What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AOC says she is getting her nails done as an act of “resistance” post-Dobbs.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nothing says 'elitist' like telling America getting your nails done is the more important than their biggest concerns.
I don't know about elitist.....EBT holders get their nails done all the time.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why submit an abortion bill to legalize abortion nationally when you can get your nails done instead?

What in the hell... I even replayed the video looking at her mouth to see if someone taped a fake voice... I mena... how can this be real.
But it is.
Getting her nails done as a personal act of reclamation... alrighty then.

Maxdeath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
While others are worrying about affording fuel to get to work, affording to buy food for the family. Worrying about supply shortages, food shortages, blackouts and brownouts and all the other things that are more pressing. She is talking about getting her nails done. Does she somehow think that if everyone gets their nails done it will solve all these problems? The word clueless has always popped into my mind when she is brought up.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why submit an abortion bill to legalize abortion nationally when you can get your nails done instead?

(To the tune of Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Mozart):

Me, me me, me me me me me MEEEE!

Me, me me, me me me me me MEEE!

Me me...me me me mememe....me me me mememe.....me me me mememe....

Etc

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
While others are worrying about affording fuel to get to work, affording to buy food for the family. Worrying about supply shortages, food shortages, blackouts and brownouts and all the other things that are more pressing. She is talking about getting her nails done. Does she somehow think that if everyone gets their nails done it will solve all these problems? The word clueless has always popped into my mind when she is brought up.
The left has gone full hillbilly and she is their ambassador to the real world.

Jerry Springer material.

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That woman is a nut. No doubt about it.
But would wake with her in the morning or chew your arm off so you wouldn’t wake her?

Just imagine she might be Harris running mate in 2024 or 2028…

Woodznutz

Gold Member
Reaction score
You have to give her credit for supporting the nail salon, and by keeping herself looking good. ;)

Woodznutz

Gold Member
Reaction score
But would wake with her in the morning or chew your arm off so you wouldn’t wake her?

nm

Last edited:

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is how democrats like AOC will protest

They will send out mailers asking for more donations to codify Roe vs Wade into law

Meanwhile, they own both the Legislative and Executive Branch and should be able to do this yesterday!

Hilarious

Ok lemmings, send in those mailers and be sure to vote for these same clowns in November

Mwhahahaha!!

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That woman is a nut. No doubt about it.
That woman loves being catered to. She solves no problems. But increases them. She does make people feel good and gets back at the system who screws them over by their beliefs.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
AOC's comment was a 'Let them eat cake' moment, though, or it felt that way.
Like Pelosi's ice cream moment after her party shut down the economy with lockdowns.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List