2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

I'm an Indie, and I'm open to a good candidate from either side. But I don't know who that might be.

I hate Biden, Harris and the mess they've made of everything they've touched.

But Trump is out - I'd never vote for him. Imo, Trump is certain to lose if he runs for prez. Too many people hate him, and he's burned too many bridges.

Hopefully the GOP will take Congress in '22. If that happens Biden will be neutered.

2024 is up in the air. Maybe a worthwhile candidate will emerge. We need a break from doddering old farts who are stuck in 'asshole' mode.
So you're an open borders neo-Con?

I'm an Indie, and I'm open to a good candidate from either side. But I don't know who that might be.

I hate Biden, Harris and the mess they've made of everything they've touched.

But Trump is out - I'd never vote for him. Imo, Trump is certain to lose if he runs for prez. Too many people hate him, and he's burned too many bridges.

Hopefully the GOP will take Congress in '22. If that happens Biden will be neutered.

2024 is up in the air. Maybe a worthwhile candidate will emerge. We need a break from doddering old farts who are stuck in 'asshole' mode.
I live in Florida and am impressed with our Governor. Ron DeSantis is not your typical wimpy republican as he is a fighter. However he is not obnoxious like Trump.

In passing I can overlook Trump’s obnoxiousness as he proved he can get things done. However I suspect the democrats will tie Trump up in court so he can’t run in 2024.

I live in Florida and am impressed with our Governor. Ron DeSantis is not your typical wimpy republican as he is a fighter. However he is not obnoxious like Trump.

In passing I can overlook Trump’s obnoxiousness as he proved he can get things done. However I suspect the democrats will tie Trump up in court so he can’t run in 2024.
Trump doesn't have to be active in order to win.

So you're an open borders neo-Con?

Absolutely not.

The one thing I liked about Trump was his immigration policy.

I'm sick about the tidal wave of illegal immigrants the asshole, Biden, is allowing (enabling?) to flood our country.

Absolutely not.

The one thing I liked about Trump was his immigration policy.

I'm sick about the tidal wave of illegal immigrants the asshole, Biden, is allowing (enabling?) to flood our country.
Voting for anyone but Trump the next time around guarantees the end of the US.
DeSantis will not run this time around.

When I read "guarantees the end of the US" it makes me laugh so hard I almost lose my breath. What a load of garbage. There's plenty of good gop candidates who know how to get things done without name calling, bragging, interrupting, etc.

Voting for anyone but Trump the next time around guarantees the end of the US.
DeSantis will not run this time around.
Trump has alienated too many people. He cannot win, imo.

In fact, if Trump runs, he'll guarantee a Dem victory. Sadly, trump's gigantic ego will almost certainly drive him to run. He cares ONLY about himself. No one else matters to him.

Trump has alienated too many people. He cannot win, imo.

In fact, if Trump runs, he'll guarantee a Dem victory. Sadly, trump's gigantic ego will almost certainly drive him to run. He cares ONLY about himself - not a single other thing in the world.
Trump got several million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016; he has only alienated thinking people from the LibBots.

Trump got several million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016; he has only alienated thinking people from the LibBots.
You're deluding yourself.

When trump loses, again, we'll once again see him crying nonstop about a 'stolen' election.

That's bullshit. He's an obnoxious child and a guaranteed loser, if he foolishly runs in '24, imo.

You're deluding yourself.

When trump loses, again, we'll once again see him crying nonstop about a 'stolen' election.

That's bullshit. He's an obnoxious child and a guaranteed loser, if he foolishly runs in '24, imo.
It doesn't matter whether or not he complains about a 3:30AM ballot dumping.
You have not addressed that he received millions of more votes in 2020.

I agree that all establishment politicians are very polite while they are screwing us.

If and when I run for President, I will. Just like every other modern candidate has.

Trump promised to, dipshit. Another of thousands of lies he told.
The POTUS is not, nor have they ever been obligated to share their personal tax information with anyone other than the IRS. If the IRS has an issue with his taxes, they certainly haven't found anything in multiple audits. STFU, hypocrite.

Please list the top 1,000 lies.
you really have time for a thousand lies.
how bout just a few notable lies

“Just stay calm. It will go away.” - President Donald Trump, March 10, 2020 (covid)

“VOTER FRAUD IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY, IT IS A FACT!!!” — President Donald Trump, Dec. 24, 2020.

“This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,” Trump said May 11, 2018.

“Republicans will always protect people with pre-existing conditions,” Trump said Oct. 20, 2018.

The POTUS is not, nor have they ever been obligated to share their personal tax information with anyone other than the IRS. If the IRS has an issue with his taxes, they certainly haven't found anything in multiple audits. STFU, hypocrite.
Again, you miss the point, dipshit.

Trump said he would release his tax returns. He was willfully lying. And you cucks sat there and not only took it, you bend over backwards to excuse his bullshit.

Forum List

Back