2023: The truth about mass shootings and the AR-15

Damn, I bet you carry a pair of tweezers so you can pull your pecker out of your pants to take a piss.
I have a small dick because I own some ARs? I also own other platforms. Does that make my dick bigger or smaller?

That’s exactly right. Now read my next post.
There isn’t one state that actually bans AR15s
They have in the past. California did the next best thing. I owned an AR-15, I couldn't sell it, I couldn't give it away and I couldn't even pass it on to a family member in a will. So I went to Nevada and sold it to a gun shop that was willing to do the reams of paperwork for California to prove I didn't possess it anymore. I had to accept far less than a Nevada citizen would have gotten for the rifle to pay for the paperwork.

Nope, they want it regulated, cause for the forth time, they like you are stupid. We regulate, we don’t ban firearms. And I can prove it.
ban..we do none of that….you are illiterate aren’t you ?
  1. to prohibit especially by legal means to prohibit the use, performance, or distribution of
So now you insist that we don't ban firearms. Well why don't you run down to the local gun store and try to buy an M-240 or a M-249 machine gun. Unless you can find one of the few built before 1986, they are banned. Try to buy an M-4, you can't, even with a Federal Firearms License, because none were produced before 1986. So you are both wrong and stupid to boot. You never bother to check your facts, because you never have any.

So now you insist that we don't ban firearms. Well why don't you run down to the local gun store and try to buy an M-240 or a M-249 machine gun. Unless you can find one of the few built before 1986, they are banned. Try to buy an M-4, you can't, even with a Federal Firearms License, because none were produced before 1986. So you are both wrong and stupid to boot. You never bother to check your facts, because you never have any.
Because foolish, I’m not in the military anymore idiot. But you can enlist and use one. You can go to a plethora of licensed public shooting ranges and rent the use of them. But idiot, you have to break the law to posses any firearm as well if you don’t qualify. An m4 is not banned. You are banned from owning one unless you qualify.
look up the word banned idiot. There are no exceptions….we regulate firearms idiot. So banning any manufactured weapon really means you regulate it.
We regulate them and ban their possession by unqualified persons. So banning a firearm means, that only qualified people can use it. Show us any state that bans AR15 and read the regs. There are exceptions. That means the firearm is regulated.

Last edited:
Well why don't you run down to the local gun store and try to buy an M-240 or a M-249 machine gun.
Do you think anyone can go to a gun store and buy a .38 revolver ? Of course not. Does that make a .38 banned ?

He's trolling you.
Don't feed him.
1706837533414.jpeg

Because foolish, I’m not in the military anymore idiot. But you can enlist and use one. You can go to a plethora of licensed public shooting ranges and rent the use of them. But idiot, you have to break the law to posses any firearm as well if you don’t qualify. An m4 is not banned. You are banned from owning one unless you qualify.
look up the word banned idiot. There are no exceptions….we regulate firearms idiot. So banning any manufactured weapon really means you regulate it.

We regulate them and ban their possession by unqualified persons. So banning a firearm means, that only qualified people can use it. Show us any state that bans AR15 and read the regs. There are exceptions. That means the firearm is regulated.
M-4s are banned. Only automatic weapons built before 1986 are legal under ANY circumstances. No M-4s were built before 1986.

But once you have a Pre 86 Transferable Lower ( Considered the Weapon ) you can put an M4 Upper on it ( just as you can put a Can or a 20” National Match Upper In it )

M-4s are banned. Only automatic weapons built before 1986 are legal under ANY circumstances. No M-4s were built before 1986.
You’re an idiot. And, you’re not qualified to parade around with one.
No, you have to qualify stupid. Just like you have to qualify to posses a .22 single shot rifle. The qualifications are different .. If you have a class three license in some states, you can possess one. If your idea is to buy just a machine gun, you can do it. if your idea is to parade around with an m4, join the military, a police force with appropriate licensing idiot….then get yourself qualified stupid.

When we say a fire-arm is banned dipshit, it means it’s banned from unqualified persons. Every state, federal and lical firearm reg explains it. You just can’t read.

You’re an idiot. And, you’re not qualified to parade around with one.
No, you have to qualify stupid. Just like you have to qualify to posses a .22 single shot rifle. The qualifications are different .. If you have a class three license in some states, you can possess one. If your idea is to buy just a machine gun, you can do it. if your idea is to parade around with an m4, join the military, a police force with appropriate licensing idiot….then get yourself qualified stupid.

When we say a fire-arm is banned dipshit, it means it’s banned from unqualified persons. Every state, federal and lical firearm reg explains it. You just can’t read.
Even with a class three license, you can only own automatic firearms built before 1986.

Forum List

Back