249 die in Iraq today

Apr 12, 2006
New Jersey
249 Iraqis dead and 289 wounded.

A bombing in Sadr city killed 160 of the 249--it was the deadliest attack since the U.S. invasion began.

Very, very, very, sad. My prayers go out to all the families.

A bombing in Sadr city killed 160 of the 249--it was the deadliest attack since the U.S. invasion began.

Got a number in comparison on the deadliest day of attrocities/murders while Saddam was in power?

Of course not. That would be presenting objective information instead of a one-sided, bleeding heart one.

Such a tragic event just show cases WHY we are LIBERATING Iraq, the people charged with leading that country(pre-coalition), certainly haven't gotten it right.

What's taking place NOW, is happening under the lights of world opinion, and in full view.

God only knows the TRUE figures of those killed under the previous leadership.:dunno:

Got a number in comparison on the deadliest day of attrocities/murders while Saddam was in power?

Of course not. That would be presenting objective information instead of a one-sided, bleeding heart one.

I was actually not trying to manipulate this event into anti-war propoganda, I mentioned that it was the most deadly in order to place it in context. When it seems as if dozens are dying every day, it is possible to become numb to a tragedy like this. It is important to realize just how severe this bombing really was.

I was actually not trying to manipulate this event into anti-war propoganda, I mentioned that it was the most deadly in order to place it in context. When it seems as if dozens are dying every day, it is possible to become numb to a tragedy like this. It is important to realize just how severe this bombing really was.

249 dead.

That's 8 more than the 220 Marines, 18 Sailors and 3 Army soldiers murdered in Beirut, 1983. In addition, 60 Americans were injured, 58 French paratroopers were murdered, and 15 injured.

Common denominator: Islamic jihadist homicidal maniac bombers. All the more reason to kill them all.

I've been dying to ask.....what's with the picture of Eddie Murphy?

So your saying just because they live in IRAQ its no big deal they were killed ? Your a real freaking piece of work you know that Gunny ? Thank god most people arent warped like you. Your a true piece of shit.

249 dead.

That's 8 more than the 220 Marines, 18 Sailors and 3 Army soldiers murdered in Beirut, 1983. In addition, 60 Americans were injured, 58 French paratroopers were murdered, and 15 injured.

Common denominator: Islamic jihadist homicidal maniac bombers. All the more reason to kill them all.

Forum List

Back