26-Year-Old Dies, Loses Vax Russian Roulette After Employer Forces Trigger

I had Covid last November, got the vaccine, both shots, I just got over Covid and this bout was tougher than the first bout. If A person wants the vaccine, it is a personal decision. I am not seeing the big difference other than this time my recovery has been slower.

If it were only the COVID vaccine you might have a point.

(1)No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
No, it changes NOTHING.

We know they gave Big Pharma a free pass long ago.

But NOW, they are MANDATING it.

Gain-of-Function Fauci says everyone must play.

There are now over 500,000 “adverse events” entered into the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS,) including 12,000 deaths, 41,000 hospitalizations, 13,000 permanent disabilities, 11,000 “life threatening,” and 300 birth defects. One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours, in one large sample.

More reported possibly linked deaths in 7 months for the Pfizer/Moderna products than for all other vaccines combined since 1990.

View attachment 522298

View attachment 522299
One shot? Sounds like J and J vaccine.
Nose bleed first sign of trouble? Uncontrolled bleeding?

Gee, my husband had the J and J, and then had uncontrolled odd bleeding on his legs for no reason about 1/2 pt just spurted out twice for no apparent reason over the 3 days following the shot.

It took me a long time to locate any medical information about bleeding as a side effect but I did eventually. They were saying that J and J was shown to cause bleeding in males---but claiming that it was very very very rare. I'm thinking that this isn't that rare. Blood clots in females--bleeding in males seems to be a big thing with J and J and likely the others but they have been covering these little inconvenient facts up for a while.

Fuck you. Prove that I'm lying

Easy to do. Your media thing said nearly all people hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated. That's a total lie being fed by the self-described Elites to keep us under their control, believing in their lies.

From this current week's Economist: "Correction. In our Briefing last week we said that in Britain 80--90% of those hospitalized with covid are unvaccinated. In fact, less than half are not jabbed."

Meaning MOST --- that's MOST --- of the hospitalized Brits with covid AREAREARE vaccinated. This is The Economist we're quoting from. Look it up.

We've been seeing this picture in actual data since July in the USA and Britain, until the Medical Industry or government or media can shut down references to the actual facts. It's just not true that most covid-ill people in hospitals now are unvaccinated. They are lying.

The likelihood of dying of covid is almost 2%. This doesn't faze anti-vaxxers.

But the infinitesimal possibility of dying from the vaccine DOES?

This makes sense to you folks?
Sure. The people who die from the shot probably would not have even CAUGHT Covid. Most don't, after all, so far. And if they caught it, very unlikely they would have died from it. So it's an unforced error --- If they hadn't had the shot they would not have died.

Bad move.

Forum List

Back