Oil Protestors Get Destroyed By Citizens

I love it. They're doing what I always imagine should be done. Grab them by their woke hair and drag them into the gutter where they belong.

If someone was causing a major traffic jam and purposely creating a chaotic situation, then, yes, I would be more than happy to physically remove them. Wouldn't any sensible American?

The police should do it right away. People have a right to civil disobedience but the whole point is to do something to get arrested, then go right back out and do it again. The current crop think they can skip this part, and the lefty governments in cities oblige them.

The police should do it right away. People have a right to civil disobedience but the whole point is to do something to get arrested, then go right back out and do it again. The current crop think they can skip this part, and the lefty governments in cities oblige them.
The next best thing to actual arrest is citizens' arrest. If cities are going to allow “civil disobedience” then citizens who take matters into their own hands are now committing “civil disobedience.”

If someone was causing a major traffic jam and purposely creating a chaotic situation, then, yes, I would be more than happy to physically remove them. Wouldn't any sensible American?
By the hair? Do you think you would be justified in injuring someone to stop them from blocking traffic.

By the hair? Do you think you would be justified in injuring someone to stop them from blocking traffic.
Depends. In the case of the woke idiots who caused a pregnant woman to get in a crash, I think getting tough might be the very best answer. And if it turned out that the traffic jam caused by the lunatics made it impossible for an ambulance to make it to a hospital in time to save a life then a punch in the teeth and a kick to the groin would be appropriate (at the very least).

Yeah, but obviously Crick isn't.

thanks cause I was a little confused,

No problem, I'm glad that I cleared that up. :)

Well it's either they get injured or run over by a car and killed. Your pick.

Forum List

Back