2024 looks like a 3-horse race, Trump, Desantis, or Biden (Poll)

Who wold you bet on to win the presidency in 2024?

• Trump

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Desantis

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
I don't like Desantis. Just as I don't like the left for trying to force their values on the entire country, I don't like the fact that Desantis would do the very same thing. Personally, I'm hoping for a Tim Scott/Nike Haley ticket, not necessarily in that order. There are others I would consider and support but I don't like any of the three in your poll.
Its not my poll.
Its the current betting odds, people putting real money up

I also like Nikki Haley, and Mike Pompeo.

Pompeo has the best resume' of anyone ever for president.
1st in his class at West Point
Director of the CIA
Secretary of State
We'll see how the GOP primary unfolds.

Nikki Haley would get many crossover women's votes.
She might even get nicer treatment from the MSM

Its not my poll.

Director of the CIA
Secretary of State

It's like Superbowl Odds in Sept

Its not my poll.

Director of the CIA
Secretary of State

That is EXACTLY why I would like to see a Tim Scott/Niki Haley ticket. How in the hell would Democrats run against a black man and a woman who isn't even technically white? They would be so lost because they couldn't use any of their standard attacks. What in the hell would they do, call Tim Scott an Uncle Tom and Nikki Haley Pocahontas (yes, I know she is not American Indian)? And, there would be a LOT of crossover votes. I could support Pompeo as he is super qualified but I don't see him having the charisma necessary to attract the votes and he certainly wouldn't attract any crossover votes.

If that's what happens, I guess we can hope that they'd be replaced by two solid candidates who aren't beholden to their whacked-out base.

Ha ha, just kidding.

As long as people continue to see it as a two party choice and refuse to consider an alternative, we will continue to get the government we deserve...

Hillary, Donald, and Joe? Seriously? These were the best the two parties could do? For us? And we accepted it? BOHICA, baby, BOHICA...

As long as people continue to see it as a two party choice and refuse to consider an alternative, we will continue to get the government we deserve...

Hillary, Donald, and Joe? Seriously? These were the best the two parties could do? For us? And we accepted it? BOHICA, baby, BOHICA...
This doesn't change unless and until we fix a system that motivates and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants.

That's on us.

#ForwardParty

It's like Superbowl Odds in Sept
Until recently those Superbowl odds were pretty easy.
Bet it all on Tom Brady

Politics is a lot tougher. Everyone's record sucks. Everyone's policies suck. Everyone's personality sucks. Its a total craps shoot.
I was hoping for a "no brainer" candidate, someone like General Petraeus, but he F'd his way out of politics.
I'm not seeing any other "no brainers" except maybe Pompeo.

That is EXACTLY why I would like to see a Tim Scott/Niki Haley ticket. How in the hell would Democrats run against a black man and a woman who isn't even technically white? They would be so lost because they couldn't use any of their standard attacks. What in the hell would they do, call Tim Scott an Uncle Tom and Nikki Haley Pocahontas (yes, I know she is not American Indian)? And, there would be a LOT of crossover votes. I could support Pompeo as he is super qualified but I don't see him having the charisma necessary to attract the votes and he certainly wouldn't attract any crossover votes.
Tim Scott / Nikki Haley works
Desantis / Nikki Haley works
Nikki Haley / Tulsi Gabbard works,
Jim Jordan / Dan Crenshaw works

I'm not a Trump fan, but Trump / Nikki Haley works (if he ultimately wins the nomination, he has a lot of supporters)
Its going to be a fun 2024.

I'm not a Trump fan, but Trump / Nikki Haley works (if he ultimately wins the nomination, he has a lot of supporters)
Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat.

I don't like Desantis. Just as I don't like the left for trying to force their values on the entire country, I don't like the fact that Desantis would do the very same thing. Personally, I'm hoping for a Tim Scott/Nike Haley ticket, not necessarily in that order. There are others I would consider and support but I don't like any of the three in your poll.
He would be national. In Florida he has a good majority in the State Senate and State House. Newsom would be a disaster. Progs have no problem going medieval as we see in their areas and nationally.

I really like Haley, but the Trumplings seem to have an issue with her.

Nowadays elections are won based on who is the most hated candidate. The more well known they are, the more they're vilified.

If either party had an ounce of brains, they'd run young unknowns that have no baggage.

Forum List

Back