2024 presidential contender Kristi Noem does Newsmax town hall & at Reagan Ranch...a chance to watch and decide whether to vote for her

"who the fuck is she?.....your wife?...a girlfriend?...."

If you had asked in a civil tone, explaining that you really didn't know who she is, I would happily have told you that she is the governor of South Dakota. I'd have told you that she's a hard working woman who grew up on a farm. I would have told you that her greatest accomplishment has thus far, in my opinion, been shepherding South Dakota through the COVIC bullshit without any businesses lost, no jobs lost. I would have told you that we in South Dakota will not face government "vaccine" mandates. I would have told you that there is very little mask hysteria here and we South Dakotans get to breathe all the air we want with relatively few restrictions. I would have told you she's strong and smart and beautiful. I would have told you that I will definitely vote for her if she runs in 2024

If you had asked respectfully.
She was 180 degree opposit of Whitmer, Cuomo and Newsome. She understands the role of government. There are only a FEW governors like her

She was 180 degree opposit of Whitmer, Cuomo and Newsome. She understands the role of government. There are only a FEW governors like her
And I'm so glad to live in her state! I think she'd be great presidential material, but I actually hope she just runs for another term as governor. I selfishly think she can do so much more good for South Dakota and I just know the radical left would do their best to destroy her if she was elected president.

Same reason most people know who Jeff Bezos is. Common sense. Something you lack.

not really a good comparison. Bezos is the richest man in the world that owns a company most of us use....Noem is the governor of one of the smallest states in the union for less than 2 years.

not really a good comparison. Bezos is the richest man in the world that owns a company most of us use....Noem is the governor of one of the smallest states in the union for less than 2 years.
Bezos is the 2nd not the first but I bet he doesn’t know who he is either.

I did not pay her a compliment or an insult. I just said I knew who she was. Yes or no? Do you know who Tim Scott is?
well good for you.....but i am quite sure that you would think she is a piece of shit if she was a democrat gov....i have read many of the things you have said about democrats in these threads.....if she was a democrat im sure you would think highly of her.....

well good for you.....but i am quite sure that you would think she is a piece of shit if she was a democrat gov....i have read many of the things you have said about democrats in these threads.....if she was a democrat im sure you would think highly of her.....
I say bad things about leftists and the alt right. Not Democrats. I have zero issues with Democrats like Gabbard and Sinema.

Forum List

Back