22-Year-Old St. Ambrose University Basketball Player Dies Suddenly

I wasn't talking about Covid immunizations, they were though. They seem to think someone dying is due to a covid shot, which has never been proven in this thread that this kid died from the shot.
The CDC has listed myocarditis as a side effect. As well as Bell’s Palsy, blood clots, strokes, heart attacks as side effects. Some of which can and do obviously kill people.

But please, get your booster. It’s all just conspiracy theories.

Crypto founder Tiantian Kullander unexpectedly dead at 30

Celebrity Trainer Eric Fleishman Dead At 53

REPORT: Belarus Foreign Minister Dies Suddenly Before Meeting Russian Counterpart

Prominent Scientist Who PUSHED ‘Vaccine’ On All Americans Just Suddenly DIED

‘It’s Horrifying’: Donald Trump Connected Lawyer Dies Unexpectedly — Family Member Says That The Death Was Unexpected: Report

Pilot Dies Suddenly After Suffering Medical Emergency Shortly After Takeoff from Chicago Airport

https://www-news-com-au.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-deaths/flashdance-and-fame-singer-irene-cara-dies-suddenly-at-63/news-story/2c9826a59d4cff011305506e280cfa98?amp=&amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQ

Widespread tributes to Wexford father of three who died suddenly while working

Karnataka: 23-yr-old suddenly collapses during wedding festivities, dies hours later

Top Virologist and Member of FDA Panel Who Voted For Covid Vaccine Emergency Approval Dies Suddenly (Video) - RAIR

'Eric was loved': Family, teammates mourn death of 13-year-old athlete

Obituaries in Boston, MA | Wicked Local

StackPath

NJ Cop Dies ‘Unexpectedly,’ 2nd Death From Same Department In 2 Weeks

They died suddenly - then the anti-vax trolling started

29-Year-Old Yorkshire Rugby Player and Club Captain Dies Suddenly

4-Year-Old Boy Who Was Face of Argentina's Vaccine Rollout Dies Suddenly - News Punch

Littlefield athletic director, head football coach Jimmy Thomas dies suddenly

In memory of those who "died suddenly" in the United States and worldwide, November 7-November 14, 2022

I never got the shot , still here and posting in...3, 2 , 1 .......,,,,,,

That is an obfuscation, we know exactly what killed him, we just cannot prove it, but that doesn't change the fact that the kid is dead because he submitted, and you know what, a great many many more are gonna be following him to the grave!
funny because the word covid nor the word vaccine appeared anywhere in the article.

I wasn't talking about Covid immunizations, they were though. They seem to think someone dying is due to a covid shot, which has never been proven in this thread that this kid died from the shot.

Explain why mortuary owners are finding strange elongated clots in people's veins when they try to pump them full of embalming fluid. And this has only begun to take place within the last two years.

There is a documentary that was just released a couple weeks ago. They're not making this shit up just to scare people. Personally, I don't give a fuck, because I'm not vaccinated. But there's something seriously going wrong here, you might want to be a little concerned.

I specifically said it was Anything But the Clot Shots (ABCS).
We all know the clot shots are perfectly safe & completely effective.
We all know all the sheeple who virtue signaled & shamed about the clot shots & then died suddenly were just more victims of ABCS.
We all know the excess death rates since the rollouts of mass "vaccination" is absolutely not related in any way to the clot shots.
This is what yer link goes to;

Shrink Your Prostate Easily by Doing This (Try Tonight)​

I wouldn't waste your money moonie.
With the pounding your prostate takes, nothing short of surgery is going to help out down there

The CDC has listed myocarditis as a side effect. As well as Bell’s Palsy, blood clots, strokes, heart attacks as side effects. Some of which can and do obviously kill people.

But please, get your booster. It’s all just conspiracy theories.
Then please prove this kid died from such, go ahead we can wait.

I specifically said it was Anything But the Clot Shots (ABCS).
We all know the clot shots are perfectly safe & completely effective.
We all know all the sheeple who virtue signaled & shamed about the clot shots & then died suddenly were just more victims of ABCS.
We all know the excess death rates since the rollouts of mass "vaccination" is absolutely not related in any way to the clot shots.

I wouldn't waste your money moonie.
With the pounding your prostate takes, nothing short of surgery is going to help out down there
I am not the idiot who posted the link.

Exactly! ^^^:clap:

And these ones.....the Covid vaccine is a bio-weapon.

It will kill you.

What if they realized the Covid didnt take enough people out, and now they are pushing the vax hard because it kills people.

Though the real reason is revenue to Pharma, which is paid back to the media and Dem policians.

So sad people keep getting the shot….its a cult.

Explain why mortuary owners are finding strange elongated clots in people's veins when they try to pump them full of embalming fluid. And this has only begun to take place within the last two years.

There is a documentary that was just released a couple weeks ago. They're not making this shit up just to scare people. Personally, I don't give a fuck, because I'm not vaccinated. But there's something seriously going wrong here, you might want to be a little concerned.
Explain to you why people who are not forensic medical experts are telling you what only forensic medical experts could know. :auiqs.jpg:

Their fear drives them over the edge of where they prefer to be.

Yeah ... He's only dead ... Nothing to be afraid of.

1669691271578.png

What if they realized the Covid didnt take enough people out, and now they are pushing the vax hard because it kills people.

Though the real reason is revenue to Pharma, which is paid back to the media and Dem policians.

So sad people keep getting the shot….its a cult.
Don't worry God made sure everyone dies.

Then please prove this kid died from such, go ahead we can wait.

Don't be obtuse. It normally takes 5-10 years to develop a new vaccine. And this one was done is what? Months?

And then how many years does it take before a vaccine is proven to be effective and safe? How many years before any long-term detrimental effects are understood?

Yeah ... He's only dead ... Nothing to be afraid of.

View attachment 732169

How many deaths in a minute in the world?

World Death Clock - World Death Clock is a dynamic clock that calculates the number of people who are dying in the world every second. On an average there are 56 million deaths that take place in a year.
World Death Clock.
Per Year56,000,000
Annual Deaths
Per Hour6,392.70
Per Minute106.60
Per Second1.80
3 more rows

Feb 23, 2022

World Death Clock - Medindia​

Don't be obtuse. It normally takes 5-10 years to develop a new vaccine. And this one was done is what? Months?

And then how many years does it take before a vaccine is proven to be effective and safe? How many years before any long-term detrimental effects are understood?

Right, it was only meant to be an emergency measure. They should have been simultaneously working on a standard type of vaccine, and get that one safely online. Problem is, its hard to stop when they are making so much money of this one.
Meanwhile, let me blind you with bright shiny objects like no blood for oil, etc.

No vaccines were given for Covid-19.

What was mRNA used for before Covid?

Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, mRNA vaccines targeting infectious diseases including HIV-1, rabies, Zika and influenza were already in clinical trials, as were mRNA vaccines targeting multiple hematologic and solid organ malignancies (Pardi, 2018).Nov 15, 2022

mRNA Vaccines - IDSA​

Forum List

Back