25 times Trump was soft on Russia

Why would it be so terrible if we had a mutually beneficial relationship with Russia? Why do so many americans want war with Russia?

serious questions, no bullshit answers pleasse

Why would it be so terrible if we had a mutually beneficial relationship with Russia? Why do so many americans want war with Russia?

A "mutually beneficial relationship"would be one where Russian didn't invade its neighbors.

A "mutually beneficial relationship"would be one where Russian didn't invade its neighbors.
yes, and where we did not get involved in unwinnable wars all over the globe. Ukraine was part of the USSR for decades, it is a very corrupt country, let Putin have it, it has zero impact on us. Oh, but the money to the Biden family might stop. You are smarter than this Bri

Funny how Americans must go back 80 fucking years to find a good war. Lol.
it was the last war right? I didn't know that time had limitations to changing the course of the world. Would Hitler have been defeated without US troops? No, you know that. There is nothing wrong with our government, the concepts are solid, we have players that are fked in the brain trying to alter the concepts of our great constitution. Those are who you are referring to.

it was the last war right? I didn't know that time had limitations to changing the course of the world. Would Hitler have been defeated without US troops? No, you know that. There is nothing wrong with our government, the concepts are solid, we have players that are fked in the brain trying to alter the concepts of our great constitution. Those are who you are referring to.
Our government is a disaster. Our constitution is okay but meaningless, since the government ignores it.

The last war was WWII? Did you forget the multiple wars since then?

Our government is a disaster. Our constitution is okay but meaningless, since the government ignores it.

The last war was WWII? Did you forget the multiple wars since then?
that's why the cheating needs to be exposed and allow the votes from legit citizens be the toll for the candidates. 2000 mules exposes how they do it. Yep, it's all in that documentary.

that's why the cheating needs to be exposed and allow the votes from legit citizens be the toll for the candidates. 2000 mules exposes how they do it. Yep, it's all in that documentary.
Lol. You're dreaming again.

Lol. You're dreaming again.
I live in Chicago, dead folks been voting since I've been alive. Now i know how they do it. That little thing called the voting roll. find all the deads and put a ballot in for em. It's surprising you're so naive about it.

Most Americans think what their government controlled media tells them to think.

Russia should be our friend and for a little while it was. However the war profiteer corporations who control the two criminal parties, needed a bogeyman to keep their executives and shareholders wealthy and neocons and neolibs wanted more power and control.

/----/ WOWZA - what a comeback. You must be the debate champ in the Special Ed class.
1657044484710.png

yep and lets arrest them all in the middle of the night with CNN on site to film it all. all bullshit charges, now, it we want to list actual crimes, lets go to the clintons, bidens, pelosis, schumers, schiffs, swalwells, nadlers, et. al.
Baby boo boo.
You do the crime, you do the time.
I know repugnants just accept criminal activity as a way of doing business

LOL, that is a bold faced lie.
Ha ha
When Trump left office the unemployment rate had climbed back up to 6.3%. Hey dufus, you don’t get credit for low unemployment if it doesn’t stay down. Trump recession. Since Biden took over, it was one of the fastest recoveries EVER.

Ha ha
When Trump left office the unemployment rate had climbed back up to 6.3%. Hey dufus, you don’t get credit for low unemployment if it doesn’t stay down. Trump recession. Since Biden took over, it was one of the fastest recoveries EVER.
so you can't say why they were indicted? It's nothing related to Trump, and why you won't list them. Too fking funny.

so you can't say why they were indicted? It's nothing related to Trump, and why you won't list them. Too fking funny.
What is it, your finger doesn’t work…..and those are ONLY THE LISTING AS OF 2021. How stupid can you Humpers be you can’t even touch a link. This is hilarious.

Baby boo boo.
You do the crime, you do the time.
I know repugnants just accept criminal activity as a way of doing business
what criminal activity? be specific and cite the statutes that you claim were violated and who did it and when. Or STFU and stop lying.

Forum List

Back