2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

You claim this isn'ttrue??
Ummmmmm...................I'll wait for the live results

With CNN's stellar track record on the truth, I shouldn't have a wonder eh

I always said, if the results are legit, that's it.

But supressing the Hunter story was cheating enough per what 20% of biden voters said upon learning after election

Mac1958
Oh blow it out your ass. No one thought the audit would prove anything. All it proved was that the count was accurate. It didn't prove the validity of the ballots. Perhaps it will. Perhaps it won't.

Nothing would change the outcome and everyone knows it. Bidung is POTUS and will be POTUS for the next three years. You should be hoping the country can survive another three years of the Bidung/Kameltoe shit show. He's already made more messes that a kindergarten kid. That's what you should be addressing. Not an audit that proves nothing. Good Lord.
I've said it from the jump; it's the recanvass that will be the key to the audit.....You can recount fraudulently cast ballots from now until doomsday and get the same results over and over again.

How many of the ballots issued come from someone registered to empty lots, commercial addresses, or at the corner of "walk" and "don't walk"?

This whole thread predicated on op-eds disguised as "news" from AP, Madcow, & XiNN.....Let's see the full report.

Last edited:
You have been conned. By a buffoon.

I wonder if that realization is beginning to seep into your skull to any degree whatsoever.

I'm not asking, because nothing a Trumpster says can be believed.

But I do wonder.
Do you see what you voted for you pathetic pofs. Now the JAN 6 scam comes out

My God you libturd time clock punchers...lol

I've said it from the jump; it's the recanvass that will be the key to the audit.....You can recount fraudulently cast ballots from now until doomsday and get the same results over and over again.

How many of the ballots issued come from someone registered to empty lots, commercial addresses, or at the corner of "walk" and "don't walk"?

This whole thread predicated on op-eds disguised as "news" from AP & XiNN.....Let's see the full report.
Yep. Their already ahead of it. Canvassing is the key. You can keep recounting fraud ballots and get the same results...lolol

Rick Madcow got a preliminary draft? Riiiiiiiiggggghhhttttttt.........

There's fake news.... and there's shameless lying. This is the latter. The communist fuckpigs are trying to get out in front of this..... and they're going to get steamrolled. Rick, in particular, seems to have his nuts in an uproar over this, which just means we're over the target.

COCK ENVY.jpg

PHOENIX (AP) — The long-delayed results of a much-criticized review of 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county — which a lawyer for the Republican-controlled state Senate told a judge late last week would be delivered this week — are now set to be publicly unveiled in the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2021.

Results of long-running Cyber Ninjas putative audit of 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County to be released Friday

Here's what to expect: Five presenters will deliver reports in the Senate chamber, followed by a news conference. There are at least 7 findings to watch for.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Should be an interesting news day...
You watch Rachel Maddow!?! She is completely unbiased. LOL

Lesh
Nope. I never thought the audit would prove much. All it did prove is that the numbers were correct. It didn't prove the validity of the ballots nor will it.

Bidung is the POTUS and will be for the next three years. What you should be asking yourself is how the country can survive the messes Bidung has made and will continue to make. You voted for that moron.

Pat yourself on the back. Congrats.
Not so fast. I wouldn't believe a word out of a libturds mouth even if their tongue was notarized

Nope, a ballot is not tied to any registered voter. Only the envelope. Are the envelopes kept? No.
Yes, the envelopes are kept.

Why are you saying they are not?

All absentee envelopes are kept for years, before discarding.

Rick Madcow got a preliminary draft? Riiiiiiiiggggghhhttttttt.........

There's fake news.... and there's shameless lying. This is the latter. The communist fuckpigs are trying to get out in front of this..... and they're going to get steamrolled. Rick, in particular, seems to have his nuts in an uproar over this, which just means we're over the target.

View attachment 543364
LOLOL..............This is from Madcow?????.....LOLOLOL

She had Trump's return on air

Forum List

Back