23 states suing Biden for destroying US energy independence

I wish we could could round up all the morons that voted for the piece of shit and then ignored the fact he stole the election and put them in concentration camps so they can't do any more damage to this country.

What in the hell were those idiots thinking? That everything was going to be better? How can somebody be that stupid?

The Keystone XL is not American oil so how does it make the USA more energy independent when the oil comes from a foriegn nation? Derpa!
Oil for Canada verses Oil from the Middle East where they use the money to murder we infidels?
Which country from the ME do we buy oil from that is used to murder infidels?
The oil itself is not used to murder infidels. The money we pay for it may be.

We buy from Iraq and Afghanistan, along with about 230 other countries. Thanks to President Trump, the US became the largest producer of oil in 2018. We still use more than we produce, so we must import the difference.

The permit was not approved by Congress but by an Executive Order. Trump overstepped his authority. Besides most of our imports come from the Americas not the ME.

The Keystone XL is not American oil so how does it make the USA more energy independent when the oil comes from a foriegn nation? Derpa!
Oil for Canada verses Oil from the Middle East where they use the money to murder we infidels?

We buy from Iraq and Afghanistan, along with about 230 other countries. Thanks to President Trump, the US became the largest producer of oil in 2018. We still use more than we produce, so we must import the difference.

I doubt we pay oil imports with oil exports, Iraq doesn't attack Americans and are not in a Jihad neither is Afghanistan..Also note that Afghanistan is not in the ME they are an Asian nation.

I doubt we pay oil imports with oil exports, Iraq doesn't attack Americans and are not in a Jihad neither is Afghanistan..Also note that Afghanistan is not in the ME they are an Asian nation.
Afghanistan Oil goes to China.... What the fuck are they talking about...

US imports more Oil from Netherlands than Afghanistan...

Biden wants to reduce the dependency on Oil, there are people here that lack the vision to see how this is possible... These guys are the same ones that wanted the streets full of horses and gas lighting on the streets...

In Europe, The data showed sales of full-electric and plug-in hybrids surged to 1.046 million vehicles from 387,808 in 2019.
That is 250% growth market.

1623168701101.png

There are people here that can't see these numbers are going to sink the Gasoline car... The tech will be outside America instead of leading a global change they want to stick with there horses and the smell of horse shit.

Biden is getting US back in the lead again... There is just people here that don't know what that is...

The permit was not approved by Congress but by an Executive Order. Trump overstepped his authority. Besides most of our imports come from the Americas not the ME.

U.S. Oil Imports by Country​

Based on the most recent data available from the U.S. Energy and Information Administration, the United States imports about 7.236 million barrels of crude oil per day to make up the difference between how much the nation produces and consumes. This is based on numbers from April 2020.

About 675,000 barrels come from OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) nations and 6.561 million come from non-OPEC nations. Of the OPEC nations, the United States receives the most crude oil from Saudi Arabia, from which it imports about 431 barrels/day. From the non-OPEC nations, the U.S. imports the most from Canada, about 4.088 million barrels per day.

The following ten countries are those that the U.S. imports the most oil from per day based on April 2020 numbers. Numbers are in thousands of barrels.

1. Canada (4,088)
  2. Mexico (631)
  3. Saudi Arabia (431)
  4. Russia (408)
  5. Colombia (277)
  6. Ecuador (176)
  7. Iraq (140)
  8. South Korea (133)
  9. Brazil (104)
  10. The Netherlands (93)
About half of our imported oil in 2019 came from Canada.

Perhaps they DONATE MONEY to countries that do attack us (our citizens and troops abroad).

Besides that:

Geography of Afghanistan - Wikipedia

Geography of Afghanistan - Wikipedia
Afghanistan is a landlocked mountainous country located within South Asia. It is also sometimes included as part of the Middle East or Central Asia. The country is the 40th largest in the world in size. Kabul is the capital and largest city of Afghanistan, located in the Kabul Province.

