21st century crusades

Gee, one Christian soldier and this numbnut conjures up a Crusade.

BTW.. the Crusades were undertaken to drive the Muslims from Europe and out of the Holy Land where they had barred Christians and Jews from entry without paying a tax.
Yo shit for brains, I didn't write the story, you fucking moron.

Perhaps then next time you shouldn't start with "Not much has changed in 2,000 years"

You kinda threw objectivity out the window with that one. Hard to read that and come away with your post as a mere informative note.

Nothing at all wrong with a Crusade if you're defending liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Typical "so called" con christian, killing for Jesus.
You really do have problems don't you? you should look into getting your hate figured out.
BWAH HA HA! You are into killing for Jesus, and then say I have hate issues. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Nah, you just have issues in general. You're a miserable fuck, just like PMH.

Nothing at all wrong with a Crusade if you're defending liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Typical "so called" con christian, killing for Jesus.
You really do have problems don't you? you should look into getting your hate figured out.
BWAH HA HA! You are into killing for Jesus, and then say I have hate issues. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Nah, you just have issues in general. You're a miserable fuck, just like PMH.
Having a PMS moment aren't you. Well pussies are like that.

Gee, one Christian soldier and this numbnut conjures up a Crusade.

BTW.. the Crusades were undertaken to drive the Muslims from Europe and out of the Holy Land where they had barred Christians and Jews from entry without paying a tax.
Yo shit for brains, I didn't write the story, you fucking moron.

Perhaps then next time you shouldn't start with "Not much has changed in 2,000 years"

You kinda threw objectivity out the window with that one. Hard to read that and come away with your post as a mere informative note.[/QUOTE

Progressives have a real hard time when people stand up against their anti-Christian comrades like ISIS.

Forum List

Back