20th rated So Cal Comes Into Seattle to Challenge 4th Rated Huskies

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I keep seeing how the U of W's schedule difficulty is questionable yet at the time of the games they have played MANY of their opponents were ranked in the top 25.

Stanford was rated 7th

Oregon was in the top 20

Utah was in the top 20

Arizona was in the top 20

Both USC and the Wash State will be in the top 25

If Washington wins tomorrow and against Wash State in the "Apple Bowl", that will be 6 out of 11 opponents all highly ranked teams.

Several highly regarded pundits still feel the Huskies are over rated and will lose at home against the Trojans.

QB Jake Browning, WR John Ross and WR Dante Pettis may not yet be household names but when the NCAA tournament is over they certainly will be.

Browning was WAY off his game. I think he was sick or something. Watching the way he was passing off target on so many plays he normally makes look easy I have to wonder why or what was the problem. THAT was the difference in yesterday's game. SC played very well as advertised. They have improved all season long. They deserved the win clearly. BUT...THEY were not the reason Browning played so poorly. That was on him. I feel badly for him knowing he let the team down. Before last night Browning was the most efficient QB in the NCAA. What we saw last night was obviously NOT the most efficient QB in the NCAA. I haven't seen the Husky's backup QB but he must be pretty bad and that could be the only reason Peterson allowed Browning to continue after his play was so obviously hampered by whatever made his passes go astray all night long.

Forum List

Back