Last edited:
"I'm going to cut our oil dependence to save the world from climate change! And to do that I'm drastically cutting oil production here in the USA and cutting thousands of jobs, then I'm just going to have the same amount of oil shipped in by tankers from other countries that will create even more carbon waste and our citizens will have to pay more. Hooray for climate change now fuck you, vote for me"

"I'm going to cut our oil dependence to save the world from climate change! And to do that I'm drastically cutting oil production here in the USA and cutting thousands of jobs, then I'm just going to have the same amount of oil shipped in by tankers from other countries that will create even more carbon waste and our citizens will have to pay more. Hooray for climate change now fuck you, vote for me"

Yup. And the leftards bought it hook, line, and sinker.

The reduction in production came in 2020, under the Neo-GOP President.

But don't let facts get in the way of ya'lls little lies.

The reduction in production came in 2020, under the Neo-GOP President.

But don't let facts get in the way of ya'lls little lies.
I suppose you blame Trump for the reduction. You are so hateful of Trump, you cannot fathom any other reason for it to go down.

I've got news for you, dummy. News that you could have easily searched out before making your asinine post.

The demand for oil products dropped drastically in 2020. Why? Mainly because of the COVID plandemic brought upon the ENTIRE WORLD by a lab leak in CHINA!

You're definitely the dumbest son-of-a-bitch in the kennel.

Read all of this one.

Now go lick your balls!

The Biden crime family are DESPERATE for us to be forced into buying oil from his partners in the middle east, and have it shipped to us in carbon-spewing ships, trains, and trucks. The "Big Guy" has got to get his 10%!

Alaska and Florida have made it 23 states officially involved in a lawsuit against the Biden administration over the cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline.

Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen announced that two more attorneys general – Florida’s Ashley Moody and Alaska’s Treg Taylor – have signed on to the lawsuit.

Knudsen described President Biden’s cancellation of the Keystone pipeline as “unconstitutional” and warned that recent cyberattacks on other pipelines make the project even more critical.

“The fallout from the Colonial pipeline cyberattack made it very clear that we need more energy infrastructure, not less,” he said in a statement.

“The Keystone XL would get more oil … to American refineries to be sold to American consumers.”

You truly are dumber than a sack of hammers, Marvin. First off, you're using the Epoch Times as your source:

WHY WOULD BIDEN SPEND 8 YEARS CREATING AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, ONLY TO DESTROY IT 4 YEARS LATER? Here's an article from 2013 -

Secondly, you thread title is a lie. The states are suing Biden for not following processes in cancelling the Keystone Pipeline.

The Red States are filing yet another nuisance law suit against the federal government. This bullshit has as much chance of succeeding as the Texas Lawsuit, joined by a bunch of Republican Attorney Generals, to overthrow the results of the US elections.

The states have no jurisdiction over pipelines that cross international borders. Those are entirely within the responsibility of the federal government.

And last but not least, the Keystone Pipeline failed to get environmental approval, which is why President Obama denied the pipeline a permit, not once, but twice. Donald Trump should never has signed the permit in the first place. Biden is just restoring the original order based on the environment assessment which was completed prior to approval being considered.

OBAMA AND BIDEN ARE THE TWO PEOPLE WHO GAVE THE USA ENERGY INDEPENDENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE. NOW CONSERVATIVES ARE RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING LIKE CHICKEN LITTLE THAT THE SKY FALLING, THAT BIDEN WILL DESTROY ENERGY INDEPENDENCE.

AND YOU FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT THAT TRUMP IS FEEDING YOU EVERY SINGLE TIME.

We need a verifiable source for quotes. Not some random garbage you pulled out of your ass to fit your confirmation bias.

Biden created less supply and that made prices rise. I'm not crazy about paying an extra buck a gallon. But if you think that's bad, wait till heating season. This Biden imbecile is setting us up for pain but that's his plan. He wants everyone to be poor, pissed off and dependent on government.

Time for an update.

Is marvin martian still hooked on the misconception of "Energy Independence"?

Did the USA import oil during this claim of "Energy Independence"? Yes or No.

Can a Nation be "Energy Independent" if that Nation imports oil? Yes or No.

Forum List

Back