2020 Election fraud in MI

As we all knew then and now:

Michigan State Senator Ruth Johnson, who is a former Secretary of State, told the Gateway Pundit: “My estimate is over 800,000 ballot applications were sent to non-qualified voters in Michigan, including many individuals who moved or died, and even some individuals who were underage or non-citizens. Many were sent to people who had moved out of state.” These ballot applications, if turned back in, would cause a live ballot to then be sent to that address by the clerk. Both the ballot applications and the live ballots were not seriously checked for a ‘signature match’ because Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson purposefully advised clerks to illegally assume and presume the signatures were a match.

lol

Rubes gonna rube!

Felons, released from prison voted without their knowledge or consent.
Screenshot-2023-08-29-at-4.15.39-AM-1024x172.png

This stuff will be uncovered after Biden is removed from the White House.

When there was a question about whether registration applications were fraudulent, the police went door to door and what they found was that major fraud had been committed by Democrats and GBI strategies.

It was later discovered that there were over 50,000 people registered to vote at illegal addresses.

The police in Muskegon did their jobs and investigated, but when AG Nessel realized that her party was about to get nailed, she took the investigation and turned it over to the state police, whom she controlled.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2023-08-29-at-4.15.39-AM-1024x172.png
    Screenshot-2023-08-29-at-4.15.39-AM-1024x172.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
View attachment 822654

When there was a question about whether registration applications were fraudulent, the police went door to door and what they found was that major fraud had been committed by Democrats and GBI strategies.

It was later discovered that there were over 50,000 people registered to vote at illegal addresses.

The police in Muskegon did their jobs and investigated, but when AG Nessel realized that her party was about to get nailed, she took the investigation and turned it over to the state police, whom she controlled.

Geez, could you get some real news .... this news is bull crud.

I don't know HOW anyone in their sound mind, could think that link was anything but unprovable mumbo jumbo fake news....?

Show us, who illegally voted out of those alleged by him 50,000, who ATTEMPTED to register to vote at addresses that did not exist....

They were caught no? When vetted by the election office that received all of these registration applications, because of those reasons including fake addresses...the SYSTEM of checks and balances, WORKS silly one!!!

That doesn't mean workers making up names like Mickey Mouse as a new voter etc, is not wrong or not illegal etc because it likely is and should be gotten to the bottom of....

But as far as voter fraud, these 50k caught as bad addresses etc when trying to get registered, no such thing actually occurred.

Attempted, voter registration fraud occurred, not voter fraud....no one illegally voted, was shown?

Last edited:

I don't know HOW anyone in their sound mind, could think that link was anything but unprovable mumbo jumbo fake news....?

Show us, who illegally voted out of those alleged by him 50,000, who ATTEMPTED to register to vote at addresses that did not exist....

They were caught no? When vetted by the election office that received all of these registration applications, because of those reasons including fake addresses...the SYSTEM of checks and balances, WORKS silly one!!!

That doesn't mean workers making up names like Mickey Mouse as a new voter etc, is not wrong or not illegal etc because it likely is and should be gotten to the bottom of....

But as far as voter fraud, these 50k caught as bad addresses etc when trying to get registered, no such thing actually occurred.

Attempted, voter registration fraud occurred, not voter fraud....no one illegally voted, was shown?
How many of the attempts weren't detected?

I can remember a day when you were intellectually honest enough to ask such questions.

Don't ruin their circle jerk. It's all they've got.

View attachment 822654

Why is this thread in the crackpot forum?

WHO was behind the "attempted voter fraud"? MAGA? RINO Republicans?
Temp employees hired, to score points with their employer, like to show they were out there working, but we're really sitting on their butts making up names?

I don't know? I don't even know if the story is really true, or the 50,000 number is true....

but after years, if it did happen, you would know by now...

How many of the attempts weren't detected?

I can remember a day when you were intellectually honest enough to ask such questions.
you are suppose to present EVIDENCE of fraud oddball, actual evidence that fraud occurred, not conjecture or speculation....and the election office job is to VET the registration applicant, are they a citizen, are they a felon, are they 18 or over, do they reside in the district, where they claim?

THAT is how these fake registration applicants were CAUGHT..... according to what I read about a mo nth or two ago on it.

and for goodness sake, in this world of continual debunked election fraud claims from Jewish space lasers to bamboo ballots from China, to Vote machines switching votes to 2000 mules, and ballots shipped in by truck from Maine, to illegal out of State voter and dead people by the hundreds of thousands, to suitcases filled with illegal ballots pulled out from under tables stuffing, fraudulent voting bull crap claims,

you should not expect me to believe a single claim from the Boy who cried Wolf, one too many times....without being totally skeptical!

Mississippi too.

BREAKING: A Democrat County Supervisor in Hinds, Mississippi is challenging his party's primary election results after discovering massive election fraud "We have videotapes of someone going into boxes bringing in thumb drives, bringing in ballots to be inserted into the…

Now they get caught cheating each other? No honor amongst theives & Political hacks. Like I said “they use Chocolate cities like airport rental cars”. They are above the law. Anything for a buck. Whitey R (or D) wont go after them as to be labeled…..you know.

Mississippi too.

BREAKING: A Democrat County Supervisor in Hinds, Mississippi is challenging his party's primary election results after discovering massive election fraud "We have videotapes of someone going into boxes bringing in thumb drives, bringing in ballots to be inserted into the…
Link?

Forum List

Back