loses Vax Russian Roulette After Employer Forces Trigger

The preliminary evidence out of Israel is that after about a year, these, "vaccines," are useless. How many times you willing to role the dice of chance with your life?

you should probably ask yourself that same question with regards to covid, which has a way higher frequency of death and injuries than some weird adverse reaction to the vaccine leading to the same result.

you should probably ask yourself that same question with regards to covid, which has a way higher frequency of death and injuries than some weird adverse reaction to the vaccine leading to the same result.
I don't think you really get it.

You can't make this statement with any amount of definitive authority, no one can. There have been no long term studies as to the affects on biological systems in the human body.

Fucking liar.

Report: 13-year-old dies in sleep after getting COVID-19 vaccine; CDC investigating​

Virginia woman dies shortly after Covid vaccination, though no link has been found​

No cause of death was determined, and it was not known if any underlying conditions might have contributed.

Utah woman, 39, dies 4 days after 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine; autopsy ordered​

Second woman dies from extremely rare blood clots likely linked to AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine​

Gloucester woman’s death after coronavirus vaccination is being investigated​

If they keep claiming that they don't know for sure what killed these people after taking the vaccines---their deaths won't be included the stats for covid deaths.

If they keep claiming that they don't know for sure what killed these people after taking the vaccines---their deaths won't be included the stats for covid deaths.

That's their goal

Russian roulette with the collective genome has huge financial implications. The reader should find out just when the Arab son, Obama, and JoeXi funded Duke-NUS Singapore to align with Chinese communist timelines for clamming up about their virus.

It's this sort of reckless and irresponsible rightwing idiocy that has the pandemic raging again.
So... in your world there are HUGE numbers of blacks and Hispanics that populate the "right wing"? VAERS is run by the U.S. government and while it PROVES nothing, it certainly does the job it was created for. It acts as an indicator of issues with vaccines that might need to be further investigated. The fact that our government refuses to do any further investigation and ignores numbers that exceed the prior 30 years of the system's history, tells a story all its own, IMO.

Israel, Iceland, and Portugal have been near the top in vaccination rates from early in the pandemic and they're all showing the loss of efficacy of the vaccines. Israel has recommended a FOURTH jab. IF these vaccines are actually accomplishing the stated goals then the boosters would be just an inconvenience BUT, the idea that countries are limiting freedom of movement and freedom of association based on a person's willingness to continue meeting an arbitrary standard set by a government agency, is an outrageous attack on personal liberty.
We're told that once you've been vaccinated, even if you contract the virus, you'll likely have a much milder disease-course than an unvaccinated person would have. I've asked people on lots of sites the same question. HOW is that answer quantified? Remember that fewer than 2% succumbed to the original or any of its variants and something like >5% become sick enough to be hospitalized, even before the vaccines existed.

If we use hospitalization as the benchmark for how "ill" someone gets, what studies have been done to show the vaccines have had ANYTHING to do with fewer hospitalizations or deaths? That's a question, not an attempt to argue. I haven't been able to get a straight answer from anyone. Apparently, those who believe in the vaccines and have taken them also seem willing to accept whatever the CDC or WHO says about them. I'd love to see the data that's used as evidence.

340 MILLION doses given to 190 MILLION people and

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

The likelihood of dying of covid is almost 2%. This doesn't faze anti-vaxxers.

But the infinitesimal possibility of dying from the vaccine DOES?

This makes sense to you folks?

The likelihood of dying of covid is almost 2%. This doesn't faze anti-vaxxers.

But the infinitesimal possibility of dying from the vaccine DOES?

This makes sense to you folks?

You got your shot. Great. In science they have these things called CONTROL groups. Look up the term.

WE are the control group.

You're welcome.

Gain-of-Function Fauci says everyone must play.

There are now over 500,000 “adverse events” entered into the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS,) including 12,000 deaths, 41,000 hospitalizations, 13,000 permanent disabilities, 11,000 “life threatening,” and 300 birth defects. One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours, in one large sample.

More reported possibly linked deaths in 7 months for the Pfizer/Moderna products than for all other vaccines combined since 1990.

View attachment 522298

View attachment 522299
Sue the employer for a bazzillion dollars. Never settle. Make them go bankrupt and die.

Employers are GUILTY!!!!!!!!

Somebody needs to be charged with MURDER!!!

What's in the vaccine? What are the ingredients?

I have no idea. Then again I have no idea of the ingredients of any vaccine I have ever taken. Hell, today I got my eyes checked and they dilated them....I guess I should have asked for the ingredients of the eye drops too

Why does the FedGov give 100% liability protection to maufacturers?

So they will keep making it

I have no idea. Then again I have no idea of the ingredients of any vaccine I have ever taken. Hell, today I got my eyes checked and they dilated them....I guess I should have asked for the ingredients of the eye drops too

So they will keep making it
So, you see this happen (dead employee) AND the liability protections that you say would otherwise cause Big Pharma to stop making them, and you don't think something's not SERIOUSLY wrong with all of this?

So, you see this happen (dead employee) AND the liability protections that you say would otherwise cause Big Pharma to stop making them, and you don't think something's not SERIOUSLY wrong with all of this?

If it were only the COVID vaccine you might have a point.

(1)No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

Forum List

Back