2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

What this means is that the people in Arizona who were responsible for committing the election fraud are finally being held accountable for their crimes. Hallelujah! Every American needs to know what is happening in Arizona, but this is just the beginning. Other states need to do the same thing. Therefore, it’s on to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin where those who are also guilty must be held to account for their crimes.
Do you realize you are speaking from Cuckoo Land?

It's over. Done. Finito. There is literally nothing to see here. The hot air has gone out of the Big Lie. The circus tents have been folded and put away for 2024.

Do you realize you are speaking from Cuckoo Land?

It's over. Done. Finito. There is literally nothing to see here. The hot air has gone out of the Big Lie. The circus tents have been folded and put away for 2024.
If you are so sure you should stop wasting your time here. Bye.

What this means is that the people in Arizona who were responsible for committing the election fraud are finally being held accountable for their crimes. Hallelujah! Every American needs to know what is happening in Arizona, but this is just the beginning. Other states need to do the same thing. Therefore, it’s on to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin where those who are also guilty must be held to account for their crimes.
LOLOLOL

You haven't found a single case of fraud in 11 months but you think someone's going to be held accountable for the fraud which eludes you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

You haven't found a single case of fraud in 11 months but you think someone's going to be held accountable for the fraud which eludes you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That is what the AG of AZ. says, not me. Pay attention stupid.

All it takes is the orchestrated participation of those people who COUNTED THE VOTES WITHOUT EFFECTIVE WITNESSES in just a few counties in a few states. I do not doubt that several state results were close to accurate.

Liars and cheaters will do this kind of manipulating for free. Their payment is in getting the result they want.

Your are really a stupid :ahole-1: !
Well no. Not really though. Right? All of the election officials would need to be complicit and compliant with the plan. Then there’s all the Secretaries of State, the judges, AG Barr, The FBI, DHS, all of Dominion, VP Pence, “ the semi driver”, whoever created 50k fake registered voters, the Cyber Ninjas and of course, the media. I’m sure there’s many more. All of this across multiple states simultaneously.

You are deeply delusional.

I will repeat for this dumbass. It is not the job of the auditors to determine that ballots were illegally cast. They simply point out which one's could have been. Now the AG and the Justice System will either ignore the claims or investigate them.
Yes. Their job was to refresh and deepen the ambiguity to further the Big Lie.
There will be no investigation as the county has already explained all of it.
You will either accept that or ignore it. I suspect ignore.

The ignorant, incompetent auditors' claims have been thoroughly debunked already.

Arizona has been audited FOUR times. It's a Republican state, audited and validated by Republicans. Even the Cyber Ninja partisan hacks found Biden won.

Game over. Trump's Big Lie is toast. Stick a fork in him.
No it has not. Stop lying, if you can.

Well no. Not really though. Right? All of the election officials would need to be complicit and compliant with the plan. Then there’s all the Secretaries of State, the judges, AG Barr, The FBI, DHS, all of Dominion, VP Pence, “ the semi driver”, whoever created 50k fake registered voters, the Cyber Ninjas and of course, the media. I’m sure there’s many more. All of this across multiple states simultaneously.

You are deeply delusional.
That is not delusional at all. The hate and fear of Trump had everyone corrupted or scared by the system on the same side. The election was stolen.

"...is a Zionist 911 W "Biden republican"...
My poor avatar has asked before, but no answer was forthcoming.
So, let's do it again:
Whadahell is a "Zionist 911 W"?
Perhaps a credible answer, with no Yoda-speak, could unlock the secrets that we all seek?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL:
"possibly (likely) illegally"

RESPONSE: [actually two responses)
#1....LOLOL
#2.......I am embarrassed for you.

