2020 Candidate Tremendous Tulsi Gabbard ERUPTS: "we are sleepwalking toward nuclear war under Trump"

i'm so scared that an atomic bomb could land on Laporte, Indiana, that i will do everything in my power to make sure Tulsi Takes care of Trump!

there's no protection if a nuclear war is started. the human race is on the line. no one will survive a WWIII nuclear war. it will destroy the planet. that's the real threat, not climate!

"even if we address climate change, that's not enough to save humanity" - Gabbard in the video

Well, I saw nothing resembling lava, magma, or even the evil CO2 associated with eruptions. She didn't even raise her voice.

That being said, I'd hit that every day of the week and twice on Sunday, cause I'm a God-fearin' man and I would enthusiastically go forth and multiply with her! Well, at least try!

:biggrin:

As for her substance, she's pretty much completely wrong.

there's no protection if a nuclear war is started. the human race is on the line. no one will survive a WWIII nuclear war. it will destroy the planet. that's the real threat, not climate!

"even if we address climate change, that's not enough to save humanity" - Gabbard in the video

^^^ Roots for Trump to fail in denuclearization talks with North Korea. Suddenly is afraid a nuclear war. ^^^

Trump is trying to fix a problem that previous Presidents kicked down the road.

For another, the Iranians have the North Korean precedent to observe, and it won’t be lost on them that Kim’s willingness to engage hasn’t gotten him any sanctions relief so far. Iran may be deterred by American threats from harassing US
assets in its region—or it may start to see escalation as its only source of leverage.

The United States amasses leverage with economic sanctions. Iran amasses leverage by restarting its nuclear activities and threatening regional chaos … Iran is just starting to amass leverage with escalation

i remember calculating whether the nuclear korean weapons could reach laporte indiana. they can. if they do reach my state, thousands of us, MILLIONS of us will die.

what i'm saying is, we better elect Tremendous Tulsi or we're all gonna die.

SatisfiedGlisteningAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb.gif

The Dems made Russia into a bad word. Everybody needs to stand up in their faces and proudly say,"I'm Russia!"

Trump is taking us to...THE END OF THE ROAD.

JARED, IVANKA, GET TO YOUR DAD! TELL HIM TO NOT BLOW UP THE WORLD! PLEASE! Iranians are beautiful people, like it says in the bible "peace at home, peace in the world"! YEAAAAA!

Forum List

Back