2021 - America Is Unravelling

America is fine.
Trumpsters are just dramatic crybabies.
Someone is really out of touch.

Remember that, Mender: Planet Earth and the USA went from the brink of disaster and collapse with panicked people running in the streets to being JUST FINE.

And all it took was a couple of months putting a feeble-minded senior in the White House who gets his talking points from the Speaker, and a fresh change of diaper from his Nurse Jill.

Wow. That's not even an intellectually honest adult response!

Brought to you by the people who spent 39 days with 600 lawyers over a few hanging chad, then spent 45 million dollars and 3 years worried that a few ads on FB cost Hillary the presidency! :auiqs.jpg:
Your attempt to deflect all the way back to Hillary is noted.

How was that 2020 election for you? :)

I'm not the one who spent nearly 40 days fighting over chads while the rest of the world including Bush all stood by refusing yet to call the election for one or the other, nor did I write a book claiming to tell "what really happened."

How was that 2020 election for you?

Completely crooked proving once and for all that election reform is something we can no longer keep kicking down the street. Just remember that you were FOR corrupted elections.

I'm not the one who spent nearly 40 days fighting over chads while the rest of the world including Bush all stood by refusing yet to call the election for one or the other, nor did I write a book claiming to tell "what really happened."

How was that 2020 election for you?

Completely crooked proving once and for all that election reform is something we can no longer keep kicking down the street. Just remember that you were FOR corrupted elections.
Nah. You’re just a whining crybaby.

Regardless of any reform, people are going to claim that the election was stolen from them.

Liberals did it before. You’re doing it now.

Biden has and will turn this country into a giant toilet bowl, your kid's and grandkids' future is bleak at best.

America is fine.

Trumpsters are just dramatic crybabies.
Is there a doctor in the house ? Seriously.

You think referencing articles from GatewayPundit, Breitbart, and quoting dramatic Trumpster crybabies somehow refutes what I said? :laugh:
"Nuh Uhn!" is the only thing needed to refute your imbecile claims.
Speaking of dramatic Trumpster crybabies, here’s another one.

What’s the matter, snowflake? Still sad about the last election? :itsok:
Yes, I am sad about losing my freedom and flushing this country down the toilet by means of a fraudulent election. Only a fucking NAZI wouldn't be sad about that.

Last edited:
Undeniable. America is coming apart at the seams in 2021, under the lack of leadership of Joe Biden.

View attachment 488923

1. Economic - we went from record highs in the stock market, record lows in unemployment, and a massively record 33.4% increase in GDP, to a decent GDP of 6.4% 1st quarter of 2021, but nowhere near Trump's 33.4 %, and a disappointment, considering the $1400 stimulus payments having gone out, even to illegal aliens. Dismal economic month of April with 1/4 the job growth as was expected. Also went from 1.1% CPI on election day to an astonishing 4.2% currently, the largest inflation since 2008, at the start of the severe recession. Unemployment rose from 6.0% to 6.1%.

2. Mexican border - went from having the most secure border in 60 years to >> Construction of the wall stopped. Stay in Mexico rule stopped, deportations stopped, legalizations announced. Restrictions on Green cards repealed, reinstated catch & release, and is now just letting people in. Border is now in mass chaos, with drug smugglers and human traffickers having a field day. Smugglers, after using them, are abandoning migrant kids in the desert, a huge problem becoming more evident every day, and may need a massive effort to counter it. Biden officials are proposing to abolish ICE. Illegal migrants are being bused and flown all over the US, and millions are being spent to house them in hotels. How many jobs will Americans lose? How much money will America lose in remittances$$$$ ?How many Americans will die of Covid from unvetted, infected aliens ?

3. Went from opening up ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), to having our pipelines attacked, federal land drilling permits revoked, pipeline construction stopped, thousands of jobs lost, gas prices skyrocketing, and gas lines at the pump.

4. Went from Middle East peace agreements, and stability, to hundreds of rockets being fired at Israel by Hamas, not afraid of weak Biden. War raging once again.

5. Went from no Islamic terrorism, to renewal of terrorist attacks by Muslims. March 22, 2021, a migrant from Syria shot dead 10 patrons at a 'Jewish' supermarket, after swearing allegiance to ISIS. On May 9, Farrakhan Muhammad shot 3 people in New York City’s Times Square neighborhood.
The market had a record high last week

"Funny. I see nothing about "lovefest" in your paste."
Strange. The poster Ray from Cleveland never opened the link he respectfully requested.
------------------------------------------------------

"The left just make shit up."
I dunno much about "the left" or their 'making sh*t up'.
But I find it strange the poster 'Blues Legend' didn't open ---and read ----the link respectfully requested by the poster Ray from Cleveland.
A dis on my poor avatar?
Or on Ray's?
You be the judge.

