26 Palestinian Prisoners To Be Released By Israel December 31, 2013

Sounds like you are describing Israel.

You really live in a Jihad fantasy world

Ask why the " 67 Borders" weren't accepted back then you will not get a response.

The Israelis are never going to give up access to their most religious sites.

Is the Arab Peace Plan Really About Peace? « Commentary Magazine

Another reason why there will never be a " palestinian state"

Not a word addresses the thread.

Why am I not surprised?

My world believes Amnesty when they report Israel unlawfully targets civilians and killed hundreds unlawfully in Cast Lead.

AN unlawful killing of civilians is murder by Israel.

Cast Lead was a skirmish designed to protect Israeli citizens.

The unlawful use of civilians as shields by the cowardly terrorists of Hamas is where your anger should be.

I'm sure you join me in condemning Hamas for such cowardice.

Don't hold your breath. She never condemns Muslims for anything. Consider the source :cuckoo:

Cast Lead was a Zionist civilian killing operation, ZIONISTS doing what Zionists do best, target and kill civilians and children and commit war crimes in Palestine.

Zionism exists to destroy and kill in Palestine.

26 unlawfully detained prisoners, as over 5000 remain in their Israeli maintained concentration camps.

26 unlawfully detained prisoners, as over 5000 remain in their Israeli maintained concentration camps.

Since prisoners always claim that they are not guilty, maybe we should just let all the prisoners in the U.S. claim they were unjustly thrown into jail and then they can all be released out on the streets no matter how heinous their crimes might have been. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can show us some pictures of the Israeli concentration camps where her friends are being held. After all she is getting all those videos from her friends over there so surely they must have taken some pictures of those camps.

Occupied Ramallah- Addameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association holds the Israeli Occupation forces and the Israeli Prison Service (IPS) responsible for the life of 16 year-old*Mohammad Azzeh. Addameer expresses its utmost concern*that*Mohammad’s deteriorating health condition is caused by *his continued*detention and medical negligence*by prison staff.

Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association - ADDAMEER - Addameer Holds the Occupation Responsible for the Life of Child Prisoner Mohammad Azzeh

Sources addressing unlawful practices in the legal system that results in the detention of prisoners by Israel in Occupied Palestine.

Many reports can be downloaded from the link below

Adameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association (2010), “Administrative Detention in the Occupied Palestinian Territory – A Legal Analysis Report”

Adameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association (2009), “Presumed Guilty: Failures of the Israeli Military Court System – An International Law Perspective”.

HaMoked and B’Tslem (2009), “Without Trial: Administrative Detention of Palestinians by Israel and the Internment of Unlawful Combatants Law”.

Adameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association (2008), “Defending Palestinian Prisoners: A Report on the Status of Defense Lawyers Courts”

Weil, S (2007), “The Judicial Arm of the Occupation: the Israeli Military Courts in the Occupied Territories”, International Review of the Red Cross, Vol. 89, no 866, p395.

Yesh Din, Volunteers for Human Rights (2007), “Backyard Proceedings: The Implementation of Due Process Rights in the Military Courts in the Occupied Territories"

Hajjar, L. (2005), Courting Conflict: The Israeli Military Court System in the West Bank and Gaza, University of California Press.*

Al-Haq (2003), “The Applicability of Human Rights Law to Occupied Territories: The Case of the Occupied Palestinian Territories”.

Kretzemer, D. (2002), “The Occupation of Justice: The Supreme Court of Israel and the Occupied Territories”, State University of New York B’Tselem (1997), “Prisoners of Peace: Administrative Detention During the Oslo Process”

Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association - ADDAMEER - Bibliography

Last edited:
con·cen·tra·tion camp

"a place where large numbers of people, esp. political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution."

https://www.google.com/search?redir...owser-type&qsubts=1388430175227&action=devloc

Let's see some pictures of these prisoners being skin and bones like people in real concentration camps. Seems to me that they are fed pretty well. In fact, a starving Africa wouldn't mind getting the meals these prisoners are getting.

Since prisoners always claim that they are not guilty, maybe we should just let all the prisoners in the U.S. claim they were unjustly thrown into jail and then they can all be released out on the streets no matter how heinous their crimes might have been. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can show us some pictures of the Israeli concentration camps where her friends are being held. After all she is getting all those videos from her friends over there so surely they must have taken some pictures of those camps.

The prisoners are held in Israeli maintained concentration camps.

Kangaroo courts result in them being corralled into crowded facilities where they are denied medical care and basic needs.

The unlawful use of civilians as shields by the cowardly terrorists of Hamas is where your anger should be.

Don't hold your breath. She never condemns Muslims for anything. Consider the source :cuckoo:

Cast Lead was a Zionist civilian killing operation, ZIONISTS doing what Zionists do best, target and kill civilians and children and commit war crimes in Palestine.

Oh my God, we are back to "Cast Iron Time" once again, which we all know happened in the past. Today Mrs. Sherri's friends are busy murdering innocent people in many parts of the Middle East, and all she can think about is "Cast Iron." Of course, Mrs. Sherri will never concern herself with the over 11,000 children killed in Syria nor will she concern herself with those fortunate children who were lucky enough to survive the onslaught of her friends but are now freezing in tents in refugee camps. She must go to sleep with a string around her finger to remind herself that she just has to bring up "Cast Iron" again.

This struggle is going to increasingly become a struggle for equal rights for all in the land.

That means both sides respect rights of one another.

The unlawful and unequal trial practices taint present detentions.

