2022 Nobel Laureate: "Climate emergency narrative dangerous"

Material to the discussion btw...

At least 80 million Americans response to policy initiatives due to "climate emergency" declaration....

Don't forget, progressives never ponder the question, "At what cost?"

254809210_1346904360786948_3692966356442611871_n.jpg

If you look at Germany and France, you see that Genocide and eugenics are the Final Solution to the Climate change problem

You mean like this?
iu

iu

iu

LoL...well there are always folks in the population that tend to the hysterical.

These people see a thunderstorm and freak out.
Flooding events lead to small strokes. To these people, when a big hurricane is coming, it's the end of days.

OCD folks will always be in our midst. :deal:

LoL...well there are always folks in the population that tend to the hysterical.

These people see a thunderstorm and freak out.
Flooding events lead to small strokes. To these people, when a big hurricane is coming, it's the end of days.

OCD folks will always be in our midst. :deal:
I think they had a drowning or two and maybe a heart attack, when the water was up for a couple of days, but did not hear of any strokes. They really seemed to take in stride, for the most part. Guess they are getting used to it, as happening more often. I don't live there, so not my problem.

I think they had a drowning or two and maybe a heart attack, when the water was up for a couple of days, but did not hear of any strokes. They really seemed to take in stride, for the most part. Guess they are getting used to it, as happening more often. I don't live there, so not my problem.
My point is, only the deep matrix bubble dwellers are suckered into thinking floods this summer connected to climate change.:bye1:

Where is there any evidence the public caring about the 3mm?!!

View attachment 808103
The average person probably doesn't. Whether one cares about reality, does not change reality. Reality is real, whether you care or not. Ask somebody in Florida. I am 230+- feet above sea level and hundreds of miles from any sea.

The average person probably doesn't. Whether one cares about reality, does not change reality. Reality is real, whether you care or not. Ask somebody in Florida. I am 230+- feet above sea level and hundreds of miles from any sea.

That might change.....and there isn't a freaking thing we can do about it.

Forum List

Back