Nuclear war is coming.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
Get your affairs in order.

If you want to live, you better start collecting supplies.

You better find a place out of the cities.

I am not joking...we are very very close.

Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev used Russia's state-controlled TV to send a nuclear warning to the West. Speaking on Russia’s Channel 1, he threatened that the weapons that keep reaching Ukraine will see the war in Ukraine escalate into WW3. “The nuclear war is coming”, he added after warning “[the West] don’t understand what happens next”.

“They will most likely try to use them. A common man asks ‘What happens next?’. Next comes WW3. The nuclear war is coming, that’s all.

“There will be a nuclear war.”

Just try it, Russia, just try it.

The only reason they haven't is because they know we'd wipe the floor with them.
Why are Americans so fucking stupid?

As a typical American idiot...can you speak for the rest?

Think about what you are typing.

It is beyond retarded.

Do you understand what a nuclear weapon is?

Do you understand MAD?

Do you understand how fucking serious nuclear war is?

Do you understand that 90% of the people on this Earth will be dead within one year?

I see we have some truly insane or totally ignorant posters on here.
Begging for a nuclear war with Russia is beyond next level stupidity.
You want tens or hundreds of millions of Americans to die so we can maybe wipe out Russia?
You are so f*ing dumb I'm surprised you can figure out how to get online to post your insane BS

Gabe Lackingman is Chicken Little.

1654645767357.png

I see we have some truly insane or totally ignorant posters on here.
Begging for a nuclear war with Russia is beyond next level stupidity.
You want tens or hundreds of millions of Americans to die so we can maybe wipe out Russia?
You are so f*ing dumb I'm surprised you can figure out how to get online to post your insane BS

Frankly. At this point I feel it is the only hope to save humanity.

America is headed for a Civil War. No matter who wins we lose. America dies. Either we will have the totalitarian Right or the Totalitarian Left. And both are equally evil and bad.

Our one hope is to wipe the slate clean and start over. Without the idiotic feelings of superiority. Communities starting based upon mutual need and mutual benefit. Where survival is such an all consuming need that we can’t work ourselves into a tizzy worrying if two men are sleeping together. Or a man is dressing up as a woman. Or some dolt is fondling his guns dreaming of the day.

We are doomed as a nation. Our last chance is post nuclear recovery.

We may end up in a totalitarian hell anyway. But at least I won’t live to see it. I won’t live to see the sacrifices of two centuries of soldiers washed away by small minded idiots.

America is headed for a Civil War. No matter who wins we lose. America dies. Either we will have the totalitarian Right or the Totalitarian Left. And both are equally evil and bad.

Our one hope is to wipe the slate clean and start over. Without the idiotic feelings of superiority. Communities starting based upon mutual need and mutual benefit. Where survival is such an all consuming need that we can’t work ourselves into a tizzy worrying if two men are sleeping together. Or a man is dressing up as a woman. Or some dolt is fondling his guns dreaming of the day.

We may end up in a totalitarian hell anyway. But at least I won’t live to see it. I won’t live to see the sacrifices of two centuries of soldiers washed away by small minded idiots.
Plot is already written. Watching the daily events is like watching a movie you’ve seen many times before.
1654649758282.png

It is beyond retarded.

Do you understand MAD?

Do you understand that 90% of the people on this Earth will be dead within one year?

You take the Russians word on what they have. You do you. I'll tell you what WE have.

The U.S. Has the most Nukes, and the better nukes. Our Allies, such as England, France, and even Israel, have a shit ton of nukes. Russia would not dare launch one nuke, because the U.S. and the rest of the world will pounce. Russia is all talk, and no balls. I'm not afraid of their bully talk, and neither should you.

No one should lie down an let dictators say and do whatever they want. You stand up to bullies, not take their shit and hope they won't punch you.

So yes Russia. Just try us.

I disagree about the totalitarians on the right & left.
Every form of totalitarianism is exclusively on the left.
On the right side of the spectrum the extreme would be anarchy, not another form of totalitarianism.
The RINOs of the UNiparty don't represent the true right, just like there are no actual true liberals left in the Dem party

I disagree about the totalitarians on the right & left.
Every form of totalitarianism is exclusively on the left.
On the right side of the spectrum the extreme would be anarchy, not another form of totalitarianism.
The RINOs of the UNiparty don't represent the true right, just like there are no actual true liberals left in the Dem party

Don’t kid yourself. The Right is equally totalitarian as the left.

It is beyond retarded.

Do you understand MAD?

They are brainwashed lefties. He’s a Ukrainian propaganda consumer.

Get your affairs in order.

If you want to live, you better start collecting supplies.

You better find a place out of the cities.

I am not joking...we are very very close.

Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev used Russia's state-controlled TV to send a nuclear warning to the West. Speaking on Russia’s Channel 1, he threatened that the weapons that keep reaching Ukraine will see the war in Ukraine escalate into WW3. “The nuclear war is coming”, he added after warning “[the West] don’t understand what happens next”.

“They will most likely try to use them. A common man asks ‘What happens next?’. Next comes WW3. The nuclear war is coming, that’s all.

“There will be a nuclear war.”

Z is insane and wants to drag the west into WW3

Forum List

Back