25 Year Old Dismembers Mother

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A woman was checking dumpsters for recyclables and found body parts. Camarillo PD showed up with SWAT and a Bearcat. Many that live in the neighborhood were wondering why such a heavy handed presence. Little did anyone know that the perp was inside of an apartment, the son of the dead dismembered woman.

1654640601912.png

"David Hoetzlein is accused of killing his mother, 62-year-old Tomoko Hoetzlein, and dismembering her body before dumping her remains in a Las Positas Apartments complex dumpster, near the apartment where both lived together."

A woman was checking dumpsters for recyclables and found body parts. Camarillo PD showed up with SWAT and a Bearcat. Many that live in the neighborhood were wondering why such a heavy handed presence. Little did anyone know that the perp was inside of an apartment, the son of the dead dismembered woman.

View attachment 655135

"David Hoetzlein is accused of killing his mother, 62-year-old Tomoko Hoetzlein, and dismembering her body before dumping her remains in a Las Positas Apartments complex dumpster, near the apartment where both lived together."

I knew this happened in a blue state before I even clicked on the link. Y'all LOVE this shit.

Oh look, another crazy leftard whom no gun law on the planet would have stopped his heinous crime because no gun was even likely used--- a blueprint for murder once all the gun grabbers have their way.

Oh look, another crazy leftard whom no gun law on the planet would have stopped his heinous crime because no gun was even likely used--- a blueprint for murder once all the gun grabbers have their way.

what the fuck does this have to do with guns?

You people are just amazing. Not a thought about the dead woman, just how you can use her death to make political points on a forum.

View attachment 655135

Wow. I used to live in Camarillo. That's an unusual occurrence for that area. At least it was when I lived there... of course, that was 13 years ago...

Wow. I used to live in Camarillo. That's an unusual occurrence for that area. At least it was when I lived there... of course, that was 13 years ago...
New apartment complex that parallels the 101 freeway not far from Spanish Hills.
Not much info has been released but all I can say is that guy has some real issues.

New apartment complex that parallels the 101 freeway not far from Spanish Hills.
Not much info has been released but all I can say is that guy has some real issues.

That's an understatement...

Camarillo has changed a lot in 13 years. Kind of a shame.

Forum List

Back