Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Once upon a time, we could. At least, I did. Now? Well, things have changed from Happy Days. So the question is....do you trust your government, Americans? You can love your country (or not), but that doesn't mean you trust/not trust who is "in charge".
Simple yes or no answer.

And for funzies...was there ever a time you DID trust your government? If so...when?

Government is a necessary part of a nation. The question do you trust Obama's government? Your answer would of course be no.

I am a huge supporter of infrastructure, science, r&d, smart regulations and standards. Sorry so many people think we should become haiti!

No. Do not try to change my poll. Government. No matter which party admin is in charge.

Once upon a time, we could. At least, I did. Now? Well, things have changed from Happy Days. So the question is....do you trust your government, Americans? You can love your country (or not), but that doesn't mean you trust/not trust who is "in charge".
Simple yes or no answer.
Yes, I love my country. No, I do NOT trust our government.

I'm only 30, and I can't think of a time in my lifetime where anybody can trust the government.
It was before I was born. I don't anyone could trust the government after WWII. Way too much has happens in the past 60 years. Gradually, we've allowed the government to become an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself. We The People have given up our power and our voice. And now, we're at the mercy of absolute rule and authority.

I have fought and bled for this country. But "trust" the government? Never. Only sheep "trust" their shepherd. We are falling into tyranny, slowly but surely and there is not a damned thing we can do about it. Doesn't matter who is elected - they are all equally worthless, ass kissing clowns who bow down to the their largest contributors.

I'm only 30, and I can't think of a time in my lifetime where anybody can trust the government.
It was before I was born. I don't anyone could trust the government after WWII. Way too much has happens in the past 60 years. Gradually, we've allowed the government to become an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself. We The People have given up our power and our voice. And now, we're at the mercy of absolute rule and authority.
It doesn't help that we currently have a POTUS that ignores congress and does what he wants.

Simple yes or no answer.

11 Votes - 100% thus far have answered no.

Since we have a gargantuan welfare/warfare police state which has BIPARTISAN support I look at those numbers suspiciously.

The government is now populated with unionized employees who are unqualified, underworked and overpaid. They understand that this undeserved largesse can only be preserved by bribing politicians with campaign contributions. (This is the only purpose of unionization; protective civil service rules have been in place for many decades.)

Simple yes or no answer.

11 Votes - 100% thus far have answered no.

Since we have a gargantuan welfare/warfare police state which has BIPARTISAN support I look at those numbers suspiciously.

And, it could be because America is finally waking up to "politics as usual", and have decided that things are not going well.

Trust but verify, and of course, I only trust gov't when Dems are in control...how you chumps can vote for greedy idiot Pubs after they've been ruining the non rich for 30 years -see sig- and legacy W. BOOOSH and Cheney-Rummy etc allowed 9/11 through sheer greed and incompetence, then started the stupidest wars ever AND a corrupt world depression!

It just shows the power of the worst propaganda machine in our country's history- hypnotizes 25% with hate and flag waving BULLSHYTTE (you ignorant schmucks), makes 50% sick to death of politics. Great job, greedy rich idiot GOP. And yet, Dems and progress always win in the end. We need another 8 years of Dems though, the GOP is fantastic at mindless obstruction in their slavery to the a-hole side of the 1%.

So far, kinda trust TRUMP lol- could see him winning as a third party against charisma challeged Clinton and Booosh....he's not really a new bs GOP conservative....he's hilarious.

Forum List

Back