Notably important: The new legal standard for disenfranchising millions is now........'possibly likely illegal'

I love this bar!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank god you have this thread to spout your lies and conspiracies. I'd hate to think what you'd be......."
Going Postal?
This gossipboard is a kinda sorta like a Kevlar vest for America.
It diverts the RWNJ's from doing too much damage.
IMHO
----------------------------------------------------------------------

They saw massive fraud.........60,000 Illegal Ballots”
Please never leave this gossipboard, poster Lastamender.
You are a productive vein to mine for ridicule and snark.
You oh so consistently make all the other forum members here turn into Lucy holding the football for Charlie. You make it easy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"That is just another of your fucked (sic) up opinions."
Well, I have no desire to 'pile-on' poster 'Asaratis'............but 'f*cked up' or not.....he ain't alone in that opinion. It is shared. Bigly.
You kinda sorta have a rep due to the, ummm, 'quality' and gravitas of your contributions.
But still, good luck.

My poor avatar has asked before, but no answer was forthcoming.
So, let's do it again:
Whadahell is a "Zionist 911 W"?
Perhaps a credible answer, with no Yoda-speak, could unlock the secrets that we all seek?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL:

RESPONSE:
[actually two responses)

Notably important: The new legal standard for disenfranchising millions is now........'possibly likely illegal'

I love this bar!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going Postal?
This gossipboard is a kinda sorta like a Kevlar vest for America.
It diverts the RWNJ's from doing too much damage.
IMHO
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please never leave this gossipboard, poster Lastamender.
You are a productive vein to mine for ridicule and snark.
You oh so consistently make all the other forum members here turn into Lucy holding the football for Charlie. You make it easy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I have no desire to 'pile-on' poster 'Asaratis'............but 'f*cked up' or not.....he ain't alone in that opinion. It is shared. Bigly.

You kinda sorta have a rep due to the, ummm, 'quality' and gravitas of your contributions.
But still, good luck.
Your avatar is trying to derail the thread, beat it, troll.

"Your avatar is trying to derail the thread, beat it...."
On behalf of my poor avatar, we both demur.
First, neither of us wants you to abandon this gossipboard and go to, say Daily Stormer, or a QAnon chatroom. That would be a loss for all of us. You are a very effective comparative.

Second, far be it from us to attempt to derail one of your illuminating exchanges. We take that seriously. Accordingly, we followed the thread closely. It was from post #1619, that the spokesperson for your cohort posted this term:

"The AZ AG is a Zionist 911 W....."

Accordingly, we thought it only fitting and proper to inquire on what that poster.....or for that matter, your own avatar.....would mean by the term "Zionist 911 W".

So, batter up, Lastamender.
What do you think it means?

On behalf of my poor avatar, we both demur.
First, neither of us wants you to abandon this gossipboard and go to, say Daily Stormer, or a QAnon chatroom. That would be a loss for all of us. You are a very effective comparative.

Second, far be it from us to attempt to derail one of your illuminating exchanges. We take that seriously. Accordingly, we followed the thread closely. It was from post #1619, that the spokesperson for your cohort posted this term:

Accordingly, we thought it only fitting and proper to inquire on what that poster.....or for that matter, your own avatar.....would mean by the term "Zionist 911 W".

So, batter up, Lastamender.
What do you think it means?
If you want to play, please find a park.

That is not delusional at all. The hate and fear of Trump had everyone corrupted or scared by the system on the same side. The election was stolen.
Sure, buddy. :itsok: An unrealistic and impossibly complicated conspiracy pushed by kooks, cons and crooks against one man is in no way delusional. The inability to provide even one shred of competent support for the conspiracy is of course further evidence of the diabolically sophisticated conspiracy.:cuckoo:

Sure, buddy. :itsok: An unrealistic and impossibly complicated conspiracy pushed by kooks, cons and crooks against one man is in no way delusional. The inability to provide even one shred of competent support for the conspiracy is of course further evidence of the diabolically sophisticated conspiracy.:cuckoo:
The same liars that told you about Russia are telling you there was no fraud. They, again, are proven liars and you ,buddy, are a fool to believe them. Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in 2016. He did not lose. He was defrauded.

The same liars that told you about Russia are telling you there was no fraud. They, again, are proven liars and you ,buddy, are a fool to believe them. Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in 2016. He did not lose. He was defrauded.
Nah, Trump got less real votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. He cheated.

That’s the difference between you and I.
I don’t need anyone to tell me anything. I understand how elections work well enough to know the crap you’re pushing is crap. You don’t understand anything and are therefore biddable. Bigly.

Forum List

Back