2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Admit there was fraud and our country is run by criminals. That seems to be the way you want it or you are just to afraid to say anything. Either way you are a piss poor excuse for an American.
Sooooo just avoid my question. What are you going to do when Arizona doesnt decertify the election? What's your next step?

60,000 Illegal Ballots” – AZ Audit Volunteers Speak Out​

The volunteers can say whatever they want without consequences. There's no repercussions for them lying.

The report says otherwise, not that any of you read it.

Sooooo just avoid my question. What are you going to do when Arizona doesnt decertify the election? What's your next step?
What are you going to do if they do? There is no next step for me. They will keep going to court until it is proven. I know there was massive fraud. The evidence is plentiful and was never investigated. Nothing will ever change those facts.

The volunteers can say whatever they want without consequences. There's no repercussions for them lying.

The report says otherwise, not that any of you read it.
Without consequences? They are going to be threatened and harassed as sure as the sun sets every night. Wait, there will be plenty of stories about what is undoubtily coming their way.

What are you going to do if they do? There is no next step for me. They will keep going to court until it is proven. I know there was massive fraud. The evidence is plentiful and was never investigated. Nothing will ever change those facts.

Where is it in AZ election law that allows the AZ Legislature to even try to de-certify the election a year after is was decided?

Court? Did you say they were going to court?

Hahahaha. That is the last place they want to be.

Without consequences? They are going to be threatened and harassed as sure as the sun sets every night. Wait, there will be plenty of stories about what is undoubtily coming their way.
No. They’re going to be ignored.

We’ve seen this theatre before. You get a bunch of people who have been conditioned to believe in fraud. Parade them to the right wing media with unverified and sometimes impossible claims about things they don’t really understand.

They’re just pawns.

The official report stated no proof of fraud.

What are you going to do if they do?
I dont care either way.

They will keep going to court until it is proven
That's not how it works in reality. You can't keep going to court for infinity.

I know there was massive fraud.
No, you don't. You think you know, though.

The evidence is plentiful and was never investigated.
Rudi Giuliani should hire you. Give him a call! Better yet, call out to Arizona SOS office until they learn your truth!

This video basically states exactly what I claimed. The fact audited ballot count may have added some votes to the tally does not mean that the 50,000 ballots that were possibly (likely) illegally counted does not conflate to verification of the true LEGAL vote count.

The Auditors haven't the authority to decertify any votes. The AG and the legal system does.

You will note that the video also states that British media (and others) are now questioning the authenticity of the election 'results'.

Twist and squirm all you want. The truth will eventually be exposed.

"possibly (likely) illegally"

LOLOL

Translation: legal ballots.

Retard, the putz in that video, who's just another rightwingnut like you, has it completely ass-backwards.

He claims the 50K ballots in question show a gap in the chain-of-command and should not have been counted pending further investigation.

The technical term for that is -- bullshit.

Those ballots were already investigated and deemed legitimate. That's what states do when they canvas ballots following their initial tabulation. That's exactly what they do for weeks until certification. Does that mean every ballot counted is legal? No, due to human error, it's likely some invalid ballots slip through. Now along comes Cyber Ninja's who finds 50K ballots they question. Keep in mind, they didn't determine even one single ballot was illegal. They couldn't because they didn't canvas the ballots. They simply placed questionable ballots into separate piles and said, here is a stack of duplicate ballots and here is a stack of people who moved ballots, etc... Which is why it was a piece of cake for the Maricopa County Election Board to school them so quickly -- because Maricopa County already canvassed those ballots.

So no, they are not "likely illegal" ballots. In fact, they are deemed legal ballots unless shown otherwise because they were canvassed and accepted. That's the part that idiot in the video you posted got backwards. He's claiming just because Cyber Ninja's found 50K ballots they find questionable; that none of those ballots should be counted. Not only is that retarded, it's un-American. We don't disenfranchise voters unless there's actual proof a ballot is invalid. And Cyber Ninja's neither has any such proof nor even claimed any such proof.

C24YITHHPFDLLPATOSDP7YJGEM.png

Minority women, veterans, and the dreaded white people. Americans you people hate for speaking out. This all warrants serious real investigation. Think there is a chance with our corrupt DOJ and FBI?

It all points to MASSIVE fraud.

Sounds like a bunch of disgruntled rightards who have nothing left but to lie.

They're claiming Maricopa County deleted their logs so there would be no way to audit the tabulators. Unfortunately for nuts like you and those idiots in that video, that's simply not true according to Maricopa County officials, they have all of their logs backed up. They even explained there's simply not enough storage space on their EMS system to keep everything on those servers, so they back them up and delete them from their EMS to make space available. They also point out their backups were never subpoenaed.

Now the truth emerges -- it's not that Maricopa deleted anything, which would be a federal crime had they done so, it's that the Republican-led Senate and Cyber Ninja's simply just don't know what the fuck they're doing.

As always -- you've been duped again. :lmao:

It is not a lie. Would you like to prove it is a lie. Until you can you should STFU.
Of course it's a lie. That yutz said...

"It also showed that some 50,000 of the votes counted are likely illegally cast ballots and should be thrown out."

Allow me to switch out some words and see how absurd that statement is...

Your Honor, Lastamender's actions at the scene of that murder were likely illegal and he should spend the .rest of his life in prison.

"It also showed that some 50,000 of the votes counted are likely illegally cast ballots and should be thrown out."

Your Honor, Lastamender's actions at the scene of that murder were likely illegal and he should spend the .rest of his life in prison.
You never got back to me about how that semi full of ballots that crossed state lines was debunked.

I see. Murder, would it be investigated? The fraud has not been.

Yikes!
The reality you inhabit must be terrifying and exhausting. No wonder you dopes clench tightly to your guns. You’re constantly surrounded by “enemies” bent on your destruction. Must be awful always teetering on the edge of sanity.

How many people do you imagine are either active participants or complicit in this conspiracy nationwide? Hundreds of thousands? Millions? Who organizes and manages them? Who pays them? Who keeps them quiet? How do they communicate seemingly so effectively? How do they have access to so many different state and govt systems and databases? There must be an army of handlers always keeping everything working smoothly.

Truly terrifying.
All it takes is the orchestrated participation of those people who COUNTED THE VOTES WITHOUT EFFECTIVE WITNESSES in just a few counties in a few states. I do not doubt that several state results were close to accurate.

Liars and cheaters will do this kind of manipulating for free. Their payment is in getting the result they want.

Your are really a stupid :ahole-1: !

Sounds like a bunch of disgruntled rightards who have nothing left but to lie.

They're claiming Maricopa County deleted their logs so there would be no way to audit the tabulators. Unfortunately for nuts like you and those idiots in that video, that's simply not true according to Maricopa County officials, they have all of their logs backed up. They even explained there's simply not enough storage space on their EMS system to keep everything on those servers, so they back them up and delete them from their EMS to make space available. They also point out their backups were never subpoenaed.

Now the truth emerges -- it's not that Maricopa deleted anything, which would be a federal crime had they done so, it's that the Republican-led Senate and Cyber Ninja's simply just don't know what the fuck they're doing.

As always -- you've been duped again. :lmao:

The Trumpsters are under zero (0) obligation to ever admit that they've been duped. Ever.

He didn't imply otherwise. Read more slowly.
His error was implying that the auditors could have declared the questionable ballots invalid.

"What good is an audit if it couldn't even conclude a single fraudulent vote?"

Determination of that is the job of the AG and the legal system.

Read things in context of this discussion, :ahole-1:!

Forum List

Back