220 business CEOs write letter to Senate urging action on gun control.

I can't blame them at all.

It's getting out of hand.

Typical leftist reply who continues to ignore the demographics of the Mass Killers who are mentally unstable or worse.

Fine. Good and proper. It's 50% of the problem. And then take into consideration the growing mental illness and alienation of modernern civilization. Overcrowding/overpopulation has to be a HUGE factor, kids are being dehumanized. We humans are being removed from our environment and family groups.

This isn't a gun issue. It's a mental health issue, it's a lack of applying the law issue, it is a leftist powergrab issue. IT IS an ISSUE OF throwing God out of schools and society in general. THIS is what you get...exactly what we are getting now. The Judeans prayed for God to 'fix' their nation....and he did....he allowed it to be beaten into submission by invading and often cruel enemy armies. Don't think it can't happen here.

Hmmm, I only saw a list of 4 companies. How about providing a full list, I wouldn't want to boycott the wrong companies.

Letter and long list of signatories are here...

Really seems more like Left-Wing activism to me. Personally, I think the letter seems like it was written by an intern and is complete BS....

"On top of the human toll is a profound economic impact. At a time when our economy is struggling to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, gun violence costs American taxpayers, employers and communities a staggering $280 billion per year."

LOL. $1000 per person, roughly, eh, $4000 per year for a family of four, eh, every year, eh?

I'm sure they will all give up their protection . Sounds like more rich and powerful most likely rich white democrats making rules for thee not me... what makes anyone think that 220 people should make the rules... a reply should be sent to said 220 CEO's ... Shall not be Infringed ... so fuck off....
Sincerely, America!

I'm sure they will all give up their protection . Sounds like more rich and powerful most likely rich white democrats making rules for thee not me... what makes anyone think that 220 people should make the rules... a reply should be sent to said 220 CEO's ... Shall not be Infringed ... so fuck off....
Sincerely, America!
When they can show me they've disarmed all of the criminals and given up their own armed security they can talk to me about giving up at least some of my guns.

Till then don't bother.

Selling quilts on Etsy doesn't make you a CEO.

Show me the list of the 220 businesses that these "CEOs" represent or STFU.

"Anita Fudd's Holistic Aroma Therapy and Beeswax Candles... Anita Fudd CEO/CFO/Owner/Manager/Chief Engineer/Lead Technician/President of Sales/Head of Human Resources/Shipping Foreman and Cashier"

If they want to give advice on how to run a successful company I'm all ears, infringing on my Constitutional right to bear arms and they can kindly go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back