2024 looks like a 3-horse race, Trump, Desantis, or Biden (Poll)

Who wold you bet on to win the presidency in 2024?

• Trump

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Desantis

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Hard to get a read on her.....she is all over the place....not even to mention she endorsed sloe joe....but she does look nice.
1. Is she a rabid democrat> <no>
2. Does she speak well on FXN? <yes>
3. Could she switch parties if the offer came along? <possibly>
4. Then again, why didn't Manchin switch parties? <still living in the past>

After writing the same "Trump is the biggest threat the republic has ever faced" column three thousand times, Max Boot will be moving on to "DeSantis is the biggest threat the republic has ever faced" for the forseeable future.

So you lied. Thanks for clearing that up.

What did I lie about?

:lmao:

fucking moron.

Are there any up and coming candidates that can break through this shitshow?

Are there any up and coming candidates that can break through this shitshow?
I can name a few Republicans if you can name a few democrats?

Mike Pompeo. 1st in his class at West Point, Director of the CIA, Secretary of State, best resume' ever.
Nikki Haley. Successful governor, got international experience at the UN.
Tom Cotton. Young energetic senator, very smart, graduated Harvard law in only 3-years.
Jim Jordan. Fire-brand and Trump policy devotee.
Ron Desantis. Successful governor, Navy Seal Team One member, graduated from Yale & Harvard Law
Dan Crenshaw. AFG vet, Lt. Commander Seal Team 3, Graduated Harvard.

I'd gladly vote for any of these that won the nomination.

I don't know of any from either party. That's why I'm asking. I'm not a Democrat, if that's what you're thinking.
Mike Pompeo. 1st in his class at West Point, Director of the CIA, Secretary of State, best resume' ever.
Tom Cotton. Young energetic senator, very smart, graduated Harvard law in only 3-years.
Ron Desantis. Successful governor, Navy Seal Team One member, graduated from Yale & Harvard Law

I've read a bit about Crenshaw, and would consider voting for him. I'd need to know more of course. I could never vote for Desantis. I'll read up on the others. Thanks!

dblack would gladly vote for AOC or Andy Yang... IF Bernie doesn't run...

Oh come on Herr Comrade - Statist, collectivist, totalitarian? They represent everything you promote.
You're hilarious. It seems like you used to at least try to make arguments. But now you just follow me around accusing me of heinous acts and nefarious associations. Is it because I've made you look foolish so many times? If so, I'm sorry. I'll try to be nicer in the future.

Forum List

Back