Bastards!!!!

Well Logan got justice. Henderson is dead. Bierko is dead. Seriously they could have just made it an hour and spent the last hour telling us how great they are for dicking us over into waiting another 7 months to find out what happens to jack.

Well its over now. What do i do on Monday nights?

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6629

24 - Fox Announces 24 - Season 6 Premiere DVD!
Posted by David Lambert
11/21/2006

The title "24 - Season 6 Premiere" probably speaks for itself: Fox is releasing a DVD on January 16th that is a look at the first episodes of the upcoming season of the hot Fox Network series. The running time is 176 minutes, and the contents are listed this way:

6:00 - 7:00 AM
7:00 - 8:00 AM
8:00 - 9:00 AM
9:00 - 10:00 AM
Preview: 10:00 - 11:00AM (Runtime 12:00)

Cost will be just $14.98 SRP in the USA, and CA$15.98 in Canada. No artwork yet, but we'll bring that to you when we get that. Stay tuned!

theres a "24" true hollywood story on e next saturday at 6 pm if i remember right.should be interesting

theres a "24" true hollywood story on e next saturday at 6 pm if i remember right.should be interesting

I'm so up! 24 on Sunday and Monday! Monday is MLK jr. Day, so I can read Dave Barry's blog Sunday night! :cool:

I watched season one on dvd in three days, it was fantastic!

During the summer I watched seasons 1 & 2. My kids gave me season 3 for Christmas, I was sick and watched it all in 3 days. (that sound keeps going through my head: tick, tick, tick) I had caught all of seasons 4 & 5 when shown. Now it's popcorn time for 6. Most delightful fact: 24 ends at the end of May. Just as I'm finishing for the year. ;)

They really lost me last season. I don't even know if I'm going to bother watching it this season.

Forum List

Back