2023 MLB season

It’s going to be very difficult. As you said, the manager of the Rangers is a very smart man. He’s got a great baseball mind. He’s out coaching the Orioles manager. But anything can happen in a five game series. The Orioles bats have to get going. I thought they should’ve started John means today but maybe he’s coming out of relief I don’t know.

Eovaldi had a solid year with a Rangers, but so did dean Kremer of the Orioles.

I had looked at Eovaldi end of year starts and he was not good. Then good again in WC? So much for trends.

I read O'hearn is back in the lineup due to RHP. I read he can be the missing spark plug. I suppose the Orioles MGR has played that LHP-RHB stuff year long? and it worked? so why change it now?

I had looked at Eovaldi end of year starts and he was not good. Then good again in WC? So much for trends.

I read O'hearn is back in the lineup due to RHP. I read he can be the missing spark plug. I suppose the Orioles MGR has played that LHP-RHB stuff year long? and it worked? so why change it now?
Oh yes, I remember hearing that about Evoldi. And O’Hearn was on a massive slump at the end of the year till today something like 3 for 28 hitting

According to MLB.com’s Sarah Langs and the Elias Sports Bureau, ***The O’s are the 17th team to reach the playoffs having not been swept in any series of 2+ games during the regular season (excl 2020)

Of the prior 16, only 1 was swept in a PS series:

Bochy’s 1998 Padres

now, Bochy’s Rangers have a chance to return the favor

***a. I did not write that confusing article? b. I copied it thinking it indicated a ray of hope.

Last edited:
Jorge Mateo should be in the Orioles lineup today. He’s hot he was 4 for 4 yesterday.

I know he’s going to go up against a rhp, but is swings looking good

I've been keeping my likes/dislikes out of betting using Alternate-Total-Runs-scored by team. Over 1.5 runs at -300 or -500 sounds bad but if you parlay both teams to go over 1.5 runs each.....then you can make 30%? 50%. If you go more aggressive you have to go up to over 3.5 or 4.5 runs to start getting bigger payback. If they get two or three early runs then I will walk up the scale one run at a time perhaps.

Last night LA cost me a +-2.5runs parlay....ending on 2 runs. I had AZ early on as they scored 3 runs. But this way I don't get too sad if a team I like gets beaten as I win a bet if they win or if they lose perhaps.
But I also take some other bets on runs. MLB had been doing good for me after my opening attempt as TB and MIL both got hammered.

As a side note: Same in Football. I had OAK < 23pts and UNDER 45 on the game last night. Hit both of those.

Final note: MLB is too close to BLM. Somebody has to change.

Last edited:
HOU 4 run first inning. ouch. All I need is MINN to get 2 runs (easier said than done. MINN had 2 on. then Lewis and Correa struck out UGH!) then I can roll those winnings over on 3 runs....and up the ladder I go.

At work. can't watch as FOX blocks remote viewing thru COX? Yesterday I could see TRU-TV for the early game and both games were on that channel.

Last edited:
HOU to get 6 runs is now -270. parlay with MINN to get 4 runs is +163. I am going to put a small wager on that. Ovaldie Javier be dammeed! UGH. MINN being 1-hit. Stros with 6 hits.

They really need to put these games on weekend double headers when everyone can watch. I can barely keep up with watching and/or betting if I actually do work while at work now.

Last edited:
Jorge Mateo should be in the Orioles lineup today. He’s hot he was 4 for 4 yesterday.

Not many can say I am batting "1000" in over 3AB in my Postseason MLB baseball career.

Not many can say I am batting "1000" in over 3AB in my Postseason MLB baseball career.

1696970805851.png

I've been keeping my likes/dislikes out of betting using Alternate-Total-Runs-scored by team. Over 1.5 runs at -300 or -500 sounds bad but if you parlay both teams to go over 1.5 runs each.....then you can make 30%? 50%. If you go more aggressive you have to go up to over 3.5 or 4.5 runs to start getting bigger payback. If they get two or three early runs then I will walk up the scale one run at a time perhaps.

Last night LA cost me a +-2.5runs parlay....ending on 2 runs. I had AZ early on as they scored 3 runs. But this way I don't get too sad if a team I like gets beaten as I win a bet if they win or if they lose perhaps.
But I also take some other bets on runs. MLB had been doing good for me after my opening attempt as TB and MIL both got hammered.

As a side note: Same in Football. I had OAK < 23pts and UNDER 45 on the game last night. Hit both of those.

Final note: MLB is too close to BLM. Somebody has to change.
It’s can be a good idea to Parley -300s.

I very much wanted to parlay the bengals , Chiefs and 49ers to win yesterday on the moneyline. All favorites a three team would’ve been +289, but I did not pull the trigger.

It was a disgrace when the stadiums put up the BLM signs. With all the homeless white people in this country.

The thing is now anything happen. The Dodgers at +470 to win the series might not be a horriblebad. It’s only the best of five. They have to win three in a row. Basically the big thing is winning. Two on the road. Of course the Diamondbacks playing phenomenal baseball.

