2022 Governor elections in Michigan and Pennsylvania

All the elections we won in Pennsylvania were free and fair. Any ones that lost were a result of fraud and malfeasance. :crybaby:
Not a chance. There was massive fraud. Two semis full of ballots went from NY to PA. Is that why your legislature members are in AZ seeing how to conduct your upcoming forensic audit?

That is a lie. If that happened then there would be a massive number of extra votes. I wonder how Pennsylvania voters are going to feel about Republicans trying to throw out their votes.

We need to have a conservative win both states to ensure fair elections in 2024

Bolshevik Wolf cannot seek a third term in Pennsylvania

I hope that witch in Michigan is a big loser in 2022

With conservatives, then I think T should run

There were fair elections. You cdo not want a conservative, you want a right wing fascist that will make it harder to vote.
The election was stolen. It will be proven soon.

All the elections we won in Pennsylvania were free and fair. Any ones that lost were a result of fraud and malfeasance. :crybaby:
Not a chance. There was massive fraud. Two semis full of ballots went from NY to PA. Is that why your legislature members are in AZ seeing how to conduct your upcoming forensic audit?

That is a lie. If that happened then there would be a massive number of extra votes. I wonder how Pennsylvania voters are going to feel about Republicans trying to throw out their votes.
Every illegal vote needs to go. Do you want illegal ballots to count? Does not work that way.

The people of PA. did not vote the livelihood (energy) away.

We need to have a conservative win both states to ensure fair elections in 2024

Bolshevik Wolf cannot seek a third term in Pennsylvania

I hope that witch in Michigan is a big loser in 2022

With conservatives, then I think T should run

There were fair elections. You cdo not want a conservative, you want a right wing fascist that will make it harder to vote.
We already have leftist fascist in half the states

Forum List

Back