234,895,000 Americans with Drivers' license average $13 billion more per month out of pocket cost due to Biden!

“In politics and optics, there’s no way to separate a president
who is imposing new strictures on federal lands from a high pump price.
"

Lets read it togather, shall we?

In politics and optics, there’s no way to separate a president
who is imposing new strictures on federal lands from a high pump price.

You are busy with politics and optics, I'm talking about OBJECTIVE CAUSATION

The very same article you quote clearly lays out the serious causation, and explains to you exactly why the politics and optics you push are false:

Since Biden took office on Jan. 20, the price of West Texas Intermediate crude has climbed from $53.24 to $74.56 per barrel -- a surge that reflects growing fuel demand as coronavirus fears ease in the U.S. and consumers return to the roads. The price of gasoline, which is closely linked to the crude used to make it, has also increased, reaching a nationwide average of $3.14 per gallon on Thursday, according to auto club AAA.

Will you actually listen to your own article? Will you dumbass?

I would say that the amount of oil we produce doesn't effect the price of gas as much as you think. For example in Jan of 2018 to July we increased production by over a million barrels a day but the price still increased by about 50 cents. Even as we increased production over 3 million barrels a day over Jan of 2018, until the pandemic, gas prices didn't fall much at all.

You wrote.."I would say that the amount of oil we produce doesn't effect the price of gas as much as you think."
a)Are you a psychic? How do you know how much I think?
b)I've never said "how much" because no one knows for sure ..."10%, 20%,etc.affects the price.
c) What've written is what "experts" i.e. Kevin Book, managing director of the research firm ClearView Energy Partners. “In politics and optics, there’s no way to separate a president who is imposing new strictures on federal lands from a high pump price. "
While no one can say Biden's moratorium increased gas prices by 10%,20%, etc. but what the facts are gas prices have increased almost 61% versus this time last year. YES we had COVID, fewer drivers, etc. BUT we also had a President that encouraged oil exploration versus a president that "discourages" oil exploration. Two distinctions that seem to have an
effect on prices!

Yes, that is a fact. It was not due to Obama, it just happened while he was POTUS.

why is this so confusing for you?
You are the one who is confused, Dumbass.

It was done IN SPITE of Barry Hussein closing off fed lands to new drilling and opposing fracking.

Look at what Trump did vs Obama! One year Obama increased the other 7 years decreased.

Yet under Trump gasoline was more expensive than in 2014-17 untill Covid crash.

You consistently can't explain why your lease numbers have no correlation to price at the pump.

then slap a few solar panels on their car and let them recharge themselves. :)

Honestly that seems to be an option they're not building for. Why can't a body soak rays? Probably cause cancer;)

Then again if we were inclined or knew how, we'd tap Earth's energy and not have to worry about it. We're a primitive bunch, the "extraterrestrials" have that part down. Let me know when man can jump from Earth to space in 5-6 seconds on a straight line with no thrust or sound:cool:

That said stay the fuck off my Chevy's, Xiden. One gets 7-8 MPG, likes good gas and before long that shits going to be $10 a gallon and still tainted.

I would say that the amount of oil we produce doesn't effect the price of gas as much as you think.

Never mind oil produced!

This nutbag is arguing with a striaght face that Federal lease changes that will only show up in actual supply years from now...is the primary driver of gasoline price at the pump TODAY.

Never mind oil produced!

This nutbag is arguing with a striaght face that Federal lease changes that will only show up in actual supply years from now...is the primary driver of gasoline price at the pump TODAY.

These are the Neo-GOP standard positions. It's what they believe.

The oil and gas shopping spree reached its peak in the last few months of the Trump administration. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) approved the sale of 1,400 leases out of 3,000 applications, primarily in New Mexico and Wyoming — the most of any three-month period of Trump’s presidency. The rapid-fire leasing blitz was an effort to get ahead of incoming President Joe Biden’s plans to end new drilling on federal lands as part of a sweeping climate change strategy, conservationists say.

“Give it all away before you go,” said Jayson O’Neill, director of the Western Values Project, a nonprofit that monitors the relationship between public lands and special interests. “It’s been four years of administratively rushed approval processes and a legal morass. It’s going to be years until the tentacles of industry can be unwrapped from every action that [the] Interior [Department] took.”

It won’t be easy or quick, experts say. The Trump administration departed so far and fast from past rules and norms that it will take time to assess the changes and come up with possible solutions. The Trump administration made at least 125 rule changes to favor special interests and issued 160 executive orders, according the Western Values Project count."

Sure but the president gets the blame or credit whether they had anything at all to do with whatever is being discussed.

And there are things Biden could fight for but it's unlikely he will. As I've noted before, make it like it used to be, only end users can bid on oil and the markets become far more stable.
Can Biden do that? Or congress do that?

Oil is a world commodity. Oil prices during the pandemic went negative, so it's not surprising prices have increased after such a decline.
I agree with you! People didn't drive as much obviously..work from home, etc.
So I agree with you that part of the 61% increase in gas prices partially due to the above.
So why can't you agree that Biden's moratorium on exploration of federal lands that provide 25% of oil doesn't have an effect?
Is it political to you that you won't agree with that? Be honest say so but don't be dishonest and say it has no effect!
There are several factors to gas prices increasing and Biden didn't help keep the prices from 60% increase.

So why can't you agree that Biden's moratorium on exploration of federal lands that provide 25% of oil doesn't have an effect?
Because it wasn't a moratorium on exploration.

The pause in lease sales doesn't effect the current price, neither did the accelerated lease sales during the Trump administration.

Fight for? Biden can do that.
Is an executive order viable on something like that? Put the oil futures market, out of business?

Or would it take a law by congress? Or either?

Am I not understanding your previous proposals?

Is an executive order viable on something like that? Put the oil futures market, out of business?

Or would it take a law by congress? Or either?

Am I not understanding your previous proposals?

Sure you do.

Also while he can't really be blamed for it but his old boss is responsible for a lot of this and with Karma and all............................

Sure you do.

Also while he can't really be blamed for it but his old boss is responsible for a lot of this and with Karma and all............................
:lol:

Please speak English! Are you implying Obama is responsible for the oil prices now? Or responsible for still having a Futures oil market? I thought you were talking about the Futures market existing? What is his old boss responsible for...?

:lol:

Please speak English! Are you implying Obama is responsible for the oil prices now? Or responsible for still having a Futures oil market? I thought you were talking about the Futures market existing? What is his old boss responsible for...?

I've explained myself. Much of this inflation is because of the trillions and trillions pumped into the markets.

Interest rates should have went up under Obama.

Forum List

Back