And that’s the thing with future bets. It’s a dream situation for me with a diamond backs up 2-0 … I’ve already hedged my bet and put a bet on the Dodgers to win the division series just in case.

We cannot count out LA or Baltimore

HOU 4 run first inning. ouch. All I need is MINN to get 2 runs (easier said than done. MINN had 2 on. then Lewis and Correa struck out UGH!) then I can roll those winnings over on 3 runs....and up the ladder I go.

At work. can't watch as FOX blocks remote viewing thru COX? Yesterday I could see TRU-TV for the early game and both games were on that channel.
Yikes that’s difficult for Minnesota because they’re at home and the series is tied at one apiece.
Very interesting Houston was a slight dog this game too. Maybe +120 with Javier pitching

Hope your bets work out. All it takes is a “bloop and a blast” to get things going.

Cox cable sucks ****

I had them in Las Vegas when I was out there for about four months and there was all sorts of issues.

I might recommend an antenna for you because some of these cable companies do block or cant access the local station sometimes.

Yikes that’s difficult for Minnesota because they’re at home and the series is tied at one apiece.
Very interesting Houston was a slight dog this game too. Maybe +120 with Javier pitching

Hope your bets work out. All it takes is a “bloop and a blast” to get things going.

Cox cable sucks ****

I had them in Las Vegas when I was out there for about four months and there was all sorts of issues.

I might recommend an antenna for you because some of these cable companies do block or cant access the local station sometimes.

You are right. If I had a TV handy at work. I could use rabbit ears. Forgot about that.
But we all live on the internet so much.....we have COX internet at work too. lol!
They have the games on COX and I can watch them at home. But FOX is blacked out using COX remotely.
I can see all the channels but when I click on it.....it says "must be logged into your home WIFI" to access this channel.
I have been thru that in other years also.

Bases loaded 1 out B5. Dusty stayed with Javier? And he got out of it on two strikeouts. ARG!!!! middle of order too.

You are right. If I had a TV handy at work. I could use rabbit ears. Forgot about that.
But we all live on the internet so much.....we have COX internet at work too. lol!
They have the games on COX and I can watch them at home. But FOX is blacked out using COX remotely.
I can see all the channels but when I click on it.....it says "must be logged into your home WIFI" to access this channel.
I have been thru that in other years also.

Bases loaded 1 out B5. Dusty stayed with Javier? And he got out of it on two strikeouts. ARG!!!! middle of order too.
still got for 4 innings to go though for the twins.

That makes sense with regards to using your MobilePhone and what not ..same for me the local channels get blocked out … at home, my smart TV picks up the local channels plus quite a few more random ones

I do respect Dusty Baker. He is in his 70s. Older but wise.

It’s can be a good idea to Parley -300s.

I very much wanted to parlay the bengals , Chiefs and 49ers to win yesterday on the moneyline. All favorites a three team would’ve been +289, but I did not pull the trigger.

It was a disgrace when the stadiums put up the BLM signs. With all the homeless white people in this country.

The thing is now anything happen. The Dodgers at +470 to win the series might not be a horriblebad. It’s only the best of five. They have to win three in a row. Basically the big thing is winning. Two on the road. Of course the Diamondbacks playing phenomenal baseball.

And that’s the thing with future bets. It’s a dream situation for me with a diamond backs up 2-0 … I’ve already hedged my bet and put a bet on the Dodgers to win the division series just in case.

We cannot count out LA or Baltimore
you can count out LA......the king chokers....

I was not aware that Os pitcher John means is out with elbow soreness for the divisional playoffs.

Hope he’s ok for the long run.

still got for 4 innings to go though for the twins.

That makes sense with regards to using your MobilePhone and what not ..same for me the local channels get blocked out … at home, my smart TV picks up the local channels plus quite a few more random ones

I do respect Dusty Baker. He is in his 70s. Older but wise.

Went 0fer on MIN game. parlay failed when MINN only scored one. Arg!

Need one more BALT run still here to get my runs parlay. Got TX over 3,5 standalone bet.

i want to say when Garcia was up, I was looking for the HR button when he sent one out to LF. Arg!

Went 0fer on MIN game. parlay failed when MINN only scored one. Arg!

Need one more BALT run still here to get my runs parlay. Got TX over 3,5 standalone bet.

i want to say when Garcia was up, I was looking for the HR button when he sent one out to LF. Arg!
It looks like the Orioles are on the way out.

Kramer was lit up…. He has family in Israel, including in the IDF so his emotions were running high perhaps.

Minnesota had plenty of chances to get those two runs.

The Orioles are known as the comeback Orioles but it’s certainly will be tough tonight.

I can’t believe the twins just left The bases juiced with one out. No runs.
dont know why you cant believe it,there is a reason why they are called the twinkies.this is not the same twins team that won the world series against the cardinals and the braves in the late 80's:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back