2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

I've said it from the jump; it's the recanvass that will be the key to the audit.....You can recount fraudulently cast ballots from now until doomsday and get the same results over and over again.

How many of the ballots issued come from someone registered to empty lots, commercial addresses, or at the corner of "walk" and "don't walk"?

You can only audit the votes you have. You can't audit the votes you wanted to have.

Yes, the envelopes are kept.

Why are you saying they are not?

All absentee envelopes are kept for years, before discarding.
Are they kept matched to their ballot, no.

So if a signature and registration is found to be bogus, it cannot be tied to any one ballot.

Lots of people triggered by Maddow just don’t want to talk about the story.

Mac1958
LOL Cease wondering. I voted for Trump twice. The first time in 2016 I didn't actually go to the polls wanting to vote for Trump. I was going to vote for Gary Johnson.

Standing there and thinking about it I decided to cast the vote for Trump. 1. He's not a politician. 2. He's a billionaire who can't be bought. 3. He's a businessman who know how to get shit done. And boy did he get shit done.

Don't know about you but before that very convenient Chinese virus this country was doing great under Trump.

We had jobs all across this country, UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had a great economy. All under Trump. Then the Chinese virus hit. That changed it all.

Now we have Bidung. A Bidung who has made one mess after another. You voted for that idiot. Congrats.

Mac1958
LOL Cease wondering. I voted for Trump twice. The first time in 2016 I didn't actually go to the polls wanting to vote for Trump. I was going to vote for Gary Johnson.

Standing there and thinking about it I decided to cast the vote for Trump. 1. He's not a politician. 2. He's a billionaire who can't be bought. 3. He's a businessman who know how to get shit done. And boy did he get shit done.

Don't know about you but before that very convenient Chinese virus this country was doing great under Trump.

We had jobs all across this country, UE was the lowest it had bee in 50 years and we had a great economy. All under Trump. Then the Chinese virus hit. That changed it all.

Now we have Bidung. A Bidung who has made one mess after another. You voted for that idiot. Congrats.
But no more mean tweets!

It's a secret election. Once you remove the ballots from the envelope, or deposit them for tabulation, you can't link a ballot to it's source.
Thanks, Captain Obvious.....And if the vote is fraudulently cast, it's comingled with the legit ones, which in turn casts very reasonable doubt onto the legitimacy of the final count.

Get it now?

PHOENIX (AP) — The long-delayed results of a much-criticized review of 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county — which a lawyer for the Republican-controlled state Senate told a judge late last week would be delivered this week — are now set to be publicly unveiled in the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2021.

Results of long-running Cyber Ninjas putative audit of 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County to be released Friday

Here's what to expect: Five presenters will deliver reports in the Senate chamber, followed by a news conference. There are at least 7 findings to watch for.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Should be an interesting news day...

If you really want to know the truth in Arizona, whatever it may be, you will not get it from Raechel Maddow.

Forum List

Back