San Francisco Mayor London Breed Partied Maskless at a Jazz Club.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Exhibit 34,593 on how the elite know masks are BS and only intended to make you submissive sheep cover your faces.
4A4C739A-5232-4C78-A29E-03ABA6C457F5.jpeg

She says it's your fault she's a hypocrite in the worst way, considering it's her rule in the first place.

This is what happens when you support Demonicrats due emotional responses. But she's the right color I guess, the right non-gender specific female, and she's tarded. All the MQs needed to receive support from leftists.

Exhibit 34,593 on how the elite know masks are BS and only intended to make you submissive sheep cover your faces.
View attachment 541927
How many times have these things happened? Someone needs to go through the archives and string these all together.

She says it's your fault she's a hypocrite in the worst way, considering it's her rule in the first place.

This is what happens when you support Demonicrats due emotional responses. But she's the right color I guess, the right non-gender specific female, and she's tarded. All the MQs needed to receive support from leftists.

She sounds like a diehard far right Republican.

Ironically to the numerous acts of those who know all and are better than all others, is a tactic pro-Biden types are using to claim that the anti-Biden camp has people with inferiority complexes because we use words like "elitists" LOL This happened earlier in another thread and I still need to respond directly. Anyway, that ruffled my feathers and I'm like an elephant that never forgets remarks that feel personal...even when they are directed to someone else. If I've done it too than I consider it a personal slam lol Sharpening my claws as I swoop in to call out such an atrocity!

It is mind boggling how that POS and so many other POS are actually mayors of a once great cities. Unqualified idiots with a contempt for the public that has no bounds. The fact is ever since the "war on poverty" big cities have been turning into shitholes.

View attachment 541927

Once you again cement your inferioriority complex by calling other people "elites". I don't consider politicians "elites". I consider them civil servants. My taxes pay their salaries, and if they're not doing right by their constituents they will be in trouble come the next election.

Donald Trump didn't do right by the voters. He let them sicken and die, and did nothing. He lied, he cheated, and he stole from the taxpayers. He behaved as if the law didn't apply to him. Trump believes he is an elite and you seem to think so too.

While Donald Trump refuses to promote the vaccines, or to publicize the fact that he's vaccinated, and his whole family is vaccinated. Why aren't you calling out his hypocrisy daily. If you want to worship Donald Trump as a celebrity, that's fine by us, but the purpose of the government is to manage the business and property of the US government, and Donald Trump was an abject failure in managing the country.

You can't get into a Democratic event without a vaccine these days, and like most of us who are vaccinated, if we know the people we're around have been vaccinated, we take off our masks. But at a public event, we mask.

Have all of you heard her response to this? She spoke to the Press today and had the audacity to defend her hypocrisy by getting uppity and saying "this was a monumental occasion in that... Toni Tony Tone was performing together for the first time in the Bay Area in 20 years" and snapped "no, I'm not gonna sip and put my mask on, sip and put my mask on, sip and put my mask on."

Forget the fact that the majority of Americans have never even freaking heard of Toni Tony Tone, or that her regulation that she violated prohibits people from gathering together maskless for actual monumental occasions like benchmark birthday celebrations, college graduation celebrations, baby showers, etc.

Behold the utter magnitude of this arrogance:

Last edited:
She sounds like a diehard far right Republican.
When you achieve full power it will be different then trying to get it with propaganda. You will however continue with the propaganda. Social justice will be reduced in financial ways. Which will lead to real frustration of the general population causing movement and agendas to bring back the good in history that was out of necessity. And by the way things are going, still is.

Question for you. Why do PROGS believe in misrepresentations like it's opposite day each and every day?

I'm talking about your user handle, more specifically, "independent thinker". Are you lying to yourself or us?

Both

Pandemic Raging in Highly ‘Vaccinated’ Countries such as Singapore, Israel
Meanwhile, Pure Bloods across the world seem to be doing far better, for now. With serious concern that Vax Bloods will become a danger to us all…they keep jabbing the jabs.
Remember all those books and movies about World War II, wherein in so many Jews submitted to wearing the Star. A symbol of their own faith was weaponized into a Mark of the Beast. And then millions peacefully marched or loaded onto trains and vanished from the earth. There were pockets of resistance, but only pockets.

If you don’t sense a trap in all this, let me help. This is a trap.
So many obvious signs, such as our strategic PPE supply was depleted before the pandemic, and then Chinese around the world quietly bought up everything they could get — back when they were demanding that nobody calling this a pandemic.

I was calling this Pandemic in January 2020, and was one of the very first guests on War Room Pandemic in January. This was back when calling this pandemic a pandemic got you blocked on social media.

Back then, China demanded it was not pandemic — even while Chinese around the world went full-locust on buying up masks and other PPE. China was demanding nobody call it a fire while they were out buying all the fire extinguishers and fire suits.

People like Pelosi were running around China town saying this is no pandemic — celebrate per normal! New York trapped some of it’s victims in nursing homes MONTHS after my warnings on livestreams to get loved ones out of nursing homes. This all was amazingly obvious stuff.

This could go on for hours. Bottom line: this obviously is a massive trap. Something will go very wrong. I do not know what that will be, but I am saying again to continue to prepare. If you are a Pure Blood — hold ground. The ‘experts’ persistently are caught in bald-faced lies. We are on our own.
This is no drill. You are at war.

NYC Moves to Weekly School Tests; Pfizer Kid Trial: Virus Update

f,f,f,,f,f,f,fr.png

Question for you. Why do PROGS believe in misrepresentations like it's opposite day each and every day?

I'm talking about your user handle, more specifically, "independent thinker". Are you lying to yourself or us?
It is virtually impossible for an independent thinker to not have the same views as someone. Just because I agree with someone doesn't mean I'm not an independent thinker. I actually despise both parties. Can you say the same? If not, then we know you are not an independent thinker.

New Topics

Forum List

Back