----------------------------------------------------------------
(that avatar)...." is just another leftwing mega-bullshitter who constantly deflects from his lack of actual substance with a tattered, unconvincing veil of deliberate intellectual snobbery."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster 2bfreak........Gut Morgan, mein freund! ;)

Skeptical optimist that I can be, I look for the compliment in your frequent and prolific postings.
With that said, I like the suggestion that you you think I think I am intellectually superior to your poor avatar.
OK, let's not quibble over the hypothetical details of that.
Rather, let's just let it wash over us and sink in for future exchanges.
And perhaps contemplate why you feel intellectually inferior.

Undeniable. America is coming apart at the seams in 2021, under the lack of leadership of Joe Biden.

View attachment 488923

1. Economic - we went from record highs in the stock market, record lows in unemployment, and a massively record 33.4% increase in GDP, to a decent GDP of 6.4% 1st quarter of 2021, but nowhere near Trump's 33.4 %, and a disappointment, considering the $1400 stimulus payments having gone out, even to illegal aliens. Dismal economic month of April with 1/4 the job growth as was expected. Also went from 1.1% CPI on election day to an astonishing 4.2% currently, the largest inflation since 2008, at the start of the severe recession. Unemployment rose from 6.0% to 6.1%.

2. Mexican border - went from having the most secure border in 60 years to >> Construction of the wall stopped. Stay in Mexico rule stopped, deportations stopped, legalizations announced. Restrictions on Green cards repealed, reinstated catch & release, and is now just letting people in. Border is now in mass chaos, with drug smugglers and human traffickers having a field day. Smugglers, after using them, are abandoning migrant kids in the desert, a huge problem becoming more evident every day, and may need a massive effort to counter it. Biden officials are proposing to abolish ICE. Illegal migrants are being bused and flown all over the US, and millions are being spent to house them in hotels. How many jobs will Americans lose? How much money will America lose in remittances$$$$ ?How many Americans will die of Covid from unvetted, infected aliens ?

3. Went from opening up ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), to having our pipelines attacked, federal land drilling permits revoked, pipeline construction stopped, thousands of jobs lost, gas prices skyrocketing, and gas lines at the pump.

4. Went from Middle East peace agreements, and stability, to hundreds of rockets being fired at Israel by Hamas, not afraid of weak Biden. War raging once again.

5. Went from no Islamic terrorism, to renewal of terrorist attacks by Muslims. March 22, 2021, a migrant from Syria shot dead 10 patrons at a 'Jewish' supermarket, after swearing allegiance to ISIS. On May 9, Farrakhan Muhammad shot 3 people in New York City’s Times Square neighborhood.
And will continue to do so as long as the Fed keeps pouring in the monopoly money.

Strange. The poster Ray from Cleveland never opened the link he respectfully requested.

Well quote it then. I know how you on the left work. If Trump ever said anything like that, it would have been before the riot, and not describing the riot. So again, quote it.

View attachment 488923

It's gone down every day since that high.

Our leaders don't praise the attack calling it something like the summer of love
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever believes that Don Trump is their 'leader' will have to reckon with Don Trump describing January 6th as ....."a lovefest".

So there is that.

:linky:

Poster Ray asks for a link.
-------------------------------------

Gladly. And this is in that link, (btw, there are many other links to the "lovefest")

"During the rally near the White House, Trump falsely claimed that the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent and stolen from him, and urged his supporters to march on Capitol Hill, telling them they “have to show strength.”

Rioters then breached police lines and stormed the Capitol as Congress was convened to certify then President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the Electoral College. They scaled walls, smashed windows and laid siege on the building — forcing lawmakers to evacuate.

The riot results in five deaths, and two Capitol police officers later died by suicide.

Lawmakers from both parties, at least in part, blamed the attack on Trump’s rhetoric surrounding the 2020 election, including at the rally."

(ps...he underlining is by my avatar)
THAT'S NOT IN YOUR LINK, YOU F-ING DUMBASS!

Ah, poster 2bfreak........Gut Morgan, mein freund! ;)

Skeptical optimist that I can be, I look for the compliment in your frequent and prolific postings.
With that said, I like the suggestion that you you think I think I am intellectually superior to your poor avatar.
OK, let's not quibble over the hypothetical details of that.
Rather, let's just let it wash over us and sink in for future exchanges.
And perhaps contemplate why you feel intellectually inferior.

Chill out, beanbrain, and go soak your head in hydrofluoric acid.

Forum List

Back