2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hillary-wandering-eyes.gif

Word is spreading that the Hillary campaign and Anderson cooper are in cahootts to bring Trump down tonight. At the opening, Hillary will come out and not shake Trump's hand. Cooper's first question to Hillary will be " Why didn't you shake Mr Trump's hand?" That will give the bitch an opening to publically tongue lash Trump in a vicious attack on his character.

When this happens, we will all know this debate is fixed and choreographed to favor Clinton and destroy Mr Trump.

If that happens and I have been monitoring Rudy all day today Trump will bring down the thunder.

You've been monitoring him huh? That's so cool. How did you do that? Do you have one of those fancy remote control thingamajigs?

And again, the only thing Trump has is 'well someone else did it some bad stuff too'.

Someone else isn't running for President and those other people already had their moment in court and the court of public opinion. Jesus H this guy is just as low as it gets. He talks about banging his own daughter and then points a boney finger at others. David Letterman said it best, "this is a person you want to shun".

I know it's been a lot of years, but I know the president could have gotten better than those worn out hags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back