Daniel Patrick Moynihan told Biden: "Joe, i'm sure you're not really Irish, because you don't hold any grudges"...A Decent President for a change!

I'm Scottish and could care less about the English or Irish.

• Banned
Scotland is a good thing!

can you belt out Flower Of Scotland for us?

Oh here we go again, now that a Dem is in the White House we are supposed to forget about the last 4 years of extreme Dem attempts to remove Trump from office and near total opposition to Trump on every issue and gift Biden bipartisan support??? Not a chance in hell, Biden and Dems can pound sand.

America needs to chill the fuck out and have a boring president for a while

Who would you suggest because Biden and Harris are definitely not boring. Some of the shit they say and do can give you Forest Whitaker eye!

forest whitaker eye.jpg

Biden is doing a great job and his popularity across the voting spectrum proves that. Of course, to the drooling Trump cultists on this forum, it's quite the opposite, but those folks have always had a problem with reality.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan told Biden: "Joe, i'm sure you're not really Irish, because you don't hold any grudges"

Okay - we will give Joe Biden the honor-citizenship of Bavaria, because he wan against the damned Prussian Donald Trump. So he not needs the Jodeldiplom) (=yodelling certificate) and the Schuhplattlerprüfung (=shoeplattler examination) and has not to drink a gallon of beer in less than a minute. Long live the new son of Bavaria Joe Biden. Now Joe Biden is really B-irish. (=bayerisch=Bavarian).

Forum List

Back