2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

"This time I really, really, really will build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Believe me."
He should be president now. Cut him some slack and he won't have you arrested like Biden would.

"This time I really, really, really will build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

Well, he might or might not like whores pissing on him, but he love pissing all over his fans......and they seem to love him for it.

How does he do that? Be specific.
Well first he gathers them all in one place like a giant rally of some sort. Then he sends out a few teasers to warm them up and get them all hot and ready. Then he just steps out on stage and lets loose like a fire hose on the crowd. And they love it. They swallow his lies like they were some kind of golden nectar.......

Well first he gathers them all in one place like a giant rally of some sort. Then he sends out a few teasers to warm them up and get them all hot and ready. Then he just steps out on stage and lets loose like a fire hose on the crowd. And they love it. They swallow his lies like they were some kind of golden nectar.......
That is pissing on no one. And Trump does not lie at his rallies.

What lies?
Be specific.
Almost everyone did very well under Trump.

Fifth Avenue Rule. Nothing he says or does, matters. Ever. Period.

And, unless some legal entanglement trips him up, he'll have a good chance to win. Biden is mediocre on his best day, and the Democrats sure as hell aren't attractive.

The fact that this is even possible should illustrate the condition of our society and our culture, and that ain't good.

Except for all those hundreds of thousands who died from his profound stupidity and neglect, of course.
Was that on their death certificates? Blame China and blue state governors, not Trump.

Almost everyone did very well under Trump.

As already alluded to ----- not the 750,000 Americans dead of Covid, and the millions more who were afflicted with and damaged by the disease.
And the millions and millions more who loved those folks now dead of Covid. Their pain will linger.

But .... "everyone did very well under Trump".

I love this bar.

As already alluded to ----- not the 750,000 Americans dead of Covid, and the millions more who were afflicted with and damaged by the disease.
And the millions and millions more who loved those folks now dead of Covid. Their pain will linger.

I love this bar.
No one can stop an air borne virus you ignorant piece of shit.

I love this bar.
Not to mention the 15 Democrat MDs in Congress who let all those people die.
People are still dying all over the world so I guess every world leader except Biden must be a piece of garbage.

Simple. Four years of Biden and anyone who runs against Joe will win.

Perhaps another democrat will run but things will be so bad in three years that any republican who runs will win.
I'm an Indie, and I'm open to a good candidate from either side. But I don't know who that might be.

I hate Biden, Harris and the mess they've made of everything they've touched.

But Trump is out - I'd never vote for him. Imo, Trump is certain to lose if he runs for prez. Too many people hate him, and he's burned too many bridges.

Hopefully the GOP will take Congress in '22. If that happens Biden will be neutered.

2024 is up in the air. Maybe a worthwhile candidate will emerge. We need a break from doddering old farts who are stuck in 'asshole' mode.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back