2023 MLB season

I hope you realize that I am aware playoff pitching is tough. Hard to score 4 runs. But most of these games they have all had shots at it. MIL had it and lost it on replay! Defense killed other chances. Longoria twice!

Also there is no payback at 2 or 3 runs. You might as well not bet if you have to bet $10 to win $3.59. If they go way over you feel stupider.

AZ just cashed. Thank the Lord for one!
Come on MIL. 2 more.
I’ve never really done over under. I don’t think ive done it in any sport. But there’s definitely people who are profitable with that in the long run.

Pretty surprised to see the Blue Jays bats silent they usually do better. I remember back in 2016 they had Donaldson and Jose Bautista, and they were on stoppable. And 2016 they were down 2-0 against the Texas Rangers and came back to win the series 32 with a Batista bat flip home run

I have $110 on the Diamondbacks and Orioles to win the World Series. I can cashed out those tickets for about 870 now. But I’m looking at 12 grand if the Orioles can win at all so I’m not gonna cash them out. I’m not in those bets to win 800.

I’ve never really done over under. I don’t think ive done it in any sport. But there’s definitely people who are profitable with that in the long run.

Pretty surprised to see the Blue Jays bats silent they usually do better. I remember back in 2016 they had Donaldson and Jose Bautista, and they were on stoppable. And 2016 they were down 2-0 against the Texas Rangers and came back to win the series 32 with a Batista bat flip home run

I have $110 on the Diamondbacks and Orioles to win the World Series. I can cashed out those tickets for about 870 now. But I’m looking at 12 grand if the Orioles can win at all so I’m not gonna cash them out. I’m not in those bets to win 800.

I was doing OK with O/U on NFL, but it has clock ijnvolvement. I was heavy on Under.

My MLB Over failed me. MIL both games. One big hit and I would be up I think. TB MIA second game. TOR all games! First time I ever bet MzlB legally.

In NFL, if KC had ran in that last drive vs. NYJ I would have been up for the year. Late 4 way Parlay needed 7.5 pts. 3 legs were in. Looked like sure win at 17-0 Chiefs up. First year I opened account for any.

I hope you get your BALT. Bochy is tough to go against.

It was very interesting that every series ended up in a sweep.

Of all of them I think Tampa Bay was the biggest surprise swept at home. Even though the Rangers were in first place in their division for 160 days this year, it’s still a surprise to see this happened to the Devil rays.
why?....they were swept in the WC games in 21 and 22.....and now in 23....Toronto knows what they are feeling....

I would like the Astros to win it, but if I had to pick a winner it would be Atl or the dodgers
bite your tongue on the Astros to win it:mad:.they have replaced the yankees on everything that is wrong with baseball.they have taken it to new heights as well worse than the yankees,they have disgraced the sport of baseball same as the cheatriots have with NFL football.:mad:

Last edited:
The Braves could be upset by Philly. The Phillies knocked them out last year and are playing well now. The Braves pitching has no room for error in this series.
Yea, this is gonna be a good series, Phillies have a fired up home crowd and it might be hard for the Braves to win there.

Probably more the stadium, a complete joke of a major league stadium.
They are supposed to build a new stadium in the same area. It's a little depressed located in St. Petersburg and at the end of a small peninsula some miles south of Tampa. There were ideas to put slightly east of Tampa for the Orlando market to go to also. Miami does not draw either and they have a newer stadium.

i.jpeg

Tough loss for the Orioles today at home. I really hope that they throw John means tomorrow. He’s a good lefty. He went thru Tommy John surgery, but he came out Strong after it.

Bouchy to at leftwinger point made excellent decisions with his bullpen moves today.

Can the Orioles score runs today and get back in the series?

When I bet against Ovaldi to allow runs in the WC round I did not do so well?

Can the Orioles score runs today and get back in the series?

When I bet against Ovaldi to allow runs in the WC round I did not do so well?
It’s going to be very difficult. As you said, the manager of the Rangers is a very smart man. He’s got a great baseball mind. He’s out coaching the Orioles manager. But anything can happen in a five game series. The Orioles bats have to get going. I thought they should’ve started John means today but maybe he’s coming out of relief I don’t know.

Eovaldi had a solid year with a Rangers, but so did dean Kremer of the Orioles.

Forum List

Back