2020 election prospects

So now speech is hatred? Please confirm that is what you mean. Hey, Google informed me. Took 60 seconds. You wasted 4 yrs learning what it was. Face to face you would not be so brazen, HitlerB.

Hey, I didn't need to use Google to realize you had it wrong when you said Hitler tried to get Mexico to declare war on the US. It was hilarious to watch you get something so wrong so obviously.

Yes, you are a hateful and angry guy.. my guess, the goyim used to tease you a lot growing up.
What did I get wrong? I misspoke during a long debate and you have been harping on it like an old lady. You’re just a pussy.

The GOP is Trump's party. He is King of the Nutters. Anyone who bucks him is labeled a commie and banished.
The Democrats have completely lost their shit and are trying to out-promise, out-spend, out-Identity Politics and out-PC each other.
What a horrible, horrible choice we face in 2020.
You sound more like an unhinged democrat every day, Mac... sad.
Somehow you missed the second line of my post.

The myopia of ideology, clearly and sadly on display.
No... I didn't... I read it. It's the spouting all the favorite buzz words and talking points of the left that I see. You spew all the insults in your comment about conservatives, but none when talking about democrats.

Tells me everything I need to know about someone when I read something like that... over and over.
And it happens again. Incredible.

Just stop. Stop trolling the thread and respond to the OP.
The op is full of shit, how’s that?

12 months from the election and what are the options for the GOP ?

Will they stick with Trump ?

Do they have time to get behind an alternative ?

What price their credibility if they continue to back Donny ?

I know the cultists on here dont have a problem with anything he does but surely educated Americans realise that something is rotten and will vote accordingly ?

In the UK a delegation of Grandees would meet with the problem and tell them that the game was over. Is that likely,or possible, in the US ?
The "alternatives" are a stone drunkard (Weld), a washed-up governor who bizarrely claimed to be hiking solo when he was playing footsie with his Argentine GF (Sanford), and a former congressman who a lot of people think was once a band member of the Eagles (Walsh).

The good news is that none of them really have any credibility to lose.
The guitar player would have a better chance than the nobody congressman, and be a good bit more entertaining.

It did? And you of course have proof of this. No. You do not. HitlerB, I honestly do not understand you. I speak three languages fluently but I do not speak LOSER.

17 Intelligence agencies say the Russians intereferred in the 2016 election to help Trump. Which means if that's what they are ADMITTING to, the reality is probably much, much worse.

It did? And you of course have proof of this. No. You do not. HitlerB, I honestly do not understand you. I speak three languages fluently but I do not speak LOSER.

17 Intelligence agencies say the Russians intereferred in the 2016 election to help Trump. Which means if that's what they are ADMITTING to, the reality is probably much, much worse.
No they didn’t.

12 months from the election and what are the options for the GOP ?

Will they stick with Trump ?

Do they have time to get behind an alternative ?

What price their credibility if they continue to back Donny ?

I know the cultists on here dont have a problem with anything he does but surely educated Americans realise that something is rotten and will vote accordingly ?

In the UK a delegation of Grandees would meet with the problem and tell them that the game was over. Is that likely,or possible, in the US ?
The "alternatives" are a stone drunkard (Weld), a washed-up governor who bizarrely claimed to be hiking solo when he was playing footsie with his Argentine GF (Sanford), and a former congressman who a lot of people think was once a band member of the Eagles (Walsh).

The good news is that none of them really have any credibility to lose.
The guitar player would have a better chance than the nobody congressman, and be a good bit more entertaining.
But he's only running for veep...

If they had beer, wouldn't that be great? :auiqs.jpg:

No they didn’t.
Those dopes couldn't name five of those alleged "intelligence agencies", let alone bother themselves to find out if they really said that.

The GOP is Trump's party. He is King of the Nutters. Anyone who bucks him is labeled a commie and banished.
The Democrats have completely lost their shit and are trying to out-promise, out-spend, out-Identity Politics and out-PC each other.
What a horrible, horrible choice we face in 2020.
You sound more like an unhinged democrat every day, Mac... sad.
Somehow you missed the second line of my post.

The myopia of ideology, clearly and sadly on display.
No... I didn't... I read it. It's the spouting all the favorite buzz words and talking points of the left that I see. You spew all the insults in your comment about conservatives, but none when talking about democrats.

Tells me everything I need to know about someone when I read something like that... over and over.
And it happens again. Incredible.

Just stop. Stop trolling the thread and respond to the OP.
The op is full of shit, how’s that?
Trumpian!

It's not enough to hate the guy who brought us a roaring economy, beat China at the import game, killed the top ISIS leader and gave us an unexpected job boost that caused the DOW to go into record territory. You have to show a candidate you think can do better than that. Beto just dropped out and the rest of the clown car is laughable.

What did I get wrong? I misspoke during a long debate and you have been harping on it like an old lady. You’re just a pussy.

You didn't "mispeak", you got something outright wrong.

Hitler did not send a telegram to try to get Mexico to declare war on the US.
I misspoke. I said sometimes you cannot avoid wars. You’re making shit up now.

Interfered is not the same as helped Trump win. Show proof of that. Hell HRC got 3mil more votes so did they help her?

No they didn’t.
Those dopes couldn't name five of those alleged "intelligence agencies", let alone bother themselves to find out if they really said that.
JoeB lives in his own fantasy world. IQ of 80 at best. And he is a pussy.

War is 100% avoidable. It just matters what you are willing to give up. In that case, FDR chose to get us into World War II, pretty much against the will of the people, who looked at the waste of WWI and wanted nothing to do with another one.

It certainly wasn't about a telegram trying to get Mexico to attack us... that didn't happen in WWII like you said.

the last time I confused WWII and WWI was when I was five and trying to understand how Grandpa could have fought for Germany and Dad fought for America.... But I'm glad you are advancing past a five year old's understanding.

Interfered is not the same as helped Trump win. Show proof of that. Hell HRC got 3mil more votes so did they help her?

Are you some kind of retard? Obviously, their disinfomration campaigns were aimed at the swing states to achieve exactly what they achieved.

upload_2019-11-2_11-25-42.jpeg

War is 100% avoidable. It just matters what you are willing to give up. In that case, FDR chose to get us into World War II, pretty much against the will of the people, who looked at the waste of WWI and wanted nothing to do with another one.

It certainly wasn't about a telegram trying to get Mexico to attack us... that didn't happen in WWII like you said.

the last time I confused WWII and WWI was when I was five and trying to understand how Grandpa could have fought for Germany and Dad fought for America.... But I'm glad you are advancing past a five year old's understanding.
My point was that wars are not always avoidable. WWI and WW2 are perfect examples. You were five in 1920. You were a pussy then and you’re a pussy now.

They were!? And you have proof of this of course. LOL. Captain tin foil hat.

Oh, please, guy, you know the Russians wanted Trump the curious thing is why you think that's okay.

Russians wanted chaos and for triggered Leftists to whine. Here is the thing, mission accomplished. You’re a retard. You don’t believe in due process and you want me to believe your conspiracy theories. Who was the President when Russia interfered?

Forum List

Back