As in the illegal kidnapping of a young Israeli citizen who was kept a prisoner without having his human rights attended to. Chained to radiators and left to rot in his unwashed clothes, denied access to Red Cross assistance and health checks , no contact with his family or the Israeli authorities. Mind he fared better than the last lot of hamas prisoners who were returned in a truck bagged up ready for burial. Showing signs of beatings, torture, sodomy and experimentation. That is how hamas and fatah operate, is it any wonder he decent human beings of the world hate them so much

No one should be surprised by what sherri claims------long ago in the early sixties---
I was told by the son of a PAKISTANI DIPLOMAT----that the SOLE AGENDA OF
ZIONISM IS THE DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM WORLD WIDE -------
later----circa 1970 I was told-----during a sermon in a mosque----that the sole
agenda of CHRISTIANITY is the DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM world-wide

in fact the new testament was written (and is constantly revised) based on that very
same agenda

somehow------the most targeted for genocide group "ISLAM" seems
to have come out WAY ON TOP of the most successful of all
GENOCIDERS Just in the past ----100 years------Millions in armenia, millions
in Biafra, millions in Uganda, Millions in Sudan, Millions in East Pakistan....
and on and on and on and on

and last of all-------the least of the genociders-----those ......zionists
we are really lousy at our PRIME DIRECTIVE

sherri moving the goal post :eusa_whistle:

What do you have against equal rights for all in the land?

Does this mean you are for Israel to have equal rights in targeting muslim children in muslim schools. For Israeli police to have the same equal rights to spray muslim civilians with machine guns because they have a headache, For Israeli civilians to make qassams and fire them at muslim civilian areas and claim that they cant aim them properly.

I would surround Israel with traps, mines and trip wires and then close every gate so the muslims could not get in. Then tell the muslims they have their right of return on production of a land deed and payment of back taxes to 1948. Any attack to be met with a forcefull retaliation of a rolling bombardment spreading out from the area of attack.

QUOTE=Lipush;8371989]If you're calling for Jews to leave Judea and Samaria you're not for equal rights, so why are you trying to fool us?

Israel has no sovereignty rights in Occupied Palestine.

I do no support war criminal illegal settlers living on land they have no legal rights to.

Why is Jews stealing others land a thing you support?[/QUOTE]

Israel has the right under International law and the Geneva convention to settle land owned by Jews and to occupy such land as they see fit to defend against attack.

Nice of you to admit that you don't support the muslims that are squatting on Palestinian soil.

What land have they stolen, were have they put it, why cant I see big holes when I look on google maps.

Don't forget that UN res 242 clearly states that the land is to be negotiated as part of the peace plan, the muslims refuse to deal on those terms and impose conditions that are illegal.

What do you have against equal rights for all in the land?

Murders and those who would want to exterminate a certain group do not have any rights to anything.

More Palestinians murdered by hamas and fatah in one month than were killed in 10 years of war. Children thrown from high buildings in gaza and men dragged through the streets behind cars in a turf war. Drive by shootings to mimic anything in the USA. So who are the murderers again ?

My world believes Amnesty when they report Israel unlawfully targets civilians and killed hundreds unlawfully in Cast Lead.

So even though amnesty has since proven to be ANTI SEMITIC and BIASED against Israel you still believe their LIES.

Criticism of Amnesty International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2007, AI stated that it reports disproportionately on relatively more democratic and open countries.[13] AI's intention is not to produce a range of reports such that the number of reports on a country correlates precisely with the number and severity of its human rights abuses. Instead, its aim is: (a) to document what it can, to (b) produce pressure for improvement. These two factors skew the number of reports towards more open and democratic countries, because information is more easily obtainable, these countries have usually made strong claims and commitments to uphold human rights, and their governments are more susceptible to public pressure. AI also focuses more heavily on states than to other groups. This is due in part to the responsibility states have to the citizens they claim to represent

Elliott Abrams, writing about the November 2012 Israeli military response in Gaza, says that AI treats "Hamas and other terrorist groups" "with an 'evenhandedness' that bespeaks deep biases," citing NGO Monitor's detailed research.[23]

Steinberg also pointed out that one of the researchers, Deborah Hyams was not a neutral party, saying that “Hyams has volunteered as a ‘human shield’ in Beit Jala (near Bethlehem) to deter Israeli military responses to gunfire and mortars targeting Jewish civilians in Jerusalem,” and that “in 2008 she signed a letter claiming Israel is 'a state founded on terrorism, massacres and the dispossession of another people from their land.

In May 2012, NGO Monitor criticized AI's 2012 World Report in a few areas:
AI criticized Israel's blockade on Gaza without mentioning that the blockade was in place "to stop the smuggling of weapons and rockets used to target Israeli citizens." NGO Monitor continued and said that "UN Secretary General’s Palmer Committee declared in September 2011 that the blockade is legal under international law."AI "failed to mention the thousands of tons of goods provided by Israel to Gaza each week."NGO Monitor also pointed out that AI's report "mentions Israel 137 times, while making only 74 mentions of the Syrian regime," during a year in which thousands of people have been killed by the Syrian government.[27]

Ask why the " 67 Borders" weren't accepted back then you will not get a response.

The Israelis are never going to give up access to their most religious sites.

Is the Arab Peace Plan Really About Peace? « Commentary Magazine

Another reason why there will never be a " palestinian state"

That is actually part of the UN resolution 242 and the partition plan of 1947, which the muslim squatters have ignored and desecrated Israeli religious sites.

The UN fact finding mission after cast lead found that hamas leaders forced women and children out of bunkers so they could be safe making the women and children human shields

So then if what you say is true and the JEWS ARE WAR CRIMINALS ( Zionist and Jew are interchangeable in your mind ) then you will be able to produce indictments for Israeli citizens issued by the international court in the Hague. The only body that can issue warrants of war crimes. A failure to provide such a report will show that you are a RACIST JEW HATER and SUPPORTER OF TERROISM.

Forum List

Back