2024 presidential contender Kristi Noem does Newsmax town hall & at Reagan Ranch...a chance to watch and decide whether to vote for her

well good for you.....but i am quite sure that you would think she is a piece of shit if she was a democrat gov....i have read many of the things you have said about democrats in these threads.....if she was a democrat im sure you would think highly of her.....
True, I would as well......but she would have very different policies and support all this culture bs
most leftest identify as democrats....and im sure they vote for them too...
Id consider Tulsi, Sinema and Manchin, no, but I dont despise them. Again we'd have to get into policy details.......but I would probably disagree with them on too many

give me a break....if this woman was a democrat you people would be saying what a piece of shit she is....
But she's not a demoncrat and you people hate her because she refused to allow her state and her constituents to be destroyed by your "pandemic" lie. Until the plandemic, nobody knew who she was, but she saved her state and suddenly she's public enemy #1. It's pretty pathetic to watch you little piggies squeal about a Republican who gets it right and is respected by her state for doing so.

well good for you.....but i am quite sure that you would think she is a piece of shit if she was a democrat gov....i have read many of the things you have said about democrats in these threads.....if she was a democrat im sure you would think highly of her.....

Dude, were you drunk when you wrote this? You completely contradicted yourself.

But she's not a demoncrat and you people hate her because she refused to allow her state and her constituents to be destroyed by your "pandemic" lie. Until the plandemic, nobody knew who she was, but she saved her state and suddenly she's public enemy #1. It's pretty pathetic to watch you little piggies squeal about a Republican who gets it right and is respected by her state for doing so.
you people?....who are those people?....and to just let your rookie ass know....i cant stand both of the parties,unlike you i dont get pulled in by a phony politician....

Playing stupid just makes you LOOK stupid, Harry! Noem is a Governor who does things the right way. She makes an idiot like Andrew Cuomo look bad by comparison. She'd be a breath of fresh air after Joe "The Crypt Keeper" Biden's FUBAR of an administration!
dam if she was a democrat and i said i didnt know who she was you people would be ragging on her instead of me....its amazing how much the parties control their drones....

no i didnt....if she was a fucking democrat you would not be here saying how great she is.....you know it and i know it....
What "fucking democrat" has governed as well as Noem has? Cuomo? He's lucky he's not in prison right now! Newsome? He's being recalled by the voters of his State (which is 70% Democrats!) Whitmer? She's loathed by half of her constituents and has people moving out of Michigan to get away from her policies!

What "fucking democrat" has governed as well as Noem has? Cuomo? He's lucky he's not in prison right now! Newsome? He's being recalled by the voters of his State (which is 70% Democrats!) Whitmer? She's loathed by half of her constituents and has people moving out of Michigan to get away from her policies!
Same with Jay Insleaze. I moved out of Washington largely because I will not bow to a petty tyrant who think he is king. And it would take a whole lot of trying on Kristi Noem's part to be a tiny fraction as corrupt as those other governors.

Forum List

Back