Bonnie said:
They are making 24 the movie I think it's due out next spring? Apparently it won't be filmed in real time.
I know. If the folks on Dave's blog are correct, Henderson, aka Robocop, will be in it. I don't know if it's just the actor or the role. ;)

Kathianne said:
I know. If the folks on Dave's blog are correct, Henderson, aka Robocop, will be in it. I don't know if it's just the actor or the role. ;)

Keifer was on Leno last night talking about it.

Kathianne said:
*swoon* I don't know about Keifer, but I love Jack!
I agree but there is something nice about Kiefer, he comes across as very humble and low key, not full of himself.

Bonnie said:
I agree but there is something nice about Kiefer, he comes across as very humble and low key, not full of himself.
Could be, I just don't know. I think I'm spooked of actors and stupidity.

Hey, did he shoot Jay in the thigh? :shocked:

Kathianne said:
Could be, I just don't know. I think I'm spooked of actors and stupidity.

Hey, did he shoot Jay in the thigh? :shocked:

No he did not...at least not on camera :firing:

Bonnie said:
No he did not...at least not on camera :firing:
Slit his throat? Electro shock with a lamp? Oh, did he have his nuclear ready cell phone?

a good setup episode. the new ctu/homeland security lady finally reliezing somethings up and her tipping chole about how their coming for them and curtis showing up right in time to get henderson before they get audrey. with the way henderson was setting up the heller thing was like the producers putting it out there that he might not be dead. on a releated 24 note fox is letting fans vote on the box for season five's dvd's and if they want them in the old style fold out box or in the thin dvd cases that sets are coming out in now. heres a link to the site http://www.foxhome.com/24survey/choose.html

another great episode tonight.

Don't know if i would have told my wife that i had the former president killed. Dumb move Logan.

Whats with the Illuminati angle all of a sudden? Who were those douchebags? I can't possibly buy that 4 losers with hands free cell sets in a room control what the president does.

What about the French guy in the previews? Oh god i hope jack tortures frenchie.

I had a feeling Heller wasnt dead even before Henderson went on his rant.

Where was Gardner? He got a sudden shock last week when the pres told him Heller was being forced to resign for accusing him of treason. I would think he'd have some questions for Logan.

Hayes is finally piecing it together. Wonder if she'll realize the tool that works for her is in on it.

WTF happened to Aaron? If he got killed without a blaze of glory im going to be pissed. He needs to go down saving the first lady or something.

Curtis sneaking up in the darkness. I seriously didnt expect him even though they mentioned him. Maybe him being AWOL for 5 or 6 hours made me forget about him.

Should be another good one next week.

I hope they don't go to thinpacks on the DVDs. One season it's fine. But I remember my Family Guy DVDs. After a couple of those boxes, all those little cases get mixed up and it's a pain in the ass to comb your whole house to find the one you want.

I found this episode to be a little rediculous. Heller just drives off a cliff? And the copter just flies away without ensuring that he's dead? And the biggest :wtf: of the night goes to jack putting his hood on and just walking up into the plane.

Yeah. Right. My. Ass.

That whole airport scene was so unbelievable it hurt. The writers must have been hungry and knocked that out quick to get to dinner.

The ClayTaurus said:
I found this episode to be a little rediculous. Heller just drives off a cliff? And the copter just flies away without ensuring that he's dead? And the biggest :wtf: of the night goes to jack putting his hood on and just walking up into the plane.

Yeah. Right. My. Ass.

That whole airport scene was so unbelievable it hurt. The writers must have been hungry and knocked that out quick to get to dinner.
Oh come on, he PUT ON the hoodie of invisibility!

Forum List

Back