2020 battleground special: "How Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s return could haunt Trump in battleground Arizona"

Heh: Now Trump allies in Arizona blaming MCSALLY for Trump's problems in the state (not the other way around). What happens when you hitch your wagons to the famously disloyal prez.
I liked Arpaio when I lived in Arizona. I believe he's too damn old for any kind of political office these days. I THINK he's like 86 or 87 years old. But I DID love the way he took on the illegal alien problem while he was sheriff.

Heh: Now Trump allies in Arizona blaming MCSALLY for Trump's problems in the state (not the other way around). What happens when you hitch your wagons to the famously disloyal prez.
I liked Arpaio when I lived in Arizona. I believe he's too damn old for any kind of political office these days. I THINK he's like 86 or 87 years old. But I DID love the way he took on the illegal alien problem while he was sheriff.
I checked on Joe's age. He's 87, and he'll be 88 in less than a month. That's MUCH too old for holding ANY kind of political office position, IMHO. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, are you listening?

I checked on Joe's age. He's 87, and he'll be 88 in less than a month. That's MUCH too old for holding ANY kind of political office position, IMHO. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, are you listening?
RBG could beat him to a pulp!

1590003711163.jpeg

I'm hoping to live in good health.
If I'm 80 and can't even function, please, no more.
If I'm 90, and going strong, well strong for 90, then bring on more life.

But I certainly don't plan on WORKING at those ages.

IMHO. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, are you listening?

In terms of RBG.
You may choose more than one, or can respond separately on each #)

1) Anyone that old (85+) needs to retire.
2) Her questionable health affects the job she is required to do.
3) I don't like her 'opinion' and I want her gone, and replaced with a Conservative Judge.
4) I don't like her 'opinion' and I want her gone, and replaced with any Qualified Judge.

RBG could beat him to a pulp!

View attachment 338676
I believe I have to agree with you on this one, rw. Ruthie has beaten CANCER, how many times now? She really IS a tough old bird! IF she's really still among the living, of which I have serious doubts.........

I'm hoping to live in good health.
If I'm 80 and can't even function, please, no more.
If I'm 90, and going strong, well strong for 90, then bring on more life.

But I certainly don't plan on WORKING at those ages.

IMHO. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, are you listening?

In terms of RBG.
You may choose more than one, or can respond separately on each #)

1) Anyone that old (85+) needs to retire.
2) Her questionable health affects the job she is required to do.
3) I don't like her 'opinion' and I want her gone, and replaced with a Conservative Judge.
4) I don't like her 'opinion' and I want her gone, and replaced with any Qualified Judge.
I'll answer in the affirmative for options #1 and #2.

Forum List

Back