2021 - America Is Unravelling

It's been unraveling since the end of WW2!!!!
Where have you been?

I don't recall it unraveling under President Trump. I recall a booming economy like most Americans never seen in their lives, a secure border, reasonable fuel prices, much less conflict especially with Israel concerns, lowest unemployment in nearly a half-century, very little inflation, new positive records broken with the stock market, employment with women and every minority group since records were kept, new median household income high.

I do. The economy was already was booming when Trump took over. The unemployment rate was 4.7%. That is hardly a daunting task. The unemployment rate was already low for most people. The rise in gas prices started under Trump. Trump brokered a agreement with OPEC to cut production to increase oil prices. The RUSSIAN hack9intg also has caused gas prices to rise. What inflation there is has to do with the pandemic and shattered supply chains.

Trump proved you CAN do all these things the so called professional politicians said was impossible. He embarrassed those fools in DC exposing them for the failure prone hacks that they are. That's why they hate Trump.

Correct because Trump went in there without owing anybody any favors. Professional politicians who make it to President have a lot of back scratching they need to do for the people that helped get them there in the first place.

Trump's leadership was disasterous. The final result of this was over half a million dead. Trump was more than willing to scratch the back of his buddies. He allowed them to committ crimes and then pardoned them or commuted their sentences as payment for their silence.

Trump's leadership was disasterous. The final result of this was over half a million dead. Trump was more than willing to scratch the back of his buddies. He allowed them to committ crimes and then pardoned them or commuted their sentences as payment for their silence.

Yeah, and Trump was the only President that ever did that, huh?

images.png

This new generation is the most productive this nation will ever see. And I commend them for it. They are starting to figure out if the employer wants good work they need to pay a good wage. No more working hard for $10 per hour. No way no how.

I do. The economy was already was booming when Trump took over. The unemployment rate was 4.7%. That is hardly a daunting task. The unemployment rate was already low for most people. The rise in gas prices started under Trump. Trump brokered a agreement with OPEC to cut production to increase oil prices. The RUSSIAN hack9intg also has caused gas prices to rise. What inflation there is has to do with the pandemic and shattered supply chains.

Which never happened under Trump, only Dementia. :eusa_shhh:

Your claim is bullshit. Trump got together with Russia and OPEC to cut production, but that expired in August and OPEC once again amped it up. It has nothing to do with Biden's gasoline increases.

No matter how many times you are proven wrong on that lie, you keep repeating it.

Ray I will never trust big oil to do the right thing....ever. you want to give them praise.

All the sky is falling stuff is baseless. The nation will forge ahead as strong as ever. I don't know another person I've talked to who has been concerned whatsoever.

All the sky is falling stuff is baseless. The nation will forge ahead as strong as ever. I don't know another person I've talked to who has been concerned whatsoever.
We can't help it if everyone you know is an idiot.

I trust myself and God. And family. Those two things are what matters. That's the end of my trust list. Nice you resort for name calling. Typical though and expected. If someone doesn't share your ideals it's name calling time.

Nope I didn't. I relish the fact I was too intelligent to vote for either cult. I sat this one out. Complete vindication.

The left just make shit up.

Absolutely, especially when they post a link that said five people died in the riot when further investigation revealed nobody died because of the riot except a white female unarmed military vet shot and killed by a black police officer they refused to name, investigate or charge.

Five people died during the riots. This white female was storming the capitol. They did investigate and rightly decided the officer did nothing wrong.

Undeniable. America is coming apart at the seams in 2021, under the lack of leadership of Joe Biden.

View attachment 488923

1. Economic - we went from record highs in the stock market, record lows in unemployment, and a massively record 33.4% increase in GDP, to a decent GDP of 6.4% 1st quarter of 2021, but nowhere near Trump's 33.4 %, and a disappointment, considering the $1400 stimulus payments having gone out, even to illegal aliens. Dismal economic month of April with 1/4 the job growth as was expected. Also went from 1.1% CPI on election day to an astonishing 4.2% currently, the largest inflation since 2008, at the start of the severe recession. Unemployment rose from 6.0% to 6.1%.

2. Mexican border - went from having the most secure border in 60 years to >> Construction of the wall stopped. Stay in Mexico rule stopped, deportations stopped, legalizations announced. Restrictions on Green cards repealed, reinstated catch & release, and is now just letting people in. Border is now in mass chaos, with drug smugglers and human traffickers having a field day. Smugglers, after using them, are abandoning migrant kids in the desert, a huge problem becoming more evident every day, and may need a massive effort to counter it. Biden officials are proposing to abolish ICE. Illegal migrants are being bused and flown all over the US, and millions are being spent to house them in hotels. How many jobs will Americans lose? How much money will America lose in remittances$$$$ ?How many Americans will die of Covid from unvetted, infected aliens ?

3. Went from opening up ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), to having our pipelines attacked, federal land drilling permits revoked, pipeline construction stopped, thousands of jobs lost, gas prices skyrocketing, and gas lines at the pump.

4. Went from Middle East peace agreements, and stability, to hundreds of rockets being fired at Israel by Hamas, not afraid of weak Biden. War raging once again.

5. Went from no Islamic terrorism, to renewal of terrorist attacks by Muslims. March 22, 2021, a migrant from Syria shot dead 10 patrons at a 'Jewish' supermarket, after swearing allegiance to ISIS. On May 9, Farrakhan Muhammad shot 3 people in New York City’s Times Square neighborhood.
I've been hearing this crap for over 70 years, almost always when the "other" party is in power. Yet the nation is still going strong and will be for long time. Now if either party got permanent control of government, I would be worried.

The left just make shit up.

Absolutely, especially when they post a link that said five people died in the riot when further investigation revealed nobody died because of the riot except a white female unarmed military vet shot and killed by a black police officer they refused to name, investigate or charge.

Five people died during the riots. This white female was storming the capitol. They did investigate and rightly decided the officer did nothing wrong.
They investigated nothing. They protected their own.

Yep. Neither party offers a platform I can support. And the number of people like me is growing exponentially to the shagrin of both main parties.

I've heard this garbage for my whole life. Same old garbage...recycled over and over by those that think it's so important.

Forum List

Back